Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Peony Laundry Scent Booster uploaded by Susan C.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Peony Laundry Scent Booster uploaded by Elissa H.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #99 in Laundry Scent Booster

Bring loads of joy to laundry day. New Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Laundry Scent Boosters pop some home-grown inspiration straight into your washer. This plant-based and highly effective booster is completely garden inspired. It's a delightfully simple way to add a naturally fresh boost of scent to your laundry routine. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day has a cleaner for each little nook & every single cranny.

Sea Salt
Fragrance (Parfum)
Starch
Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Oil
Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil
Hydrated Silica
Sodium Silicate

Usage:

Sprinkle in with laundry at start of wash. Works in conventional and HE washing machines. Note: Do not put in liquid softener dispenser. Safe for septic systems. Some settling may occur.

Buy on Walmart
Amanda H.
I’m using the lemon verbena booster. My family and I enjoy the clean scent and easy use. Doesn’t take a whole lot, which is nice. Just a teaspoon or two is enough for a pleasant scent without the perfume of other brands. As someone who is very sensitive to perfumes and aromas this product does not give me headaches!
Susan C.
Pinson
This really leaves my laundry smelling fresh! I recently purchased a bottle and I love the light scent. Made with essential oils and sea salt and is septic friendly! My hubby even likes the way his clothes smell.
Kenzie S.
Chamblee, GA
I stock up on this product every time it hits the shelves! My absolute favorite fabric scent booster! It leaves our laundry smelling so nice and fresh. Affordable and a little goes a long way!
April W.
Denver, CO
Love this scent for towels and bed linens. You don’t need a lot and the scent is natural but fresh. Like all their scents but this and lilac are my faves!
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
I haven't never tried this laundry detergent before. But I would love to receive it as a free sample to try it out. Mrs Meyer’s laundry detergent .
Catiuska F.
Doral, FL
I am fascinated by this type of thing for precisely occasions where you can use and appreciate very good quality
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What does this smell like?!
Veronica S.
Does this product make a difference?