Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Rosemary uploaded by Heather B.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Rosemary uploaded by Nicole T.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #90 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap Is Rich, Thick And Makes Grease Disappear Like Nobody's Business.&Nbsp; This Concentrated Formula For Handwashing Dishes Includes Soap Bark Extract, Another Ingredient From The Garden That Is One Of Nature's Best Degreasers. The All-Natural Fragrance Smells Great &Amp; Rinses Clean.&Nbsp; All You Need Is A Squirt Or Two And You're On Your Way.&Nbsp; &Nbsp; Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Scents Are Inspired By The Garden.&Nbsp; And Our Newest Scent Is No Exception.&Nbsp; Made With All-Natural Essential Oils Of Rosemary, Ylang Ylang &Amp; Sandalwood, Our New Rosemary Collection Stimulates Your System, And Improves Memory &Amp; Concentration.&Nbsp; Here's To A Scent That's Truly Unforgettable! Our Products Combine Hardworking, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. Household Hint: Before Washing Your Dishes, Scrape Off Excess Food. Stacks Of Dirty Dishes Are Unsightly And Quickly Become Smelly-Ick! So Wash Up Right Away. Product Ingredients Are At Least 99% Naturally Derived. Mrs. Meyer's Products Are Cruelty-Free And Are Not Tested On Animals.&Nbsp; Contains Biodegradable Ingredients.&Nbsp; Please Recycle All Packaging Where Facilities Exist. 877-576-8808 Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Target
Lilli R.
Lilli R.
Stamford, CT
I really like this dish soap, moreso than I thought I was going to! I am not really a very adventurous scent person when it comes to my dish soaps, however I really do like this Rosemary scent. I cook with rosemary a lot and I grow Rosemary on my windowsill. This scent is actually really true to life, and it leaves my kitchen smelling really nice. I tend to use this soap to scrub the stove and counters more than I use it on the dishes, but it serves a great purpose regardless!
Marna L.
Marna L.
The scents are spot on in most of Mrs. Meyer's products; this liquid dish soap in rosemary is no exception. The strong rosemary note is not for sensitive noses as Mrs. Meyer is serious about her dish soaps smelling just like a freshly picked sprig of rosemary rather than a concoction of vaguely herbal scents. Scent aside, the cleaning power of the dish soap rivals that of mass market product and cements it as a top performing product devoid of harsh chemical smells.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Scottsdale, AZ
My favorite scent by Mrs Meyer's! i love this product. The packaging is what initially drew me in, i love the vintage look to it and the price is great! very affordable. I bought ours at Ace Hardware believe it or not! The only thing i don't like about this is that it dries my skin out a little bit...but the smell is amazing and leaves our house smelling fresh so much longer than other household cleaners we've ever tried!
Claire F.
Claire F.
Chandler, AZ
I love how well this dish soap cleans our dishes! Cuts right through grease and stuck on food, but also with a smell that is incredible! Makes me *almost* look forward to doing the dishes. I also love how pretty it looks sitting on my sink! It has a high end look, and I'm proud to use such a natural product in my home.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Littleton, CO
I really love Mrs. Meyer's products, especially the Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in Rosemary. The smell is calming and the clean is amazing! I love that I am able to use a product that doesn't deposit harmful chemicals into the environment while providing a great cleaning experience. Highly recommend this product!
Loly S.
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
Love love love this soap! I'm a huge sucker for packaging, but this product lives up to its beautiful label. Nothing is better than washing dishes to a lovely scent. Not only does this smell good, but it effectively cleans dishes as well. I like the squeeze bottle, too. Easy to use. Find this at Target.
Jaycelyn K.
Jaycelyn K.
Medford, MA
This soap not only smells great and doesn't dry out my hands, but it works wonders on all my dishes, pots, and pans! The scent is ultra relaxing, making washing the dishes a little more bearable. Definitely worth the price you pay for better cleaning supplies through Mrs. Meyer's over other brands
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
I love all of the Mrs. Meyer's line of products so it's no surprise that I love this dish soap as well. The brand just feels so wholesome to me and the smells are very nice and subtle compared to the strong scents most other brands have. It's just very well made products that I really enjoy buying
Trista W.
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
Mega Parent Expert
This smells wonderful, the scent is not overpowering but instead it is subtle and pleasant. The cleaning power of this is good, I won't say it's my first choice in dish soap but when it's cheaper than my normal brand I will buy it without really worrying. Overall, I am pleased with this product.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Butler, PA
HUGE fan of this dish soap! I buy it because it's all-natural (usually find it at Target or Giant Eagle, our local grocery store). The smell is amazing and natural - not fake-smelling - which is huge bonus!! It works really well and I feel good about having it on my dishes.