Add a Photo

By MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY
#75 in Dish Soap

Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Lavender Scent Liquid Dish Soap.

Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home.

Aromatherapeutic household.

Cleaners Mrs. Meyer's essential oils not only have naturally occurring, hard-working-yet gentle-cleaning agents, they also provide a special, singular fragrance for your entire home.

For years, the Lavender herb has been valued for its wonderful relaxing scent that's soothing & believed to relieve fatigue.

What more could you ask of an herb?

16 fluid ounces 473 ml.

Photos (2)
Sara S.
Sara S.
Naples, FL

My favorite scent from Mrs. Meyers, a true, clean, herballly lavender scent.
I adore this line of dish soap. I repurchase time and again. Easy to find at health food stores or most standard grocery stores. It's not harsh, it WORKS and they all smell great. This is a small bottle and I use it quicker than I would a generic chemical filled soap but I'm ok with that. Price still isn't bad. We don't even use our dishwasher anymore I just prefer to do everything by hand with this soap!
Carlie T.
Carlie T.
Anderson, SC

I LOVE this product. I buy it at Target, but you can get it online and from Amazon. The price point is great, only a little more than what you would pay for dawn,etc. I love that it is all natural without taking away from any of the effectiveness. AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON THE SCENT. the Mrs. Myers lavender is my favorite scent in the whole world. I could bathe in it! Give this all natural product a try...you won't be sorry.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

I never liked lavender until I smelled the Mrs. Meyer's multi purpose cleaner in lavender. Since I don't need it right now, when I was in need of dish soap, I went for the lavender to try something new. I was not disappointed, it smells nothing like most lavender products- floral heavy and like an old woman. It's light and extremely pleasant, the soap is gentle on my hands while washing, and the cleaning power is excellent.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Glen Dale, WV

As always, Mrs. Myers Natural Cleaning Products give off the most pleasant, gentle scent. The cleaning power is superior to more chemically laden dish soaps. This product doesn't not cause me to break into rashes like other soaps and lasts forever! I recommend Mrs. Meyers Dish Soaps to those with chemical sensitivities, dermatitis issues or anyone interested in decreasing their exposure to harmful chemicals.
Toft Z.
Toft Z.

My favorite dish soap by far! It smells great, suds up to clean a lot of dishes with minimal scrubbing / soaking required. The only bummer is that it can be pricey at the stores in my area. I choose to order it online through Target or Vitacost to make up for this though as the prices there are generally far more reasonable!
Kaylin S.
Kaylin S.
New Berlin , WI

I have several of these bottles on hand. The scent is amazing, but you do tend to go through it fairly quick, because I've noticed it is not quite as concentrated as Dawn or some of the other standard dish soap brands. Despite the lack in value, I still prefer this brand, because I enjoy the packaging and the scent.
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.

I love Mrs. Meyers !!! I use many of Mrs. Meyer's product for the household. I really enjoy the smells and the fact that's it's natural. All of their scents are AWESOME!! I usually buy it frequently at my local supermarket or Target. The only thing is that it can get pricey but otherwise I would recommend them.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ

My number one dish soap is Mrs. Meyers, and the lavender is my very favorite scent. I love how gentle it is on hands, especially eczema prone skin, while also being effective at cleaning even the greasiest dishes. The bottle looks great next to the sink and it coordinates well with other Mrs. Meyers products.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Macomb, MI

Love all of Mrs Meyer's products, and the dish soap is no exception. Lavender is one of my favorite scents in the line- while it smells nothing like lavender, it is very calming and pretty. Works well in scrubbing dishes, and isn't harsh on your skin. Love that the company uses natural ingredients, too!
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
Abington, Pa

I was recently introduces to Mrs. Meyers and I love it. Not only are the scents amazing, it actually cuts crease and works great. I actually enjoy washing my dishes now because it makes my kitten smell great. The ingredients are natural so no worries about what you are putting on your dishes.
Lita M.
Lita M.
Shamokin, PA

How would this product compare to dawn in removing grease from dirty dishes? Does it have a thick consistency and suds well?

Join Now