BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #42 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Basil Liquid Hand Soap contains aloe vera gel, olive oil and a unique blend of natural essential oils to create a hardworking, non-drying, yet softening cleanser for busy hands. Hands have never had it so good. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day products are powerful on dirt and grime, yet gentle enough to use on your hands and body and paraben free. Each product is made with plant-derived ingredients and natural essential oils. Not only do these soaps smell like a garden, they are good for you, your home and the planet. Moisten your hands, then add Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap. The longer you rub your hands, the cleaner they become. If you have young children, have them sing Happy Birthday twice and their little hands will be clean as a whistle before they know it. So easy! The formula is made from 98% naturally derived ingredients like parsley and olive oil. Features: 12.5 oz. bottle Plant-derived ingredients Natural essential oils Contains aloe vera gel and olive oil Paraben free Ingredients: Water, sodium coco-sulfate, polysorbate 80, decyl glucoside, glycerin, PEG-200 hydrogenated glyceryl palmate, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, prunus dulcis (almond) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil, zingiber officinale (ginger) root oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, sandalum album (sandalwood) oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, salvia sclarea (clary sage) oil, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, citric acid, sodium chloride, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate

Buy on Target
Harvey W.
State College, PA
Great smell for the kitchen! The price is very reasonable and I love that I can find a more natural antibacterial at my local chains instead of having to go to a specific healthy living store. Didn't over dry the hands!
Rachel B.
This is just straight-up GOOD product. The price is a little more than I'd like to pay for handsoap, but honestly I'll go there for the cute packaging and the lovely feel. Some of Mrs. Myers' scents are offputting (Geranium comes to mind, in particular), but I've loved this one just fine.
Laura L.
Fort Worth, TX
I really love the smell of rosemary, but I didn't love this smell as much as I thought I would. It still had the scent antibacterial and just "soap" and seemed to be lacking the herb scent. However, the product as a whole works wonderfully and leaves your hands cleaned and feeling soft.
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
I live by Mrs. Meyer's. I first used this brand at a friend's house but now it's all I buy. The quality is amazing and although it is a little expensive it is well worth the additional dollars for the scent and clean products used. I will continue to purchase this brand!
Angela G.
The Mrs.Meyer's Rosemary hand soap is a staple in my bathroom. I have received many compliments and requests from friends on where to find it. The hand soap cleanses my hands well and leaves them feeling soft. I will be buying this again soon!
Courtney B.
Fort Worth, TX
Great soap, and it smells amazing! It's a little expensive for a hand soap but it is more natural than other ones out there. You can get it at most grocery or drug stores. It is always my go to hand soap.
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
We actually have the Basil hand soap and it's FANTASTIC! It smells great and it gentle on your hands. It is pretty affordable and we really love the smell of it. It doesn't take much to clean your hands.
Ali M.
New Canaan, CT
I haven't seen this particular Mrs. Meyer's liquid hand soap scent in a while (was it discontinued?!!) but it's my hands-down favorite...see what I did there? Puns aside, I love the herbaceous, crisp Rosemary fragrance in this soap. And for some reason, I feel good about myself and what I'm using when I purchase Mrs. Meyer's. The olive oil and aloe used in the product really makes my hands soft, not scaly and dry and gross when I wash with this soap. Plus, the idea of aromatherapy while you're cleaning up just sounds so decadent-but the price it's totally sane! Love this product!
Kaiya L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Meyers has yet to disappoint me with their incredible cleaning products, while very affective, also appealing to the nose. I love this hand soap and the scent is amazing.
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the Rosemary scent especially when using in the kitchen. Fresh & herbal. It lathers great and doesn't leave my hands dry even on days I do a few loads of dishes.
sara a.
san diego, ca
Does it smell good ?
Makenna h.
Strongsville, OH
How much is a bottle and where can I purchase ?
Julie R.
East Peoria, IL
Has any one used this product? Is it pricey ?
Heather U.
Colfax , NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Why do they only make the Iowa Pine at the holidays?