Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Radish Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner uploaded by Ella P.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Radish Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner uploaded by Coreen M.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Radish Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner uploaded by Meghann P.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Radish Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner takes the basic formula of our All Purpose Cleaner and adds a special Vegetable Protein Extract, a naturally fresh way getting rid of kitchen messes and bathroom odors. Combines garden-fresh scent with plant-derived ingredients and essential oils. Great on all non-porous surfaces such as finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed natural and synthetic stone, and more. Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A naturally fresh way to remove odors. Spray on all non-porous surfaces like finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed stone and granite. Simply wipe away.

• How many variety of scents does this brand have and does this rea...1 Answers
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Works great, LOVE THE LIGHT RADISH SMELL! I recommend this to anyone who was quality for only 3.99, I bought mine online from grove collective and will buy it again from them or target!
Sarah C.
I love the radish scent. I wish it were more readily available. The container for the product is really attractive. I knocked a star off because I don't feel like it gets my kitchen as clean as some of the other products I use.
Beena B.
Copley, OH
J have sensitive skin and harsh soaps usually cause them to peel off. A friend made me get this and I am happy with this for years now.
Greasy dishes get clean and hands stay moisturized too
Karina M.
Takoma Park, MD
I love this product because it doesn't have an overwhelming chemical clean scent and it's great to use on many surfaces. I've used it in the bathroom and in the kitchen and have no complaints whatsoever. I don't like that it is typically more expensive than other cleaners but I think it's a quality product and I'd much rather have a good quality cleaner than a cheap and ineffective one.
Ashley B.
Rockville, MD
I live for the Mrs. Meyer's cleaner and always have a few bottles under my sink. The other day my current bottle emptied so I grabbed an unopened bottle of the "radish" scented cleaner and sprayed my counter tops. OMG! Don't get me wrong, they all smell phenomenal but this was on another level. You could smell the small amount of cleaner that I used on my kitchen countertops throughout my house that day and it smelled incredible. I need this in soap form, more cleaner, maybe a candle? I would bathe in it if that was appropriate.
Audrey G.
I wanted to like this cleaner so bad! I am always looking for cleaning products that are not as toxic as some of the major brands of cleaning products out there.

My initial impression was positive. The scent was nice and it seemed to clean pretty good. Then, I used the product on a mirror and on glass. It left a horrible cloudy residue on the mirror. I will be sticking to my vinegar/water solution for mirrors and glass. I expect an all purpose spray to be able to be used on mirrors and glass, so for this reason, I would not repurchase or recommend this product.
Crystal M.
Travelers Rest, SC
I have tried a lot of cleaners in my lifetime, and now that I have a 3 year old I want products that clean good, smell good, and that are safe to use around my daughter. The radish scent is refreshing, and clean and cleans wondrrfully. I love all of the products!
Jennifer R.
Let's begin with how awesome the benefits are just by using the product. Less harmful than using products loaded with chemicals. The smell is always pleasant and it cleans so well. I have already recommended this to everyone i know and I will continue to buy this product.
Moriah K.
Portland, OR
I prefer the Geranium scent to so many other cleaners. It smells nice and not too harsh. I use it for all sorts of surfaces and I never worry it'll be too toxic for my kids.
Meghann P.
I am a huge fan of Mrs. Meyers and I love this multi purpose cleaner! The smell is great and I feel like it truly does a great job cleaning a variety of things.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
How many variety of scents does this brand have and does this really smell like radishes? How odd lol