Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Peony Dish Soap uploaded by Melody R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Peony Dish Soap uploaded by Alyssa L.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Peony Dish Soap uploaded by April D.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #57 in Dish Soap

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Peony Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated, biodegradable liquid dish formula is designed for hand washing dishes and pots and pans. The formula contains plant-derived cleaning ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way. Ingredients are at least 97% plant-derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

Buy on Amazon
Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
I have never smelled a more beautiful springtime scent than this dish soap! The peony scent is light and floral but isn’t overpowering. It cleans really well and you don’t have to use a ton of it to get your dishes squeaky clean! I highly recommend!
Lizzy C.
Tucson, AZ
We have gone through 4 bottles since August and although I wish it came in a bigger size, this stuff is magic. Our dishes don’t have residue and they are sparkling clean. VERY much recommend this product.
Rhiannon V.
Metairie
Peony is probably one of my favorite smells from Mrs. Meyer’s. The dish soap is amazing. It does a great job cleaning the dishes, you do not need to use a lot. And it leaves your hands soft.
Makenna C.
Puyallup , WA
Love this scent of dish soap! It is great for cleaning, and cuts grease well. I got mine from the grove collaborative and highly recommend this soap to others it’s a favorite of mine!
Samm L.
Clinton, IA
Great grease fighter! I’m obsessed with the scent and I just all around love MEYERS products! None of them have let me down and I truly enjoy them because I know that they are all natural.
Jacquelyn W.
This is my favorite Mrs Meyers scent of all time! It's a beautiful floral scent. I don't really like my dishes smelling like flowers but that's my own personal preference.
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
Smelllllls amazing!!! I do notice I have to use a little more on the sponge than seventh generation soap but still goes a long way. Price is reasonable and variety in fragrances is great. Doesn’t dry out my hands or irritate my skin. No residue on dishes or glasses. Love it. Try it!
Amber G.
Newton
I wish there were more stars to rate this product!  I love the scent of this and that way it lathers up.  Always feel like its a good deal when I buy it
Anum K.
The peony scent is my absolute favorite among all the Mrs. Meyers scents. The peony dish soap is tough yet gentle. It cleans perfectly and does not seem to bother my eczema which is a big deal for me.
Debbie V.
Petoskey
This scent is wonderful. Makes my kitchen smell like spring. It doesn’t keep bubbles a long time but dishes are clean just the same. I order myself be from Grove Collaborative Company.