BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #21 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner Orange Clove - 16 oz. (473ml) Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner Orange Clove is back for the holiday season! Create a sparkling kitchen and bath with Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner Orange Clove. This all-purpose formula contains natural essential oils to clean, degrease and remove odors from the kitchen and bath, so you and your home are ready for holiday cheer. Simply spray and wipe for use. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Household Cleaners make cleaning your home fresh, fun, and fragrant. All of their cleaners are made with natural essential oils, are biodegradable and phosphate-free, and they never test on animals. Whether you use their All Purpose Cleaner (good for just about everything) their Dish Soap (cuts grease like nobody's business), or any of their other cleaning supplies, you'll find their products are good for your house, your nose, and the environment. About Mrs Meyer's The Real Mrs. Thelma A. MeyerBelieve it or not, Mrs. Meyer is a real person. You see, I'm Thelma Meyer and my daughter, Monica started Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day to create straight-forward, honest cleaners, that honor my old-fashioned values. They smell good and work like the dickens on dirt. They have something to clean every nook and cranny in your home as well as to keep you and your little ones clean and fresh. I use all the products around my home in Iowa as well as my trailer in Arizona, where my husband Vern and I go to escape those chilly Iowa winters. I just wish I had these products back in the day. While keeping up my own home for over 40 years and raising 9 children in the process, I've had my fair share of dirt, grime, spills and fingerprints.

Alissa H.
Alissa H.
Minneapolis, MN
I really loved this smell and the cleaner was fabulous too--only down side was that the scent is not for everyone. My roommate about gagged when they came home to find a squeaky clean kitchen...bummer. As long as everyone in your household is ok with the scent, it's great!! And keep in mind, the smell doesn't last for long--so maybe just open a window and let the smell diffuse a little before guests come over :)
Toni G.
Toni G.
The cleaning power is AWESOME! The scent is even better. However my favorite part is that it's safe around my children and if they ingest it according to poison control it's one of the better chemicals for them to have had an accident with. I speak from experience sadly but my 2 year old was completely fine outside of a slight sore throat. Mrs Meyers makes a product I can feel great about storing in the home.
Mari V.
Mari V.
Phoenix, AZ
Mr.Meyer's is one of the best multi-surface cleaners I've use. It is safe to use all around the house from finished wood, tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed natural stone and etc.. which in turn makes my home smell amazing. I love that is eco friendly, plant based with natural oils and made in the US. Over all I can't ask for more.
Brit H.
Brit H.
Burley, ID
I was referred to Mrs. Meyer's cleaner by a friend, and so glad I was. The scent is amazing, and not overpowering. It's fresh and doesn't have a strong chemical smell. With 2 littles in my house we have lots of big messes, and this cleaner works on all of them! Also, it's the only cleaner so far that works great on my kitchen table and doesn't leave a residue.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Texarkana, AR
Mrs. Meyer's clean day multipurpose surface everyday cleaner was a great choice of cleaning product to use being it doesn't have the harmful chemicals that's use in other big brands and Mrs. Meyer's has wonderful organic sent and safe to use also still gets the job done as a cleaning product should. I love using Mrs. Meyer's cleaning products in my household.
Shelly C.
Shelly C.
I love this all purpose cleaner, and the smell made it even more enjoyable. The price was not too much, and because it is a concentrated premix it went a lot further than other similar products I have tried. We also live on a farm and have indoor pets, and found this product to be safe for them and our high allergies to cleaning products. I highly recommend!
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
Sandy Hook, CT
I absolutely love this multi-purpose cleaner. Personally, I get most of my cleaning products in the scent orange, especially for the kitchen and bathrooms. I think it's a nice scent and this one in particular smells like you sliced open an orange right there. It is tough on grease stains in my oven and gentle enough to use on my marble counter tops.
Erica Q.
Erica Q.
I really like this product is 98% made out of natural ingredients. Also it's eco safe, your welcome mother earth. The scent is nice and kind of citrus like. It is not strong or over powering like chemicals cleaners. Also it work pretty good on surfaces both in my kitchen and bathroom. I bought it at Target and they have other scents to choose from.
Carolyn Y.
Carolyn Y.
Rohnert Park , CA
Love this product because of how natural it is. Usually will pick it up from Trader Joe's and use it on multiple surfaces while cleaning at home. Effective and works well for cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms. Only thing I hate about it is the scent. The orange is definitely not the scent for me... luckily they have more products.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Bel Air, MD
LOVED the scent! The only issue I had with it was even leaving it on a stain (I usually used it on countertops and floors) it took a bit to scrub the stain off (it was still much easier than other cleaners). Bought it at Target since I had a coupon, and I've always wanted to try this brand, and I will definitely continue using it!
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
Gridley, CA
Hello everyone! I'm a huge clean freak but continue to use the same old products. I was curious if Mrs. Meyer's cleaners are good and are they priced within reason?
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Clermont, FL
I love using this product but the one I have is the Geranium scent and for some reason it leaves a bad scent after on the counters I have granite , and on the toilet seat. Like pee smell to be honest. Has anyone had this problem?