BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Peony Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner takes the basic formula of our All Purpose Cleaner and adds a special Vegetable Protein Extract, a naturally fresh way getting rid of kitchen messes and bathroom odors. Combines garden-fresh scent with plant-derived ingredients and essential oils. Great on all non-porous surfaces such as finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed natural and synthetic stone, and more. Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

Dilute ¼ cup of this concentrated cleaner with 1 gallon warm water. Then you're ready to tackle dirty floors, cupboards, countertops, sealed stone & granite.

• I have been curious about the Mrs. Meyers brand and how i...3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this works well on quartz counters? ...1 Answers
  • Never heard of this but im intrigued by the peony! Is thi...3 Answers
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
Mrs. Meyer's is my all time favorite brand to clean with. I use nothing but their products in our home. The Peony scent is one of my favorites, but it only makes an appearance as a seasonal scent for spring. As with all Mrs. Meyer's All Purpose sprays this one makes my house smell wonderful! Mrs. Meyer's Peony all purpose spray is the the one that made me fall in love with the whole Mrs. Meyer's line! It cleans well and really makes my whole house feel like a home. If you need help getting yourself to clean more and making cleaning a better habit, Mrs. Meyer's products will really help with that. They make you want to clean because there's a reward at the end- your house will smell amazing, like nothing you've tried before and there's something comforting to that.
Erika J.
I'm slowly trying to incorporate more natural products into my daily routine. This brand seemed to be a popular, trusted, and easy to access one, so I gave it a try. The smell from afar is wonderful. However, just because it's natural does not mean you will not cough when using it in a small bathroom. I thought it being natural would make that happening go away and I was wrong. When spraying it on my bathtub and leaning down to scrub it, the scent is very strong and overwhelming, even with the fan on. The cleaning strength is mediocre compared to other non-natural brands. Nothing crazy awesome but does work for small cleaning tasks.
Nikki V.
Being a Momma of three young ones I wanted a cleaner that would not put harmful chemicals in our home. But as you mommas know- little ones make messes- so I was also looking for a cleaner that did its job! I found both of these things with Mrs Meyers all purpose cleaner! Not to mention they have so many wonderful and fun scents! You can even change the scent in use with the season! My favorite so far is Peony!! Floral heaven !
Autumn J.
Georgetown
It smells fantastic,  it does come off a little strong at first but the smell fades to a mild sweet smell almost like I was close to a field of peonies. This product was purchased at Meijers,  it's the main store I buy this product line from.  I would tell u to definitely give it a try if you want a fresh smell of flowers in your home instead of just the basic bleach!
Gabriela G.
Lubbock, TX
I bought this because love meg on YouTube has been recommending it in almost all of her cleaning videos, and I’m so happy i did. This product doesn’t have all of the harmful chemicals other cleaning products do and the scent is a perfect medium for me. It smells flowery and light but i can smell it from rooms away (which doesn’t bother me i love a clean smelling home). It doesn’t leave a film and so far it’s cleaned up anything from a stainless steel sink to matte tile bathroom counters. I love this stuff and i hope i can stock up on it soon because i believe it’s  only seasonal from what I’ve heard.  Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Peony Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner
Jess M.
Westville
Mrs Meyers Peony multicleaner is my favorite of all the scents in the line. It smells divine. The formula cleans well and can be used on almost anything. But the smell - amazing!  It is a seasonal scent so it isn’t available throughout the year. It’s a sad day when I run out and have to wait for it to come around again.
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
I love all of Mrs.Meyers cleaning products cause they don’t use all the harmful chemicals that are present in your other leading brand products! Their stuff is gentle and works great if not better than the other leading brands. I also love how great their scents are. One of my favorite has to be this peony scent!
LYDIA A.
Atlanta , GA
Wow this smell so good and keeps my bathroom smelling amazing! I like how the smell lingers. I so have to use it a few times to really clean but I'm fine with that since the smell is okay and it's not full of the toxic chemicals other products have. Pricey but worth it since they are natural and cruelty free!
Shannon D.
91362
Favorite cleaning product. Smells great and not like chemicals. Recently got a puppy and he has accidents in the house as to be expected. This surface cleaner gets rid of the mess and the smell in one quick swipe. I recommended this to my mom and sisters due to the young kids in the house. Love it
Victoria M.
I like using herbs in my cleaners. Herbs repel all sorts of pests, including rodents and insects. I once did a project for the founder of Aveda (I'm an architect). He had moved into an old apt. in NYC he planned to renovate. The place smelled great/ he taught me how to clean with herbs!
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
Where do they sell this brand?
Christi H.
Does this cleaner have a big flowery smell or is it more subtle? I do not like flower scents, I'm more of a fruity gal.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Never heard of this but im intrigued by the peony! Is this cleaner ideal for batbrooms and kitchens?
Ashley P.
I have been curious about the Mrs. Meyers brand and how it compares to the Method brand of cleaning supplies. Has anyone ever used this product and the Method all purpose cleaner? If so, which do you like more?
Luz S.