Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Peony Laundry Scent Booster uploaded by Susan C.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Peony Laundry Scent Booster uploaded by Elissa H.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #99 in Laundry Scent Booster

Bring loads of joy to laundry day. New Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Laundry Scent Boosters pop some home-grown inspiration straight into your washer. This plant-based and highly effective booster is completely garden inspired. It's a delightfully simple way to add a naturally fresh boost of scent to your laundry routine. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day has a cleaner for each little nook & every single cranny.

Sea Salt
Fragrance (Parfum)
Starch
Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Oil
Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil
Hydrated Silica
Sodium Silicate

Usage:

Sprinkle in with laundry at start of wash. Works in conventional and HE washing machines. Note: Do not put in liquid softener dispenser. Safe for septic systems. Some settling may occur.

Buy on Walmart
Meagan G.
I was so excited to find this on amazon, while searching for unscentables.  Peonies are my favorite flower, the scent did not disappoint!  A little goes a long way!  I wish the package was a larger size for the price point, as it didn’t last long, but great product otherwise.
Michelle D.
Springville, TN
OK I'm not a big scent Booster fan I break out to most brands this brand is beyond great. No break outs clean fresh scent that you can smell for days even leaves a soft scent in your closet or drawers a Lil pricey yes but we'll worth it
Lynley B.
Hilliard, OH
I'm obsessed with this product. I'm trying to keep the household products I use as natural as possible, Mrs. Meyers is my favorite brand. Peony is my favorite scent. I love the way this makes my laundry smell.
anna T.
Merritt Island, FL
This stuff is like magic in a container. I love it. I use it on my bedding and pillowcases because i feel like it makes them smell SO good. I would buy this stuff again and again because it makes my bedroom things and my room smell like magic.
charlotte r.
Capo Beach, CA
Both my fiancé and I love this. We actually use an unscented laundry soap and we pour some of this scent booster in. It's my absolute favorite smell. So fresh and clean. It's not too floral so I think that's why my fiancé likes it.
Lindsey S.
milwaukee
They need to make this scent permanent!! I am literally obsessed with it! It is such a beautiful, not synthetic fragrance! Not to mention it also gets the job done. I do hope this becomes permanent because I will continue to buy!
Nicole W.
Fridley, MN
Absolutely love this scent booster! Leaves my clothes smelling amazing! And it's long lasting and very very effective! I don't think I have ever been disappointed by any of this brands products and I highly recommend it!
Jessica S.
Oklahoma City
I put this laundry booster in ever load I do! Makes everything smell fresh and clean! Laundry stays fresh longer with this booster even if it is in the closet for a few weeks it is as fresh as the day it was washed!
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
Very lovely laundry scent booster! This product made my clothes and towels smell much better than they did without it. I had to use quite a bit since I wash big loads, and therefore I'm a little disappointed that the container isn't a bit bigger given the price, but I plan on using it every other week rather than every week on laundry day. Would recommend.
Elissa H.
W Sacramento, CA
I adore this stuff! I love to add it to my laundry for an amazing scent boost but my favorite way to use it is to add a bit to some warm water in a spray bottle and voila! I have my very own homemade air freshener! I keep a small bottle in the car and a BIG spray bottle at home for spraying on EVERYTHING. My entire apartment smells fantastic!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What does this smell like?!
Veronica S.
Does this product make a difference?