BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #22 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner Orange Clove - 16 oz. (473ml) Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner Orange Clove is back for the holiday season! Create a sparkling kitchen and bath with Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner Orange Clove. This all-purpose formula contains natural essential oils to clean, degrease and remove odors from the kitchen and bath, so you and your home are ready for holiday cheer. Simply spray and wipe for use. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Household Cleaners make cleaning your home fresh, fun, and fragrant. All of their cleaners are made with natural essential oils, are biodegradable and phosphate-free, and they never test on animals. Whether you use their All Purpose Cleaner (good for just about everything) their Dish Soap (cuts grease like nobody's business), or any of their other cleaning supplies, you'll find their products are good for your house, your nose, and the environment. About Mrs Meyer's The Real Mrs. Thelma A. MeyerBelieve it or not, Mrs. Meyer is a real person. You see, I'm Thelma Meyer and my daughter, Monica started Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day to create straight-forward, honest cleaners, that honor my old-fashioned values. They smell good and work like the dickens on dirt. They have something to clean every nook and cranny in your home as well as to keep you and your little ones clean and fresh. I use all the products around my home in Iowa as well as my trailer in Arizona, where my husband Vern and I go to escape those chilly Iowa winters. I just wish I had these products back in the day. While keeping up my own home for over 40 years and raising 9 children in the process, I've had my fair share of dirt, grime, spills and fingerprints.

Lisa H.
Smyrna, TN
I decided to try Mrs Meyers because I had a coupon code from a friend. I got this multi surface cleaner in a holiday bundle that I ordered. I love cleaning with this and use it on my granite counter tops, my bathroom sinks, toilets and everything in between. I’m the mom of three boys and since I started using these products I no longer have bathrooms that smell like urine. I actually enjoying cleaning now because when I am done everything smells so fresh and I don’t get that chemical smell that I’m use to.
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV
This multipurpose cleaner by Miss Myers in orange clove is absolutely amazing. It is a limited addition fragrance that comes out around the holidays only. It cuts grease and grime fromMrs. Meyer's Clean Day Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner Orange Clove your kitchen stove and countertops with ease. It fills your rooms with the wonderful fragrance of Orange and clove’s. I love it and I will re-purchase it next year and will encourage others to purchase it as well.
Sarah S.
Fort Gibson, OK
I just got this in the mail from Grove last week. This has been my new favorite scent by them besides the basil and peppermint. This has Christmas written all over it and I think it would be great for fall as well. I use this cleaner everywhere but mainly in my kitchen. It smells amazing! It cleans everything so nicely and I love how I can use it for multiple purposes. If you have not tried definitely look at target for it or make a Grove order.
Olivia S.
North Liberty, IA
I love the multi purpose cleaners from Mrs Meyers. They’re cruelty free and not full of chemicals which I appreciate. The scents are also lovely and I don’t find the price to be too much of a burden since I can use it to clean many surfaces. The reason I took off a star is because it isn’t strong enough for tough stains, but it doesn’t really claim to be a stain remover so that’s okay.
Daniella M.
Carson, CA
This is my most favorite cleaning product! The scent is so wonderful too. We have Caesarstone countertops, that are gray. A lot of other cleaners left streaks and residues that showed in the light. This stuff leaves a streak free, pleasant and lasting scent, while really cutting through grease and stuck on stains on the counter. It’s my favorite cleaning product!
Stefanie L.
Osceola, IN
Love the smell of this cleaner. I like the entire line of Mrs. Meyer’s products, but the specialty scents are a great addition to the time of year. It cleans well and the smell does not linger for long, even though it was a pleasant smell. I would recommend this product to others to use if you are looking for a non-chemical cleaner.
Liz M.
I love this cleaning product! It smells amazing and is one of the few “multi surface” cleaners that is truly multi surface. It’s a good value for what it is and we actually get it auto-delivered through Grove CollaborativeMrs. Meyer's Clean Day Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner Orange Clove
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
I love. LOVE citrus smelling cleaner. And this stuff smells like pure clean heaven! I love it so much. I wish it wasn’t so pricey. I purchase this at target, and i usually only buy it when they have a cartwheel coupon. Because it’s just too expensive for the average persons income.
Violet H.
I love this product because it has less harsh chemicals than other cleaning agents. I use it on my bathtub not to remove stains, but to clean the surface before I get in. It smells great and is easy to use. I just spray it, wipe it with a damp sponge, rinse it and I'm done.
Katie T.
Mission, KS
Orange clove is one of my FAVORITE scents, although you really can’t go wrong with any of the scents. This is a great cleaner and smells fantastic. It does leave behind a slightly sticky residue but it goes away after fully drying.
Kristen A.
Gridley, CA
Hello everyone! I'm a huge clean freak but continue to use the same old products. I was curious if Mrs. Meyer's cleaners are good and are they priced within reason?
Maria Z.
Clermont, FL
I love using this product but the one I have is the Geranium scent and for some reason it leaves a bad scent after on the counters I have granite , and on the toilet seat. Like pee smell to be honest. Has anyone had this problem?