BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner takes the basic formula of our All Purpose Cleaner and adds a special Vegetable Protein Extract, a fresh way getting rid of kitchen messes and bathroom odors. Combines garden-fresh scent with... see more...

Megan W.
Purchased at: Target
This scent is amazing! It’s not too over powering but it makes my house smell like a cider mill! It’s gentle on counters and I love that it’s cruelty free, phthalate free, and paraben free. I wish this scent was available year round! Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner, Apple Cider, 16 fl oz
Sarah S.
Seneca, PA
My family and I love this brand of stuff. The dish soap, cleaners, and hand soap are all very good ,and have nice smells to them. We never used anything other than dawn dishsaop till someone gave us a bottle of Mrs. Meyer's dish soap and we loved it. My sister joined a club and she orders the soap and cleaners from there we love them and the holiday or seasonal smells.
Rie C.
New Albany, IN
Purchased at: Target
I originally bought this because of the smell and it is a nontoxic cleaning option. I am a lot more cautious with the things we use in our house since bringing home our baby. I was pleasantly surprised with how well it cleaned my kitchen and left is smelling like a crisp fall day. I can’t wait to try other products in this line.
kacy j.
Tucson
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love this stuff. It doesn't have your typical cleaning product smell, but it's kind of refreshing. The one I am particularly fond of is the apple cider scent which leaves your house smelling like fall and your countertops looking shiny
Brittany M.
Wahiawa
Purchased at: Target
Mrs. Meyer's products are my favorite, they do a great job cleaning, and knowing that they aren't horrible for my family is really great! The Apple Cider scent is my favorite, although it's a seasonal scent, I wish it was available year round!
Rachel G.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Target
This product smells awesome! It does a wonderful job cleaning counters and sinks! I use it weekly when I clean our home.
Melissa S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Purchased at: Target
This cleaner is amazing! Smells awesome and 98% naturally derived ingredients! I use it on everything!!
Katie E.
This multipurpose pray smells great, and I love that it’s all natural and safe to use around children and on all surfaces. It’s gentle but has good cleaning power!
morgan g.
Kingsland, GA
SMELLS AMAZING & CLEANS WONDERFULLY! Love this product so much & wish they would sell it year round. The smell is amazing, if i haven't mentioned that already. I LOVE USING THIS STUFF TO CLEAN EVERYTHING. Price is great & I love that it is sold at Target. Mrs. Myers has the best products.
Jade H.
Lincoln, NE
This stuff works amazing! I literally clean every surface in my house with this stuff. It also smells amazing and since its a seasonal items I like to buy many to stock up and use throughout the year!