BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Peony Scent Hand Soap contains aloe vera gel, olive oil and a unique blend of natural essential oils to create a hard-working, non-drying, yet softening cleaner for busy hands. Hands have never had it so good. Paraben free. Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
Citric Acid
Sodium Benzoate
Potassium Sorbate

Usage:

Moisten your hands, then add a pump of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap. The longer you rub your hands, the cleaner they become. Be sure to suds up around the wrists and lower arms, too! If you have young children, have them sing Happy Birthday twice and their little hands will be clean as a whistle before they know it. So easy!

Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I love Mrs. Meyer's hand soaps! This is a seasonal scent, so I try to stock up on them when I do find them. I love the scent, I love the texture of the soap. It lathers well and gets everything off my hands. The scent is lingering so you get a whiff of the peony later in the day. I use this soap brand all the time, I stock them, I always recommend this brand- not just the soap! Love Mrs. Meyer's!
Shannon E.
Ramsey, MN
LOVE this soap, already used the lavender one and just love the soap in general but this scent is to die for!! I’m sad it’s a limited edition scent, if I would’ve realized that I would’ve stocked up but I’m definitely savoring it while I can. I love that my hands smell like the scent after washing for a while as well.
kate r.
Niagara Falls
These products are very wonderful very great sents and very clean I love that they're all organic and they are good to use around your children and I feel happy to wash my hands, any cons about this product I couldn't tell you because it's absolutely wonderful I've been using these for over 3 years now
Mariah K.
NEW ALBANY, IN
My favorite hand soap. It's my all year round hand soap until Christmas then we switch to the Meyer's pine. Super wonderful smelling. The olive oil and aloe vera keeps your hands clean and super soft. Not too pricey when compared to other clean hand soaps. Available pretty much everywhere.
Michelle S.
Pahrump, NV
This is beyond my fav scent for hand soap for a eco friendly hand soap and i love the mrs.meyers brand it leaves my hand so nice even if i wash them like crazy though out the day it it one of the only ones i love to buy and the price is nice and can be found at my fav store target as well
x x.
x
I absolutely love this brand of hand soap because it smells amazing. I don’t know why but if something smells good I can easily fall in love with it. I’ve purchased all the different scents which isn’t that surprising.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY I'VE BEEN A LONG TIME BUYER AND CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT YOUR. It's easy to use and SMELL great. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCTS #1FAN
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
I love this peony scent and wish it wasn't seasonal! I use this soap at the kitchen, as well as in the bathroom. Not only does it smell wonderful, it also does a great job at cleaning your hands. It produces a lot of bubbles without drying out my hands. It's a little costly when compared to other brands, but it's well worth the splurge.
Jill K.
I love this scent! Peonies are my favorite flower and I grow them in my backyard. Unfortunately they have a short season, but this soap allows me to enjoy their scent far longer. It also does a good job keeping my hands clean without drying them out. It's a great scent that isn't overpowering. Great for summer.
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the most amazing mrs meyer's scent I've ever smelled. It cleans hands without leaving them dried out and the formula isn't super sticky or hard to wash off. I definitely recommend picking it up asap because it's unfortunately limited edition for spring!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
How much is this hand soap?
Brittany H.
How long does this soap last? we go through ours pretty quickly around here.
Luster h.
Is this a sweet scent? I love the formula and want a new soap for spring that's not overly floral...
Linda O.
Elkhorn
How do u get samples
Johanny b.
It also works form me as a stain remover prior to tossing things into the washer i just love the stuff and dont worry about using it around my pets either.

Amazon