Sarah C.
Depoe Bay, OR

Are there any chemicals that are harmful to my family or the environment?

Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Pipe Creek, TX
4 years, 3 months ago
Nope! I love it because it's safe for my kids and pets! :)
Audrey A.
Audrey A.
4 years, 5 months ago
No, it's safe for use around kids, pets and it's non-harmful to the environment. Mrs. Meyer's is a great choice for what you're looking for. Happy cleaning!
Leanna R.
Leanna R.
Spencer, IN
4 years, 5 months ago
Most likely, unfortunately. While I won't go through all of the ingredients, here are a few that I picked from the ingredient lists: Methylisothiazolinone (MIT) has recently been indicated as a cause of nerve damage. That means it could be a neuro-toxin. It is an alternative to formaldehyde, used as a preservative. Propylene Glycol is pretty much an unknown. I did a ton of research into it a couple years back and decided that no one really knew whether it was good, bad, or in between. It basically keeps things shelf stable, and is a prime ingredient in e-cig juice. (Random factoid.) Fragrance is the scariest ingredient of all to me, and is indeed present in Mrs. Meyer's products. What IS it? Is it lemon oil? If it's lemon oil, why doesn't it just say lemon oil? Is it some sort of toxic sludge? Why do manufacturers get away with this? (Because they know we will think they have our best interest in mind, of course.) On one hand, these products are monumentally safer than mainstream cleaners, but don't even compare to the safety of homemade cleaners. Baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, vinegar, salt, and lemons will get the job done affordably and do just as good a job, with no risks at all. But if you need to take baby steps, Mrs. Meyer's is certainly one to consider.
Jenny W.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Imperial, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
I'm pretty sure it's all natural. That's why I use it so often!
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Fruitland Pk, FL
4 years, 8 months ago
Not that I'm aware of - that's why I use this brand!