Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Orange Clove Dish Soap uploaded by Mariya M.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated liquid dish formula for hand washing dishes, pots and pans includes Soap Bark Extract, another ingredient from the garden that is one of nature's best degreasers. The formula is biodegradable, contains plant-derived ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way.

Stephanie W.
Flushing, NY
Purchased at: Target
I just recently discovered this brand and I have fallen in love with all its products. They are a bit pricey but I really enjoy this scent. It doesnt seem to dry out my hands when doing dishes which is good bc i have dry hands.
brooke w.
Loveland
this is a great soap! it works well on food and grease, i don’t even have to scrub hard to remove them! also, the scent is amazing! the price is reasonable! and a little goes a long way! i would highly recommend this product and i will be buying again!
Brittany R.
Bangor, ME
I first discovered it when I purchased my house and the previous owner left it behind on this sink. It’s been a favorite of mine ever since! I stock up every fall before they pull it for the season so it can be fall year round!
Lyra F.
Chesapeake, VA
This dish soap smells amazing. I love the look of the bottle on the counter and the smell can’t be beat. I think the price is right for the value of the bottle.I always re-purchase at target and my bottle is empty.
Brittany O.
Aiken
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Rebekah M.
San Marcos
My favorite scent! This stuff works great and smells AMAZING! My mom got me a set of this scent for Christmas and I love it! Wish the scent wasn’t seasonal, I would buy year round! My friends come over and love it, always asking where to buy it! Get my refills on amazon
Pasha P.
I switched to to because it's more natural . This one smells very good as well . It's much more pricy but it's worth every penny . Keeps my dishes clean and I enjoy using it then any other dish soap I've tried
Hannah G.
Brookhaven, PA
This dish soaps suds up very well. I like the smell a lot as well. It cleans like I would want a dish soap to clean. I do not have to sacrifice ingredients, my family health, or the earth when buying this product.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I bought Mrs Myers clean day orange clove dish soap and the smell is great totally love the smell but I guess I'm old school because to me this soap really didn't cut the grease or clean dishes like other dish soap does. I have tried other Mrs. myers products and I really like them but as for this one not so much!!
Laura B.
I love this orange clove scent! It is seriously the best smelling thing in my home, I actually get kind of happy when it's time to use it. My bottle says that this scent is a limited holiday edition which makes me very sad. I want this all year round!