BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Hardworking Homekeeping Basil Scented Countertop Spray 2 Helps Remove Dirt 3 Helps Freshen Surfaces Aromatherapeutic Household Products br Helping to create clean and happy homes since 2001. Maintains tough on dirt and grime. Helps stay gentle on the earth. The Basil herb has a cool, crisp scent that helps revive the senses, clear the cloudy head and calm the nerves. Just think, all that and a sparkling clean house too! Squeaky Clean. Not Stinky Clean. br Mrs. Meyer s Clean Day household products help make cleaning your home fresh, fun and fragrant. All of our cleaners are made with natural essential oils, are phosphate-free, and we never test on animals. So, whatever household product you use, it will be good for you, your home and the earth. see more...

Buy on Target*
Allison C.
Grove City, OH
There is nothing worse than that just cleaned, chemical smell - with this stuff there's none of that and I actually enjoy the scent it leaves behind. I think I first tried this in the hand soap at a friends house and was a little skeptical because of the basil scent, but once I tried it I was blown away; it's not what you would expect. I love that I can use this in the kitchen, bathroom, on tables, fixtures, shelving, etc.
Maria M.
Home Sweet Home Expert
This multi surface in basil has a pleasant scent. Leaves the home smelling refreshed and clean. What I love about it is that is made of plant extracts, no harsh chemicals and still cleans very well. It definite must have
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Home Sweet Home Expert
I purchased this product by accident. Upon getting it, I figured I might as well use it, and I have been happy with the results. Overall, I highly recommend Clean Day Lavender as a cleaning product used exclusively for physical cleaning of hard surfaces. While my review will discuss these points in more detail, the summary of the reasons I like this cleaner are because: it is a highly effective cleaner that makes cleaning itself an easier process, it can tackle even tough dirt/grime/grease/etc., it has one of the best scents you will ever find in a cleaning product, and it is an extremely safe product with almost no toxicity.
Evgenia F.
Kent, OH
I gave this a try instead of my homemade all-purpose spray cleaner and I must say I am a convert. Mrs. Meyers did it again! It cleaned my countertops really nicely without leaving residues and left a wonderful scent all over my kitchen ( I have the basil one, which I adore). I also used it on the stovetop and it did cut grease without added help. An added bonus is that the scent lingered for a few hours! So, no need for other air fresheners to counter those unpleasant smells. I also love the bottle, which I am definitely reusing. I would love it if they had refills... This product makes me want to clean my kitchen more often, which is a HUGE accomplishment in my mind!
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is such an amazing cleanser that can be used for pretty much anything and it leaves such a nice, fresh scent behind. I loveeeee basil but wasn't sure how I'd like a cleaner with a basil scent. I love that this leaves behind a subtle, sweet, clean scent rather than the chemical scents from other cleaners. I used this through the whole kitchen, all bathroom fixtures top to bottom and my washer/dryer. Didn't even leave streaks on the bathroom mirror! My only complaint was that the bottle was so small but then I learned you can buy the large bottle of concentrate to dilute and refill this and now I love this even more! Can't wait to try new scents.
Nichole S.
I love the smell!! and so does my spouse.  It does a great job at cleaning the counter tops and leaves the rooms smelling great and fresh.  This product is worth every penny and I would recommend it to anyone.  Only one down side, and it's not meant for tough messes such as grease or stains.  But works well with everything else.
Jessica H.
Clute , TX
I use this almost everyday. I use it in all areas of my home, I was amazed how well it worked against dried kitchen bouquet on the counter.. having a 6 month old who is recently on the move, I feel comfortable cleaning with this. The price is so worth it because it's not pricey at all.
Angela H.
Purvis, MS
I absolutely love Mrs. Meyer's cleaning products, and I just tried this scent.  It smells so good and clean.  I also buy the honeysuckle scented products, but this one is the best I've tried.  I love walking into a room that has been cleaned with this product!
Tara K.
Lakeland, FL
Favorite multi purpose spray! I started buying a few months back and I will never go back. It smells amazing and cleans so well, I love that it doesn't have a ton of harsh chemicals so I am comfortable using it around my family! The Myers products have yet to disappoint me.
Devin b.
This surface cleaner is awesome! I like to use it on all my counter tops and tables. It leaves surfaces smelling fresh and looking clean. I wouldn't recommend it for big messes or spills that really need to be cleaned, but it's good for wiping down and refreshing the place.