Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Peony Laundry Scent Booster uploaded by Elissa H.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Peony Laundry Scent Booster uploaded by Susan C.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #23 in Laundry Scent Booster

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Mrs. Meyer's Peony Laundry Scent Booster 18 oz

Buy on Jet.com
Susan C.
Pinson
This really leaves my laundry smelling fresh! I recently purchased a bottle and I love the light scent. Made with essential oils and sea salt and is septic friendly! My hubby even likes the way his clothes smell.
Michelle D.
Springville, TN
OK I'm not a big scent Booster fan I break out to most brands this brand is beyond great. No break outs clean fresh scent that you can smell for days even leaves a soft scent in your closet or drawers a Lil pricey yes but we'll worth it
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
I'm obsessed with this product. I'm trying to keep the household products I use as natural as possible, Mrs. Meyers is my favorite brand. Peony is my favorite scent. I love the way this makes my laundry smell.
Kenzie S.
Chamblee, GA
I stock up on this product every time it hits the shelves! My absolute favorite fabric scent booster! It leaves our laundry smelling so nice and fresh. Affordable and a little goes a long way!
anna T.
Merritt Island, FL
This stuff is like magic in a container. I love it. I use it on my bedding and pillowcases because i feel like it makes them smell SO good. I would buy this stuff again and again because it makes my bedroom things and my room smell like magic.
charlotte r.
Capo Beach, CA
Both my fiancé and I love this. We actually use an unscented laundry soap and we pour some of this scent booster in. It's my absolute favorite smell. So fresh and clean. It's not too floral so I think that's why my fiancé likes it.
Lindsey S.
milwaukee
They need to make this scent permanent!! I am literally obsessed with it! It is such a beautiful, not synthetic fragrance! Not to mention it also gets the job done. I do hope this becomes permanent because I will continue to buy!
Nicole W.
Fridley , MN
Absolutely love this scent booster! Leaves my clothes smelling amazing! And it's long lasting and very very effective! I don't think I have ever been disappointed by any of this brands products and I highly recommend it!
Jessica S.
Oklahoma City
I put this laundry booster in ever load I do! Makes everything smell fresh and clean! Laundry stays fresh longer with this booster even if it is in the closet for a few weeks it is as fresh as the day it was washed!
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
Very lovely laundry scent booster! This product made my clothes and towels smell much better than they did without it. I had to use quite a bit since I wash big loads, and therefore I'm a little disappointed that the container isn't a bit bigger given the price, but I plan on using it every other week rather than every week on laundry day. Would recommend.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What does this smell like?!