BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

S. S.
Oakland, CA
Love the scent of this! I buy Free & Clear/unscented products these days, so I probably won't buy this again, but I really do like the unusual scent. A little sweet while still being savory and unique. The Mrs. Meyer's scented products don't seem to bother me, even though I do have chemical sensitivity.
Lindsay B.
Frederick, MD
This is a great dish soap. I love it because of the scent, and how soft it is on my hands. I'd recommend to anyone looking for a fresh breath of air in the kitchen when they're cleaning, and I love the eco-conscious reputation of the brand. Would definitely recommend.
Tierney S.
This dish soap is amazing. It cuts through anything. Just use a drop and you can clean tons of dishes. It gets nice and sudsy, which we like. It smells great, too. The price could stand to go down a bit, but it's a wonderful product that I would recommend.
Simone R.
Raleigh, NC
I always try my best to make environmentally conscious decisions she it comes to cleaners. Thats why I choose Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day. Its great for the environment and it gets the job done when it comes to greasy dishes and stuck on food. Highly recommend!
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
This is an excellent dish soap, with mild/gentle ingredients and the smell is so nice. The formula is tough in grease and dried out food. It's all around a great product, and probably slightly better for the environment than cheaper alternatives.
JayCee P.
Northridge, CA
This is such a great company! There's no better feeling than knowing the products you use are not harmful to the environment, and more importantly, YOU! This dish soap also smells amazing and fights dirty dishes well.
Danielle D.
This is my favorite soap to do the dishes with. It leaves my hands soft, prevents residue, and leaves a refreshing lemon sent. The only downside to this product is that it is a little more than most dish soap products
Ingrid V.
Love the smell. Lathers pretty good but I think Dawn was a little better with grease. If I am washing something that was greasy, I spray it with a grease cleaner to help this soap out. But I love the smell.
Beitané Á.
Medley, FL
This product is excellent ally, has a pleasant fragrance leaves clothes a perfect touch and a turn with one capful enough, which helps to have greater durability
Megan K.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a amazing soap,i feel safe and comfortable washing my familys dishes with it.The scent is beautiful i would suggest it to all my friends and family.