Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Peony Dish Soap uploaded by Melody R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Peony Dish Soap uploaded by Alyssa L.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Peony Dish Soap uploaded by April D.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #31 in Dish Soap

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Peony Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated, biodegradable liquid dish formula is designed for hand washing dishes and pots and pans. The formula contains plant-derived cleaning ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way. Ingredients are at least 97% plant-derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

Buy on Amazon*
Alee F.
Bryan, TX
I have been buying Meyers products for years. I don’t like chemical smelling dish soap that dries out your hands, and this couldn’t be farther from that. My sink always smells nice and my dishes do too. I only ever buy this soap and the hand soaps in every scent, does the job and is totally worth the money!
Lauren T.
Silver Spring, MD
Love the scent of this dish soap and how it makes my hands smell afterwards as well as how my kitchen smells while I’m doing dishes. A little goes a long way and washes really well even the tough greasy messes. I also love knowing that it’s safe for my family too!
Becca W.
Buffalo
Just like the multipurpose spray, this soap smells amazing. It truly does last all day, cleans super well, and isn’t as expensive as I expected. This is probably
About .50 cents more than your typical name brand soap. Totally worth it though.
Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
I have never smelled a more beautiful springtime scent than this dish soap! The peony scent is light and floral but isn’t overpowering. It cleans really well and you don’t have to use a ton of it to get your dishes squeaky clean! I highly recommend!
Lizzy J.
One of my favorite MM scents. It has great sudsing capability and one bottle will last you a long time. It makes my whole kitchen smell like a garden, but the scent isn’t detectable when eating with utensils washed in this soap.
Katherine W.
This is the best smelling dish soap I have ever used and I'm sad because I can't find it anywhere anymore. But seriously this scent is the best. I doesn't handle the worst of greesy dishes but it can do the basic job.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Lizzy C.
Tucson, AZ
We have gone through 4 bottles since August and although I wish it came in a bigger size, this stuff is magic. Our dishes don’t have residue and they are sparkling clean. VERY much recommend this product.
Emily B.
Dallas, TX
PEONY IS MY FAVORITE SCENT OF ALL MYERS PRODUCTS.

Like, it smells so good I am 20% more likely to forget the fact I am scraping soggy food off my plate like a peasant.

Also, it’s super concentrated so it keeps my peasant pockets happy with how long it lasts.
Rhiannon V.
Metairie
Peony is probably one of my favorite smells from Mrs. Meyer’s. The dish soap is amazing. It does a great job cleaning the dishes, you do not need to use a lot. And it leaves your hands soft.