BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Mum Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner takes the basic formula of our Multi Surface Cleaner and makes it quick and easy to use in a spray bottle. We combine garden inspired scents, essential oils, and plant-derived cleaning ingredients to clean kitchen messes and all over the house. Great on all non-porous surfaces such as finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed natural and synthetic stone, and more.

Usage: A naturally fresh way to remove odors. Spray on all non-porous surfaces like finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed stone and granite. Simply wipe away.

Mara Z.
Golden valley , MN
Purchased at: Target
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I cannot say enough good things about mrs. Meyer’s. Not only is the scent amazing it is great for an everyday refresh on countertops, tables, dressers. I also like that is isn’t made with any harsh chemicals!
Brooke M.
Lancaster , PA
Purchased at: Target
This is the best Mrs. Meyers scent. Ever fall I stock up so I can use it year round. I feel that it cleans effectively but without an overwhelming chemical smell like other all purpose cleaners do. The best!
Ashley B.
Sapulpa, OK
I love Mrs. Meyers cleaning products! The limited edition fall scent Mum smells fantastic! Cleans and smells great and I don't have to worry about what's in the ingredients.
Stacy B.
Arlington , VA
This product smells amazing!! I’ve been using Lysol wipes for so long so this was a little bit of a change for me, but honestly I can’t wait til the wipes are gone so I can keep using this. I’ve been using it to clean up dog pee and you can’t even smell the pee afterwards! All you smell are flowers. It’s delightful.
Natasha P.
This was the first product I used from Mrs. Meyers and I loved it! It gets everything clean, helps cut grease, and I can even use it to dust, or I can add a bit with water and use a microfiber towel to clean my mirrors. I love the smell! I highly recommend this brand. I understand people like different scents, so I suggest smelling them in store if possible to find your favorite! Though, I do recommend this scent!
Jessica R.
Round Rock
Purchased at: Target
OMG GAME CHANGER YALL!!!!!! Seriously this smells so amazing and cleans even better. I get so many compliments on the way my house smells. Even better knowing there’s no harsh chemicals. It’s a B Corp company so everything is recyclable. Love me some B Corp doing great things for our houses and the environment.
Ana R.
Yuma, AZ
Purchased at: Target
This is amazing. One of my favorite scents. If not only cleans off my counters and tables. But it leaves a lingering scent that is clean. There is nothing I love more than a clean kitchen that was wiped down with mrs meyers products.
Katelyn T.
Gardnerville, NV
Purchased at: Target
hands down my favorite fall scent. It is a seasonal scent. I stocked up on at least 3-4 bottles because the scent smells so yummy! It does work on tabletops, counters, toilets, anywhere really! I would repurchase 100% again.
Hannah R.
Kansas City
I love the product itself, the smell is good but it’s not my favorite for cleaning. I feel like cleaning spray should smell fresh and this smells a bit like something I would wear as a perfume.
McKenna R.
Escondido
This smell is amazing first off!! And second it’s free of harsh chemicals and all the fake stuff which is such a huge plus!! Love this and the hand soup and will continue to buy!!

Amazon