BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #19 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Herb Lemon Verbena Has A Light, Wonderful Mild Citrus Scent That's Refreshing, Invigorating And Is Considered To Pick-You-Up. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

Cat C.
Arlington, VA
I decided to try this recently after reading some really great reviews for it on Amazon. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it lived up to the hype! It smells divine (I already knew I loved this scent after buying the countertop spray and hand soap), is excellent for soaking stuck on foods off of my cookware, and doesn't completely ruin my manicure if I have to wash dishes bare-handed! It's a good price (though maybe slightly more than some of the usual grocery store brands), too. I consider it an excellent value, and highly recommend it!
Radhika M.
San Jose, CA
The first time I bought Mrs. Meyers products because the packaging was so quaint and they smell amazingly fresh. Of course, after I learned about the nontoxic ingredients in their products I love them more. The Mrs. Meyers Verbana dish soap has a bright citrusy smell to it, and it's quite thick and concentrated. I use it as is - adding just a drop at a time - but it cleans pretty well when diluted. I use the diluted version un spray bottles to clean counters and even to wash my houseplants (helps with insects).
Lesley S.
Nashville, TN
My favorite everyday kitchen soap. It works great for those that don't have a dishwasher. Mrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena is a great dish soap because it's not too thick, making it impossible to wash off, but provides a great smelling cleansing effect without being too thin or not cleaning enough. You don't need the gloves to do the dishes with this either as it leaves your hands feeling and smelling great!
Lindsay G.
Oak Harbor, WA
This is, hands down, my favorite dish soap. Not only is the scent totally gorgeous, but I don't feel bad about using it in my compost-based grey water system at home. It gets the job done as far as cleaning without any gross side effects. My skin is very sensitive and many other dish soaps react with my skin, making it peel. This soap is gentle but tough!
Alyssa G.
I'm much happier to do dishes when Mrs. Meyer's is around! The scent is a little different if you're used to other brands that use harsher weird chemicals but I still feel like this smells great and you can feel way better about using this product because of the quality ingredients you can trust. I love this stuff. It's not cheap though.
Vanessa T.
Dania Beach, FL
I absolutely love this dish soap. I bought it at Publix on a whim because it was on sale 2/$6. I was in search of a soap that would cut down the grease and grime, and I've found it. With other soaps I would have to wash and re wash to get the oil out of my pans. With this soap I just apply a small amount, wash once and I'm good to go.
Whitley M.
Hastings, MN
Nothing makes me feel like my kitchen is clean than the smell of lemon, and this lemon verbena dish soap from Mrs. Meyers does the trick. Yes it's pricey, but the quality oft his product is exceptional. I not only use it on my dishes, but to clean my counters, appliances and furniture outside of the kitchen. Worth every penny.
Carolyn G.
Annapolis, MD
This has an amazing fragrance. It is clean and fresh smelling without being cloying or artificial. I use it for both dishes as well as some household cleaning chores. It is great for scrubbing kids' toys etc. I buy it through the Amazon subscribe and save service which makes it more affordable and convenient.
Michelle V.
Vancouver, WA
The lemon scent is my favorite, and this soap doesn't dry my hands out like many others do. It cuts through grease well, and produces plenty of suds which makes me believe that this is effective. The price point is slightly higher than other soaps, but I find myself using less to do the same amount of dishes.
Lisa R.
Birdsboro, PA
Mrs. Meyers is my favorite brand. I love the different fragrances and have never been disappointed. This is a great value for a natural product without all of the detergents in other brands. It cleans and removes grease and grime. I even use it to wash delicate laundry. Thank you for such a great product!
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
Anybody else addicted to the smell of this dish soap?
Satin W.
Does this product removes eye makeup?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
How effective is this soap when talking kitchen and home supplies?
Heather M.
Is this soap sulfate- free?