BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Hardworking Homekeeping Basil Scented Countertop Spray 2 Helps Remove Dirt 3 Helps Freshen Surfaces Aromatherapeutic Household Products br Helping to create clean and happy homes since 2001. Maintains tough on dirt and grime. Helps stay gentle on the earth. The Basil herb has a cool, crisp scent that helps revive the senses, clear the cloudy head and calm the nerves. Just think, all that and a sparkling clean house too! Squeaky Clean. Not Stinky Clean. br Mrs. Meyer s Clean Day household products help make cleaning your home fresh, fun and fragrant. All of our cleaners are made with natural essential oils, are phosphate-free, and we never test on animals. So, whatever household product you use, it will be good for you, your home and the earth. see more...

Meaghann S.
Not the best cleaner I've tried but honestly I love this smell. I cleaned my boyfriends apartment with this stuff before he moved out and the whole bathroom smelled great! Definitely consider to repurchase
Bria K.
This stuff smells so good! It makes cleaning a little more pleasant. It sometimes makes me sneeze, which is a little disappointing, but I continue to use it any way. Will buy again.
Megan B.
The kids are getting ready go back to school I don't have a lot of time to clean. I need a product that one is going to make my house smell nice. Number two I need to be an effective cleanser that is as natural as possible. I can use the swipe down my kitchen counters and sink. I can uses to clean up in the bathroom. I can even use this on some thing like my kitchen table. Recommend to use it on wood products but anything that pretty much is made of plastic or is like a regular countertop is fair game. The stuff works great!
Aneta L.
The smell alone makes me want to wipe off my countertops more. I can't be convinced it actually does anything for dirt and grime, but it does smell good and that's kind of relaxing and worth it even during the extra scrubbing needed. Until I can get used to baking soda and vinegar and castile soap cleaning, I'm going to try and wean myself off of commercial products... and it's gonna be hard because this stuff smells real good.
Erika I.
This is my favorite multi-purpose cleaner to use. It's a good price for the cleaning it does. I usually don't use scented cleaners because of my allergies so the scent is a bit soapy to me which is great. I love how it only takes one or two wipes to get any paint, spilled juice, or random little splotch off my counters. This is one of the two products I ever use for multi-purpose.
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn
The basil is amazing smelling!!! It helps clean up after my kids while deodorizing everything they did that I am cleaning up. I've enjoyed using it to clean up after my son in his bathroom (the toilet is just to hard to aim at apparently) and for all my kitchen cleaning. Recently used it in the van and it cleaned up the kid seats easily while leaving behind the fresh basil scent. I'm in love!
Lonni E.
Great product by mrs meyers! We use this everywhere! The scent is great and my husband likes that it's more of a "manly" scent. Great product from a great company, for a great price!
Mikayla M.
A really good all-purpose cleaner for various surfaces throughout your house. I use his mostly in my kitchen on my countertops and even my stove (it's strong enough to cut through grease!). I bought the concentrated refill cleaner and use the same bottle I originally purchased. All of their products can be found at Target.
Monica H.
If you haven't tried this cleaner...I highly suggest to!! After clean the house, it smells so fresh and doesn't leave a strong clener smell! Especially since I have a 6 month baby crawling now, I don't like to use any cleaners on the floor with bleach like smells but this cleaner is awesome!!!
L F.
I have been using Meyers Multi-Surface cleaners products for sometime now because they are made without paraben a & phthalate and other harmful chemicals. They clean great around the kitchen and counters.