BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #28 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Peony Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner takes the basic formula of our All Purpose Cleaner and adds a special Vegetable Protein Extract, a naturally fresh way getting rid of kitchen messes and bathroom odors. Combines garden-fresh scent with plant-derived ingredients and essential oils. Great on all non-porous surfaces such as finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed natural and synthetic stone, and more. Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

Dilute ¼ cup of this concentrated cleaner with 1 gallon warm water. Then you're ready to tackle dirty floors, cupboards, countertops, sealed stone & granite.

• I have been curious about the Mrs. Meyers brand and how it compar...3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this works well on quartz counters? I just ...1 Answers
  • Never heard of this but im intrigued by the peony! Is this cleane...1 Answers
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
Mrs. Meyer's is my all time favorite brand to clean with. I use nothing but their products in our home. The Peony scent is one of my favorites, but it only makes an appearance as a seasonal scent for spring. As with all Mrs. Meyer's All Purpose sprays this one makes my house smell wonderful! Mrs. Meyer's Peony all purpose spray is the the one that made me fall in love with the whole Mrs. Meyer's line! It cleans well and really makes my whole house feel like a home. If you need help getting yourself to clean more and making cleaning a better habit, Mrs. Meyer's products will really help with that. They make you want to clean because there's a reward at the end- your house will smell amazing, like nothing you've tried before and there's something comforting to that.
SOPHisticated O.
Denver
I am a huge fan of Mrs. Meyer's mult-surface sprays because of how effective they are and that they are all natural so I feel comfortable using them in my home. I am in love with this scent. I cleaned my kitchen with it the other night and when I woke up the smell of fresh flowers was still lingering!!
Courtney s.
I just started using this product not too long ago I saw it on TV. Not only on TV but I also saw it on Facebook! A lot of my friends use it. I went to Kroger's I found it and I started using it and it smells amazing and it feels good on my hands to when and if I use it it doesn't feel too bad. Some chemicals will break out my hands but this doesn't
Gabriela G.
Lubbock, TX
I bought this because love meg on YouTube has been recommending it in almost all of her cleaning videos, and I’m so happy i did. This product doesn’t have all of the harmful chemicals other cleaning products do and the scent is a perfect medium for me. It smells flowery and light but i can smell it from rooms away (which doesn’t bother me i love a clean smelling home). It doesn’t leave a film and so far it’s cleaned up anything from a stainless steel sink to matte tile bathroom counters. I love this stuff and i hope i can stock up on it soon because i believe it’s  only seasonal from what I’ve heard.  Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Peony Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner
Catherine K.
Owensboro , KY
I have not tried on thing from Mrs. Meyers and been disappointed. I love this multi surface spray. I have them in so many scents and they make your house smell so amazing. For the safe ingredients, and amazing cleaner, the price is unbeatable. I recommend Mrs. Meyers to everyone in my life. The products are great and never disappoint.
Kyla H.
Norfolk, NE
Hands down, the BEST smelling Mrs. Meyers scent ever!! Smells amazing and cleans great! I love That it doesn’t use harsh chemicals so I can feel comfortable using it on surfaces my children will touch. I use Grove collaborative and I always make sure it is in my monthly delivery! Hands down my favorite cleaner!
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
I love all of Mrs.Meyers cleaning products cause they don’t use all the harmful chemicals that are present in your other leading brand products! Their stuff is gentle and works great if not better than the other leading brands. I also love how great their scents are. One of my favorite has to be this peony scent!
Amanda C.
Wyoming, PA
This is my all time favorite Mrs. Meyers Cleaner! Yummmmmm! The smell is absolutely amazing. Best spring and summer scent. Works great on all surfaces and safe on my wood surfaces. It’s super effective and cleans up tough messes! The scent will linger for about 2 days ( I find that with all Mrs. Meyers).
Taylor G.
Richmond, VA
I cannot get enough of this stuff. They are perfect for any and every surface so I use them everywhere. I thought the selection of cruelty free household cleaners sucked until I found this brand. I love most of the scents, especially peony and mum. Leaves my house smelling amazing. As much as I like Method products, their scents just don’t compare to Mrs. Meyers.
Clare A.
Hilton Head Island, SC
I would never thought that I’d be loving a cleaning product. This product is an effective product for cleaning at the same time the scent makes it even better. Price wise, I think it is a little pricey than other cleaning products but I would definitely buy it again.
Ashley P.
I have been curious about the Mrs. Meyers brand and how it compares to the Method brand of cleaning supplies. Has anyone ever used this product and the Method all purpose cleaner? If so, which do you like more?
Christi H.
Does this cleaner have a big flowery smell or is it more subtle? I do not like flower scents, I'm more of a fruity gal.
Luz S.
What is this used for?
Hilary T.
Auburn, CA
Does this product cause stains when it accidentally splashes clothes?
Erin M.
Duluth, MN
Do you feel that even though this ispre natural, it still cleans as well? Does anyone use an antibacterial as well as this?