Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Rosemary uploaded by Heather B.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Rosemary uploaded by Nicole T.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #97 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap Is Rich, Thick And Makes Grease Disappear Like Nobody's Business.&Nbsp; This Concentrated Formula For Handwashing Dishes Includes Soap Bark Extract, Another Ingredient From The Garden That Is One Of Nature's Best Degreasers. The All-Natural Fragrance Smells Great &Amp; Rinses Clean.&Nbsp; All You Need Is A Squirt Or Two And You're On Your Way.&Nbsp; &Nbsp; Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Scents Are Inspired By The Garden.&Nbsp; And Our Newest Scent Is No Exception.&Nbsp; Made With All-Natural Essential Oils Of Rosemary, Ylang Ylang &Amp; Sandalwood, Our New Rosemary Collection Stimulates Your System, And Improves Memory &Amp; Concentration.&Nbsp; Here's To A Scent That's Truly Unforgettable! Our Products Combine Hardworking, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. Household Hint: Before Washing Your Dishes, Scrape Off Excess Food. Stacks Of Dirty Dishes Are Unsightly And Quickly Become Smelly-Ick! So Wash Up Right Away. Product Ingredients Are At Least 99% Naturally Derived. Mrs. Meyer's Products Are Cruelty-Free And Are Not Tested On Animals.&Nbsp; Contains Biodegradable Ingredients.&Nbsp; Please Recycle All Packaging Where Facilities Exist. 877-576-8808 Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Target
Cricket K.
Mega Parent Expert
I recently discovered Mrs. Meyer's products and I am ABSOLUTELY in love ! This Rosemary liquid dish soap is my most favorite ever! The fragrance is so true to the name and the quality of the product is excellent! It doesn't feel watered down at all. It cuts grease well. Washes and rinses well. And a little goes a long way. I truly LOVE these products!
Bethany B.
Macon, GA
The SMELLLLL of this is everything. And it cleans as good or better than any other fish soap I've used. Love having cleaning supplies that I won't care if my kids get ahold of them. I can always find it on sale enough to make it comparable with soaps like Dawn and Palmolive. Will be a a customer for life.
Maria M.
Mega Parent Expert
I like the scent and it’s soft on hands, does not dry out the hands. It’s not tough on heavy grease or stains, usually have to mix in a stronger detergent. Most grocery stores now carry this brand, but it’s pricey and I wouldn’t recommend to to others.
Carmen P.
Rock Hill, SC
Mega Parent Expert
Love this dish soap! It smells so good and seems to clean my dishes well when I need to hand wash something. It has nice packaging that doesn’t look tacky so I don’t mind leaving it out by the sink. A little more pricey than other brands.
Sarah W.
Arrington, TN
Love the scent! It's very herbal, warm, and spicy. The bottle is smaller than most, but it's a great size to keep on the counter. It works really well and cleans away grease quickly. The price is high, but it's worth it!
Nicole T.
Mega Parent Expert
Ever since I first tested Mrs. Meyers Clean Day I have become obsessed and buy a lot of their products. I love their dish soap and the Rosemary scent is great. It is all natural but cuts degrease super well. It cleans my dishes perfectly and leaves a great scent behind. I definitely recommend this product and make sure to always have some. It's made without parabens and only plant derived ingredients and essential oils. I love it.
David S.
The best dishwashing soap I have ever used. (I do rinse everything after use so there isn't a ton of grease in the water- that has always driven me nuts!) Ive ALWAYS been a Dawn person.....but it did leave a slight coating (not a film) on plastic dishes (like baby bottles) and I didn't really like that, but it was better than cheaper brands so I just stuck with it. I was inspired to try this after trying Mrs Meyers fabric softener recently. O my my... 💙💚💜 Definitely waaay better than I was expecting! I was expecting it to be half as good as it is. Very very impressed. This is now my go to soap.
Melissa O.
Cool, CA
This really is my very favorite dish soap. It doesn't leave a residue, it smells absolutely divine (although it really does not smell like the rosemary bushes in front of my house at all!) and its not terribly priced at all. I wish I could find all the different fragrances listed on here at my local Target - I'm going to have to request they pick up more variety - however I know I'll always come back to the Rosemary soap :)
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in Rosemary has a nice scent.  It is so fresh and clean.  This dish soap removes grease and stuck on food well.  It is competitively priced through the Grove Collaborative.  I believe you can also purchase this brand at Target.  I have an ongoing subscription for this product.  I love how this works so well on the dishes, but it is very easy on my hands.  I also like that this brand is eco friendly.  I highly recommend.
Stella E.
Saint Paul, MN
Not a fan of this dish soap, the scents all kind of smell the same and it does not get very sudsy. I feel that I have to use a lot to get my dishes clean. For the mark-up it just isn't worth it when I can get more bang, albeit less luxurious bang for my buck in an unscented dish soap.