BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs- Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap Refill comes in a handy jug that refills your regular Mrs- Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Hand Wash Soap bottle up to two and a half times- Savings for you and for the earth- When you're done, throw the 25% PCR bottle in with your everyday recycling- Made in the USA- SKU: BNGLA23533

Buy on Target*
Jenny G.
forest city
Love they Meyer’s brand first and foremost because you can feel good about what’s in it. Second because it is very reasonably priced. Now this particular product is one I like because it’s considered a refill. Which means you will get more soap at a cheaper rate than buying buying individual bottles! Plus you’re recycling your hand soap dispenser- that’s another good thing for the environment- go you!
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
This is the hand soap I use in my house. First I bought the 12.5 FL bottle and then I bought this refill and would just fill it back up when I am running out! This is the best hand soap ever! I love lavender so I love this and how it doesn't have parabens is nontoxic! :) I would definitely recommend this and the Mrs. Meyer's brand in general!
Scott G.
Chandler
So convenient! I keep this in my laundry room to refill the hand soaps around the house. The scent is my favorite and the soap doesn't dry out your skin. Very affordable when done this way, costs about the same as the toxic "other brands" I always recommend these products!
Alexa-marie T.
Dover, NH
I love this product the smell is just my favorite. It leaves my hands smelling so nice for a few hours as well. It’s a little more in the expensive side for someone in a budget. I would recommend this product.
Zoe R.
Southport, NC
This is the best laundry detergent that I’ve found. It cleans clothes well and it smells amazing! I like how natural it is, so you don’t have to worry about chemicals. I would recommend this to any household.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Angela V.
Springfield, MO
You can’t beat Mrs. Myers. It’s an excellent quality product. The price is very fair and the lavender scent is pleasant. I think it’s my favorite scent the brand carries.
Sapna t.
pleasanton
Since I started using this hand soap. My hand not even looking better they feel so so soft. I am done with all other hand soaps. We always bought this as a refill.
Brooklyn C.
Apache
Lavender is my favorite smell and this lavender is so true to the original smell and is so effective for cleaning our hands and safe for my little one as well we live Myers everything and they are affordable products as well!
Maria L.
This hand soap works well. Feels and smells clean, and doesn’t dry your hands out. It’s a bit pricier then traditional hand soap but once you use this you won’t want to use any other brand.
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
Is this any good at all??
Patricia T.
Rockford, IL
How well does this work compared to something like Tide pods? I love the tied pods but I use Mrs. Meyers dish soap and cleaning spray and I am thinking about making the switch for laundry soap as well.
Jaleasa A.