2 colors available

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #55 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Basil Liquid Hand Soap contains aloe vera gel, olive oil and a unique blend of natural essential oils to create a hardworking, non-drying, yet softening cleanser for busy hands. Hands have never had it so good. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day products are powerful on dirt and grime, yet gentle enough to use on your hands and body and paraben free. Each product is made with plant-derived ingredients and natural essential oils. Not only do these soaps smell like a garden, they are good for you, your home and the planet. Moisten your hands, then add Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap. The longer you rub your hands, the cleaner they become. If you have young children, have them sing Happy Birthday twice and their little hands will be clean as a whistle before they know it. So easy! The formula is made from 98% naturally derived ingredients like parsley and olive oil. Features: 12.5 oz. bottle Plant-derived ingredients Natural essential oils Contains aloe vera gel and olive oil Paraben free Ingredients: Water, sodium coco-sulfate, polysorbate 80, decyl glucoside, glycerin, PEG-200 hydrogenated glyceryl palmate, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, prunus dulcis (almond) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil, zingiber officinale (ginger) root oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, sandalum album (sandalwood) oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, salvia sclarea (clary sage) oil, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, citric acid, sodium chloride, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate

Buy on Target*
Ali M.
Ali M.
New Canaan, CT
I haven't seen this particular Mrs. Meyer's liquid hand soap scent in a while (was it discontinued?!!) but it's my hands-down favorite...see what I did there? Puns aside, I love the herbaceous, crisp Rosemary fragrance in this soap. And for some reason, I feel good about myself and what I'm using when I purchase Mrs. Meyer's. The olive oil and aloe used in the product really makes my hands soft, not scaly and dry and gross when I wash with this soap. Plus, the idea of aromatherapy while you're cleaning up just sounds so decadent-but the price it's totally sane! Love this product!
Amy D.
Amy D.
While I do like this soap, I find the scent to be a little strong and overpowering. I prefer a more subtle soap. However, this soap does last a long time as a little goes a long way. It really foams up and does a great job cleaning your hands. It also does not dry out them. I have tried many different scents from this brand and I find that all of them are a little too strong, yours hands definitely will smell like this soap for a long time after using it. If you aren't particularly sensitive to strong scents then you might love this!
Kerry B.
Kerry B.
Santa Rosa, CA
I am an essential oil lover. That being said, I am not a DIY-er so I do not make my own essential oil-infused products. I LOVE Mrs. Myer's Clean Day Soaps because they do all the work for me by making incredible smelling and natural products that I feel confident using (knowing they incorporate the natural healing properties of essential oils). I get compliments from house guests that use the hand soap all. the. time. I highly recommend this product. Know what's in your soap!
Liz R.
Liz R.
Ogden, UT
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap is a one of those "simple pleasures." I love having a fragrant, high quality soap in my kitchen. The Rosemary fragrance is subtle but pleasant and every guest who uses this soap asks me about it.

I would recommend this product highly. It isn't drying like some other bargain soaps and the design is attractive to compliment any kitchen. It lasts for several months so I feel that it is a good value.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
My fiancé first introduced me to this brand and I must say I loved it since the very first try. We're currently using their dishwasher packs and they're phenomenal! As for the liquid hand soap, the scents are delicious and strong but not overpowering; capable of getting rid of any other unpleasant smell and makes you feel clean. I keep a bottle in the kitchen sink and it's just perfect to wash my hands whenever I'm cooking or whatnot.
paige a.
paige a.
Porter, TX
I wouldn't use anything else but Mrs. Meyers.
And i love rosemary - the smell is very refreshing. and it doesn't dry out my skin. I buy it at the grocery store most of the time but I did JUST buy several bottles thru Amazon prime. I am a Registered Nurse so I wash my hands a LOT. This soap is perfect for me to have at every sink in my home and I also take a bottle with me to work. That's the truth!
Gina R.
Gina R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Mrs. Meyer's has one of the best Rosemary hand soaps around! This is the best of the best! Can't beat the gorgeous smell of this product. I love it so much that I find myself washing my hands more often thru out the day just to smell it. It's a beautiful natural, high quality ingredients soap that you can't compare. The price is fair and the quality is unbeatable!
Binti N.
Binti N.
Des Moines, IA
I've been using this product for 2 months now & I honestly love this product. They smell so clean and fresh. It leaves my hand clean, soft, and moisturized. It doesn't feel dry when I use this product and I actually have really dry hands. Any other hand soap I use leaves my hands really dry but not this product. I would keep purchasing this product in the future.
Kelcey O.
Kelcey O.
Portland, OR
My household always tries to purchase natural products, especially for ones we use frequently like hand soap. This stuff is amazing! As someone with rather sensitive skin, anything scented scares me. This soap is naturally scented and not excessive in smell or chemicals. I wash my hands religiously and this stuff is great at keeping them from drying out as well.
Kathryn O.
Kathryn O.
This is the BEST smelling hand soap around. I keep a bottle in my kitchen at all times. The consistency is great-- just what you'd expect from a Mrs. Meyer's product-- and the scent isn't overbearing or too sweet. I don't like being able to smell my hand soap on my hands well after I've washed up and that's never a concern with this lovely Rosemary soap.
sara a.
sara a.
san diego, ca
Does it smell good ?
Makenna h.
Makenna h.
Strongsville, OH
How much is a bottle and where can I purchase ?
Julie R.
Julie R.
East Peoria, IL
Has any one used this product? Is it pricey ?
Heather U.
Heather U.
Colfax , NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Why do they only make the Iowa Pine at the holidays?