BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs- Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap Refill comes in a handy jug that refills your regular Mrs- Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Hand Wash Soap bottle up to two and a half times- Savings for you and for the earth- When you're done, throw the 25% PCR bottle in with your everyday recycling- Made in the USA- SKU: BNGLA23533

• Is this any good at all??2 Answers
  • How well does this work compared to something like Tide pods? I lov...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I have just recently started using this brand and I have quickly fallen in love with it as it is a more natural product. I like knowing that my family is using a hand soap that is healthier, because the more you think about it, the more you realize that mainstream products could be causing harm. I also enjoy the different scents you can choose from plan on purchasing more of the large refill jugs when I run out of the soap in the small pumps. I have recommend this to all my friends and family!
Julie S.
Julie S.
I have six bottles of Mrs Meyers Lavender liquid hand soap in my house. I love this product so much and that is the only hand soap that I use in my house. The bottles are very durable, simple and easy to refill. So when I found that I could save a little money by purchasing the refill I was happy. I recommend this product if you are looking for high quality hand soap.
Kjirsten B.
Kjirsten B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Mrs Meyers liquid hand soap in lavender is a staple in our home. I love that it is all natural and safe for even my three year old to use. Its not harsh on the skin even during the winter months. It is pricier than other hand soaps but its gentle on the skin and efficient which makes the price more than worth it for me and my family. The smell is absolutely amazing!!
Julia V.
Julia V.
Sammamish, WA
I use Mrs. Meyer's clean day liquid hand soap so much that I get the Refill for the LAVENDER scent. it is not a cheap scent, it actually smells like fresh lavender. This is one of my favorite brands of soap because it is great for the environment and safe for us. This one in particular is my favorite because I use it and feel clean and smell good afterwards
Eileen G.
Eileen G.
I love this scent. My husband doesn't. So I would definitely smell it in the store before purchasing to see if you like it. I like that it is natural, it makes you feel better about cleaning your hands. I think it is a good product and worth the money. I also love the lemon scent for the kitchen.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Conroe, TX
This lavender-scented soap is perfect for my kitchen sink! I have bought this many times. I like the fresh scent, and feel like it really gets the icky germs off of my hands! I have found this at multiple grocery stores, which is convenient. I would definitely recommend!
Sydney T.
I don't know why more people don't purchase this refill - I live with two guys and if I kept buying multiple pumps, it'd cost a fortune. I love that this product can refill a pump bottle more than two times. Amazing for your money. Totally worth repurchasing.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Absolutely love this scent! Tried it with the hand soap first and then included the laundry detergent. We get compliments all the time! We feel clean without the use of soap or animal testing and it's affordable compared to some other more natural brands?
Bow, WA
One of my favorite hand soaps! Mrs. Meyer's brand never lets me down, with Lavender and Bluebell being among my favorites for the kitchen. Very effective and it doesn't break the bank. I find myself picking up a couple whenever I find them on sale!
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Yes, yes, yes! I use this soap for our bathroom. Light and clean, this is the perfect soap. It's got a fresh scent (even the hubby likes it) and it's not dyed. Very affordable, you can even use Mrs. Meyers coupons for the refill sizes at Target!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
Is this any good at all??
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Rockford, IL
How well does this work compared to something like Tide pods? I love the tied pods but I use Mrs. Meyers dish soap and cleaning spray and I am thinking about making the switch for laundry soap as well.