Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Peppermint Hand Soap uploaded by Tara F.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Peppermint Hand Soap, 12.5 Fl Oz

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap contains a special recipe of aloe vera gel, olive oil and a unique blend of natural essential oils to create a hard working, non-drying, yet softening cleaner for busy hands. Paraben free. Cool Peppermint with just a hint of vanilla can soothe and warm your heart. Imagine the simple sweet pleasure of a candy cane in a cup of hot cocoa.

Ingredients: Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Glycerin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

Usage:

Moisten your hands, then add a pump of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap. The longer you rub your hands, the cleaner they become.

Nik A.
Not a bad scent nor product, but if I would have known it smelled exactly like peppermint essential oil I would have just made a diy instead of buying this. But I guess that's a fault of my own. Also the scent doesn't last very long like some of the other scents
Tara F.
Arlington Hts, IL
I’m obsessed with all of the Meyers flavors. I like to switch them seasonally. I guess I went a little crazy at Christmas time because I still have some left over Peppermint, but I don’t mind. These make the best hostess gifts. Most items are under $8. Check out all the scents. Target and Meijer’s have a great selection.
Emma H.
Lynchburg, VA
I LOVE this brand and product, but the scent isn’t exactly what I was expecting. The peppermint scent smells as though it’s mixed with something else. I was expecting something a bit stronger and not so diluted. Although I believe it could improve, or that possibly I got a bad batch, I still believe this is a good product!
Lisa M.
I loveee this scent and product. I also got the same scent in the cleaning spray and love that also. I just didn't like that I could find it anywhere. I ended up finding it on Amazon
Misty B.
N Charleston, SC
I love all Mrs. Meyers products but this scent is a favorite. I enjoy using it for the holidays. It’s effective and leaves your hands with a wonderful scent. It’s affordable. I’d recommend it to all. It’s great.
Marissa B.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I absolutely love this soap! It smells of real Peppermint and is an easy way to make my home feel a little more festive during the holidays. I love that the brand uses real, all natural ingredients and is free of things like parabens, which are commonly found in many other hand soaps.
Dakota m.
Irvine, KY
I recently purchased this at my local Meijer when it was on clearance. I don't deny it one bit! It smells amazing!! Perfect for the holidays.
Susana P.
Staten Island, NY
love this soap. smells so nice, so clean and gentle! great for everyone. I use the room refreshes and all purpose soap.
Danielle W.
My absolute favorite soap! I adore the smell of peppermint and they captured it perfectly and also cleans wonderfully.
America S.
LOVE everything about this soap. It smells amazing and refreshing. It pumps out the right amount needed.

Kohl's