Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Orange Clove Dish Soap

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated liquid dish formula for hand washing dishes, pots and pans includes Soap Bark Extract, another ingredient from the garden that is one of nature's best degreasers. The formula is biodegradable, contains plant-derived ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way.

amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I bought Mrs Myers clean day orange clove dish soap and the smell is great totally love the smell but I guess I'm old school because to me this soap really didn't cut the grease or clean dishes like other dish soap does. I have tried other Mrs. myers products and I really like them but as for this one not so much!!
Laura B.
I love this orange clove scent! It is seriously the best smelling thing in my home, I actually get kind of happy when it's time to use it. My bottle says that this scent is a limited holiday edition which makes me very sad. I want this all year round!
Sarah D.
I love how well this stuff works and how wonderful it smells. The orange clove scent is great. I admire the natural products this line provides.
Lisa C.
Keyport, NJ
I love all the products by Mrs. Meyers. This scent feels warm and inviting. Hope they add it to the permanent line.