Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Orange Clove Dish Soap

by Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated liquid dish formula for hand washing dishes, pots and pans includes Soap Bark Extract, another ingredient from the garden that is one of nature's best degreasers. The formula is biodegradable, contains plant-derived ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Orange Clove Dish Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Brevard
I am currently using this dish soap and the companion scented hand soap. The fragrance is strong yet not overpowering. There is a good balance between the orange and clove which is amazing because both of those are strong scents that could overtake the other. Highly recommend this for fall season. I love this fragrance and the product cleans well too!!
Oceanside, CA
The smell on these cleaning products are amazing but the smell obviously doesn't last too long. Also just like with the hand soap im not sure how anti bacterial these soaps are. So im not too confident with the clean on them. It does degrease pretty well.
Show Low
I love this soap. It works so good to clean any kind of dirty dish and it smells so great too. It it’s natural and cleans super good and I always buy this scent or the holiday scents if they have it at the store.
Hallandale
Cleans great! It’s so versitil. From glass windows to my granite countertops and stainless steel appliances this product is awesome. I even use it I’m my bathroom while my two year old tubs...safe and effective.
Las Vegas
Great product! It works well on every day clean ups and it recently handled stuck on Mac and cheese. My husband sucks at rinsing his dishes so this has been a cool product to try out. And I love the smell.
St George, UT
This is the scent I currently have by my sink, but I always have Mrs Meyers. The soap works well, and it looks so cute by your sink. I love all of their fresh scents!
Pretty good dish soap, feels better to clean with as I feel I’m using something less toxic. Still cleans as well as other products. Price wise it’s about the same as other competitors maybe a little bit more since it brings less.
N Hollywood, CA
The scent is strong and so lovely! It smells like autumn 100%. It also does a great job of cleaning dishes but we haven’t tried it on very tough stains or caked on messes yet. It also seems to last, a little goes a long way.
Grayslake, IL
I love Mrs Meyers products! They also smell amazing and feeling amazing after use. Their interest in cleaner products that are better for the environment make me want to spend the extra money when I can.
Prestonsburg, KY
I love this brand and this product. Smells amazing I like the squirt bottle. Price is really great and easy to find in any store. I will always purchase this product