Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Parsley Hand Soap uploaded by Clleany A.

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Parsley Hand Soap

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Parsley Hand Soap contains a special recipe of aloe vera gel, olive oil and a unique blend of essential oils to create a hard working, non-drying, yet softening cleaner for busy hands. Hands have never had it so good. Paraben free. Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived, including water content.

Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine
Citric Acid
Sodium Chloride
Potassium Sorbate
Sodium Benzoate

Moisten your hands, then add a pump of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap. The longer you rub your hands, the cleaner they become. Be sure to suds up around the wrists and lower arms, too! If you have young children, have them sing Happy Birthday twice and their little hands will be clean as a whistle before they know it. So easy!

Buy on Walgreens
S G.
Brooklyn, NY
 I love the scent! I was hesitant about using the parsley sent because I was afraid it was going to be to herbal and earthy for my liking. I was glad be proved wrong when I tried the soap. It is a great balanced sent that is not overpowering and has a hint of sweetness once it dries.

The best part about this product is that it’s all natural. So with no alcohols in it, it doesn’t dry out your hands like most other soaps do. After washing, your hands feel hydrated and refreshed!
Emmi F.
Happy Valley, OR
Favorite brand for anything cleaning! I can always rely on this brand to get the job done. This brand compared to any other brand is unbeatable. Very inexpensive. I buy this soap at Target. Love love love it, I would defiantly buy again! Highly recommend
Tiffany D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the fresh smell of the hand soap. It makes me smile every time I use it. I buy it at Target and it is moderately priced. I feel that it gets my hands very clean. The smell is amazing!
Zoe C.
Holly Hill, FL
Mrs. Meyer's Parsley Hand Soap is a refreshing, not overly floral or "soapy" smelling soap. It still smells like soap, but it also has a crisp and distinct parsley scent that I don't mind lingering on my skin. The ingredients are pretty clean, and the soap doesn't dry out my picky skin. I've even washed my face with it from time to time and haven't had any issues.
Liz V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Omg! The smell is heavenly! Ever time I wash my hands I'm re-energized. I'm very partial to lemony smells because they remind of cleanliness. I got this at whole foods, and will definitely be going back for more. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't leave my hands crackly, my skin is soft and I don't need moisturizer afterwards.
Sarah E.
This soap is what we use here in my office so i do wash my hands with it everyday a couple times a day. The smell is good, the consistency if like a gel and it does not dry your hands. Every time they soap gets changed to a different one i notice immediately because they dry my hands but Meyer's Soap does not. I highly recommend!
Jessica B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use Mrs. Meyers cleaning products throughout my home because they have a nice clean fragrance without smelling chemically or overbearing. We use the parsley scented hand soap in the kitchen and it is quite lovely. It even helps to take some of the stronger odors from your hands when working with garlic or onion.
Alexa O.
Cambridge, MA
This subtle but fresh scent is reminiscent of a mint julep. Sweet and clean, it's herbal but not too strong.

The design of the bottle looks both homey and effortlessly classy.

We used to buy bulk soap and refill a glass soap bottle, but this hand soap is easier to use and looks great on the counter!
Omaira U.
I fell in love with this smell when I went to my favorite restaurant smoke for brunch and they had it on their bathroom!'!! I fell in love with the smell! And the fact that it has more natural ingredients is even better. I noticed that they also have it in the restroom at central market! So when I saw it at Tj maxx I bought three of them!!! I love all the scents I also purchased the multi cleaning for the kitchen.
Hannah B.
I LOVE Mrs. Meyer's soaps. They are the best soaps I have found in a love time. They leave your hands feeling soft and clean, and the scents are addicting! Whenever I wash my hands, I look forward to using these. I would definitely recommened repurchase, and put them in all my bathrooms.