Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Peony Dish Soap uploaded by April D.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Peony Dish Soap uploaded by Alyssa L.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Peony Dish Soap uploaded by Melody R.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #58 in Dish Soap

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Mrs. Meyer's Peony Dish Soap 16 oz

Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Yes and yes and yes! That's to do I need it, should I buy it, and would I repurchase it! I love this and it's crazy how much I found myself enjoying this over other dish soap. I consider myself a snob and dislike soap that does not clean easily. I was afraid this wouldn't work well or I would use up too much. That isn't true and it is environmentally safe. My baby (17 months) likes to clean dishes so I had to switch to natural products. I will repurchase.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Andover, MN
This is my favorite Mrs Meyers scent! I love this dishsoap, it's not as harsh as a lot of the bigger brand cheap soaps but it still cleans really well. I know it probably sounds silly, but this makes cleaning a little nicer because it smells so great. Can I be sane and still want to huff my dishsoap? I would recommend this to anyone as a product that's affordable, does the job, and smells divine.
Elissa H.
Elissa H.
W Sacramento, CA
Oh my goodness! This is my absolute favorite dish soap OF ALL TIME! It smells freaking AMAZING and does such a fantastic job of cleaning all of my gross dishes. Washing dishes by hand can be a real chore, but this soap makes it wonderful. I would definitely recommend it to anyone - it's fantastic!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
This is my favorite scent from this brand. I wish it was a year round product. It works great, and I love that it's close to being all natural as possible. I've only managed to find it at Target in stores, and Amazon online. They also have a great multi purpose cleaning spray with this scent.
Marie C.
Marie C.
Santa Cruz, CA
This brand is simply the best! It makes your dishes clean and smells really good. I like that you don't need to use a lot in order to do your dishes and that the scent is not overwhelming. I want to try all the scents at some point. This is another product that I like to get at target.
Phoebe B.
Phoebe B.
Syracuse, NY
Gets my dishes SO clean and smells amazing. This stuff makes me want to wash my dishes because I know my kitchen will smell great. This is on the pricer side but if you pick it up at Target they usually have sales. I love this it is worth every penny if you can pick this up.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Denver, CO
Peonies are my favorite flower on this planet. When this scent came out, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Since peonies are a seasonal flower, it is so great to have this scent in my home at all times. It's also made with the best natural products which I love.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Stanley, NC
I am absolutely in love with this dish soap. I really don't pay attention to how well it cleans because I get lost in this amazing scent every time. One downfall, this is only a limited edition scent and you can only find it around Mothers Day, so be sure to stock up!
Jess J.
Jess J.
Powell, WY
This by far is my absolute favorite scent from Mrs Meyer's. It works like a charm cleaning your dishes and smells fantastic. I was hesitant in buying this because it was so pricey, but I really do think that it is worth. I have already recommended to my family.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Houston , TX
I love Mrs Meyer's products and this scent is my absolute favorite! My dishwasher was broken for a couple weeks and this dish soap actually made it a pleasant experience to do dishes! This is a limited edition scent so I tend to stock up whenever I see it!