BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Aromatherapeutic Household Products Creating clean and happy homes since 2001. Tough on dirt and grime. Gentle on your home. Cool Peppermint with just a hint of Vanilla can warm your heart and soothe your soul. Imagine the simple, sweet Pleasure of a candy cane in a cup of hot cocoa. What could be nicer? Product Ingredients are at Least 97% Naturally Derived We Make Effective, Trusted Formulas Made with: Plant Derived Ingredients Natural Essential Oils Aloe Vera Glycerin Soap Bark Extract Made without: Parabens & Phthalates MEA & DEA Glycol Solvents Chlorine & Formaldehyde Artificial Colors

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Dish Soap Peppermint Description; Cuts Grease / Biodegradable; Limited Edition Seasonal Scent

Eva F.
Sterling
Love this stuff! Works amazing and smells amazing. The only this is that it is a limited edition scent and you can only get it around Christmas time unless you stock up!
Lisa D.
Spokane Vly, WA
I absolutely LOVE this soap.  From the way it cleans to the way it smells and makes my hands feel.  It cuts grease in an instant and also is very concentrated so a little goes a very long way.   I would defiently recommend it to my friends and family.  Its a win in my book of reviews!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
1,000 reviews
Even though this is considered a seasonal scent, it’s great all the time! I love the scent it’s strong enough to be noticeable but not too overpowering. It works well and helps clean up messes on the dishes and leave them clean. The price is very average and reasonable as well!
Jazzmen h.
harker Heights, TX
This is an amazing all natural dish soap, they smell heavenly. If you order these straight form grove collaboration you can always get deals and gift with purchases, plus they are cheaper! Highly recommend and of mrs. Meyers products!! The peppermint sent is my absolute favorite it is a limited edition holiday sent so I stocked up!
April S.
Merrimack, NH
Purchased at: Target
This is my first time trying mrs Meyers dish soap and I love it! I love the smell of it and the way it makes my hands feel soft after doing the dishes! I typically clean my sink with it after I’m done the dishes too!
Chelsea N.
My favorite scent this past Christmas was Peppermint! When I saw they had this dish soap, I had to pick it up. I was not disappointed at all. It smells amazing and deep cleans the dishes like I prefer.
Taylor R.
Greenville, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
I wish this was more readily available in stores. We keep a few stocked in our house when it's "seasonal" so we can keep throughout the year. Amazing scent and really makes your dishes feel and look CLEAN!
Ashley B.
Sapulpa, OK
I love this dish soap. I love the clean minty smell. It leaves my kitchen smelling fantastic! It cleans and cuts through grease. Wish it was available all year long!
Erin P.
Stroudsburg, PA
Love the scent and never think that this product doesn't stand up to it's chemical ridden counterparts. I enjoy washing dishes with my MMP dish soap. The whole kitchen smells invigorating and welcoming. I've also added it to my self made all purpose cleaner. A definite must have. A little goes a long way. Worth every penny.
Kara J.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
For 4 dollars at Target, you can get this delicious smelling dish shop that is free from bad chemicals and does a great job cleaning the dishes. I highly recommend this over other brands!

Amazon