Mrs. Meyer's - Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap Cranberry - 12.5 oz. uploaded by Jaide R.Mrs. Meyer's - Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap Cranberry - 12.5 oz. uploaded by Britt C.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap Cranberry - 12.5 oz. 370mlMrs. Meyers Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap Cranberry is back for the holiday season! Soften and protect your hands with Mrs. Meyer s Clean Day Cranberry Liquid Hand Soap. The earth-friendly paraben-free formula contains aloe vera gel see more...

Banky G.
Banky G.
I am in love with the smell of this soap! It doesn't lather much (I presume because it doesn't have added chemical foaming agents) but I find that it removes dirt from my hands just as well. I also use it to removes stains from my clothes and so far, so good. It doesn't leave residue in my sink, and does not clump up at the tip of the soap pump, which is a huge plus (you probably know what I mean if you've used other natural hand soaps). I love that it is more natural and can be purchased at your local grocer, but it is not the most natural out there. For me, given the smell, the price and the effectiveness, I overlook a couple of ingredients that are not as natural as I'd like. One important tip: if you see this stocked at your store, buy it! It is a seasonal (holiday) product and hard to find after January so I like to stock up. Love, and highly recommend!
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Westerville
During the holiday season I love to decorate the home with everyday essentials that add a special touch. The last holiday season I stumbled across Mrs. Myers cranberry hand soap. First and foremost, all of my family members loved it! The product has a great look, natural, lovely clean scent and you don't waste a lot trying to get a pump to wash your hands. I defiantly recommend this product and the whole line to families that don't enjoy overwhelming scents and natural products . Paying a little bit more for better quality is worth it!
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Franklinville, NJ
I love the Mrs. Meyers brand and I'm so happy to have tried this new-to-me scent! The scent is very straightforward with the cranberry scent which is not too sweet but very refreshing without seeming like too much of a holiday scent. The soap is very concentrated so a little but goes a long way which is nice because the bottle lasts for a long while. Plus my kids never complain about washing their hands because they smell so nice afterwards!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
This is the best hand soap I've ever used. I wish they sold this cranberry scent year-round instead of only seasonally. Very festive. I have noticed they have an Apple Cider scent also so I'm looking to try that next. This hand soap does not dry my hands out at all like most hand soaps I've used, but the Mrs Meyer's still does the job of getting my hands clean. I feel like the lather is nice too. Not overly sudsy but a nice amount.
Cindi E.
Cindi E.
Leonardo, NJ
I love this product . I feel good about the ingredients used to make this product . I buy this when I can afford it . I'll stick up when it's on sale . This hand soap more than meets my expectations and the only room for improvement is cutting the price . I usually buy this at whole foods or Target . But if it's on sale somewhere else I would be more than happy to buy it there. I 100% recommend this hand soap! ūüėä
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
I have purchased Mrs. Meyer's hand soaps on several occasions from my local Target. I tried the Lavender, Cranberry and Rosemary scents. Each one was fantastic and at an affordable price. Your hands feel clean without being over dry and the scent lingers in a pleasant way. The Cranberry is my all time favorite scent, but I will be trying more in the future.
Jaide R.
Jaide R.
Ellensburg, WA
I love Mrs. Meyers soap! They are environmentally cautious. Their bottles are made of recycled plastic and contain all natural ingredients. The scents are amazing. The one pictured here is cranberry, a holiday scent. My hands are left feeling a little dry, but the scent is great and I love the environmentally safe products! I would definitely recommend.
Christina N.
Christina N.
This moisturizing, refreshing soap smells like Christmas morning! Absolutely love the scent, and the value for the money. I purchased the soap online, and will definitely be stocking up on these, especially as gifts for the family. Holidays specific packaging would make this soap even more festive! I highly recommend this luscious-smelling soap.
norma s.
norma s.
Roanoke, VA
Mrs. Meyers Hand Soap is great stuff! I've been the using the Lemon Verbena for about two years now and find it to be the best ever. It far exceeded my expectations in a hand soap and love the way it smells and cleans my hands. It is not drying to my skin and I would recommend it to someone looking for a good hand soap for kitchen or bath.
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Oshkosh, WI
So, I usually go for B&BW soaps, but I love anything cranberry and it was calling to me so I tried out this one.
First off- you get a large amount, it lasted forever. It smells AMAZING, and that's not just because I'm bias to cranberry, and it was affordable (college kid affordable)
It also left my hands super moisturized and happy.
Shaye S.
Shaye S.
This sounds amazing. I've tried the basil and loved it. I'm also using the peppermint for the holidays. Wish it was more pepperminty. What are some other favorites of individuals?
Carrie U.
Carrie U.
How long does the smell last? Is it vegan?
Hope M.
Hope M.
I have been looking at the Meyers brand cleaners to compliment the fall season in my Kitchen! In particular, Cranberry, how does it smell? Does it leave a Fall delight to the hands?