Add a Photo

By MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY
#76 in Dish Soap

Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Lavender Scent Liquid Dish Soap.

Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home.

Aromatherapeutic household.

Cleaners Mrs. Meyer's essential oils not only have naturally occurring, hard-working-yet gentle-cleaning agents, they also provide a special, singular fragrance for your entire home.

For years, the Lavender herb has been valued for its wonderful relaxing scent that's soothing & believed to relieve fatigue.

What more could you ask of an herb?

16 fluid ounces 473 ml.

Photos (2)
Sara S.
Sara S.
Naples, FL

My favorite scent from Mrs. Meyers, a true, clean, herballly lavender scent.
I adore this line of dish soap. I repurchase time and again. Easy to find at health food stores or most standard grocery stores. It's not harsh, it WORKS and they all smell great. This is a small bottle and I use it quicker than I would a generic chemical filled soap but I'm ok with that. Price still isn't bad. We don't even use our dishwasher anymore I just prefer to do everything by hand with this soap!
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Glen Dale, WV

As always, Mrs. Myers Natural Cleaning Products give off the most pleasant, gentle scent. The cleaning power is superior to more chemically laden dish soaps. This product doesn't not cause me to break into rashes like other soaps and lasts forever! I recommend Mrs. Meyers Dish Soaps to those with chemical sensitivities, dermatitis issues or anyone interested in decreasing their exposure to harmful chemicals.
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Sylmar, CA

I don't think I'll ever be able to buy a different brand of cleaning products from now on! Mrs. Meyer's is amazing and the scents are the best I've ever smelled for a cleaning product.. they smell so fresh! The dish soap lasts a long time and works beautifully on all my dishes.. Makes me excited to do dishes lol! Lavendar scent is my favorite. These are definitely more pricey than most but SO worth it!
Toft Z.
Toft Z.

My favorite dish soap by far! It smells great, suds up to clean a lot of dishes with minimal scrubbing / soaking required. The only bummer is that it can be pricey at the stores in my area. I choose to order it online through Target or Vitacost to make up for this though as the prices there are generally far more reasonable!
Kaylin S.
Kaylin S.
New Berlin, WI

I have several of these bottles on hand. The scent is amazing, but you do tend to go through it fairly quick, because I've noticed it is not quite as concentrated as Dawn or some of the other standard dish soap brands. Despite the lack in value, I still prefer this brand, because I enjoy the packaging and the scent.
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.

I love Mrs. Meyers !!! I use many of Mrs. Meyer's product for the household. I really enjoy the smells and the fact that's it's natural. All of their scents are AWESOME!! I usually buy it frequently at my local supermarket or Target. The only thing is that it can get pricey but otherwise I would recommend them.
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA

I was recently introduces to Mrs. Meyers and I love it. Not only are the scents amazing, it actually cuts crease and works great. I actually enjoy washing my dishes now because it makes my kitten smell great. The ingredients are natural so no worries about what you are putting on your dishes.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Brooklyn, NY

This soap smells amazing. I don't always love a lavender scented product, but this is light enough that it doesn't overwhelm. I was a little worried about using a flowery product on my dishes and that they might smell weird, but not the case at all. It does the job and it smells wonderful.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Trevose, PA

This is my favorite dish soap. I have the counter spray as well. It smells great, cuts through grease, and sometimes I even use it to wash my hands because it doesn't dry them out. I wish the target near my house would carry the other scents because I would like to try them as well.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Shippensburg, PA

My go to for cleaning dishes! If your here you know the great benefits! Go to target & grab it skip buying the radish though it smells HORRIBLE 😂 there's no cons to using this soap & since I've started my whole family only uses it if they want me to do their dishes when I'm over ;)

Join Now