BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Hardworking Homekeeping Basil Scented Countertop Spray 2 Helps Remove Dirt 3 Helps Freshen Surfaces Aromatherapeutic Household Products br Helping to create clean and happy homes since 2001. Maintains tough on dirt and grime. Helps stay gentle on the earth. The Basil herb has a cool, crisp scent that helps revive the senses, clear the cloudy head and calm the nerves. Just think, all that and a sparkling clean house too! Squeaky Clean. Not Stinky Clean. br Mrs. Meyer s Clean Day household products help make cleaning your home fresh, fun and fragrant. All of our cleaners are made with natural essential oils, are phosphate-free, and we never test on animals. So, whatever household product you use, it will be good for you, your home and the earth. see more...

Buy on Target*
Mafe P.
Un producto increíble para esas amas de casa que se la pasan todo el día acomodando el hogar. 100% recomendado
Niki J.
Elba, AL
Great scent and never leaves a residue! Way safer than most cleaners on the market. I use it in my kitchen
Carrie R.
Winchester , VA
I was really excited about a cleaning product that would be better for the earth and for my house in general. Too bad it left every surface I cleaned with a weird residue and an almost sticky feeling. I had to clean everything twice just to get everything feeling actually clean. It was a disappointment.
Jenna M.
Sellersburg , IN
Only cleaner I use in my kitchen. Cleans every surface and leaves the kitchen smelling awesome.
Mikayla M.
A really good all-purpose cleaner for various surfaces throughout your house. I use his mostly in my kitchen on my countertops and even my stove (it's strong enough to cut through grease!). I bought the concentrated refill cleaner and use the same bottle I originally purchased. All of their products can be found at Target.
Laura D.
Dallas, TX
This stuff cleans magnificently and smells heavenly. I absolutely love it and recommend it!
Nicole P.
Oshawa, ON
Such an amazing multi purpose cleaner! Not only does it smell fantastic but it does a great job and cleansing the surfaces you need as well. I haven't had any problems with this cleaner and would highly recommend.
Missa E.
Kitchener, ON
I use this almost everyday in my house. I really love the calming effects it has , and the scent is absolutely phenomenal. I honestly am such a neat freak and it's taken me this long to find something that I thoroughly enjoy using too clean with. Not too mention my friends have even complimented the scent. It's also family friendly !!!!