BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #42 in Dish Soap

Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Lavender Scent Liquid Dish Soap.

Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home.

Aromatherapeutic household.

Cleaners Mrs. Meyer's essential oils not only have naturally occurring, hard-working-yet gentle-cleaning agents, they also provide a special, singular fragrance for your entire home.

For years, the Lavender herb has been valued for its wonderful relaxing scent that's soothing & believed to relieve fatigue.

What more could you ask of an herb?

16 fluid ounces 473 ml.

• How would this product compare to dawn in removing grease from di...1 Answers
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Lavender
  • "I love that this product smells great, works great and is made with many natural ingredients." in 1 review
  • "Not only does it smell great, and is easy on your hands, it washes off squeaky clean in a flash!" in 1 review
Em K.
Mrs. Meyers is my favorite brand of cleaning products. Although they’re a little bit higher in price, they do a great job and because the ingredients are all so fresh I can justify spending the money on these.
Cathryn D.
Townville, SC
I have been using this soap for about 8 months! I keep going back to the same scent when I run out! It works great and leaves my hands feeling great after I ahve been washing dishes. It is also an all natural product which is always a plus. SHE HAS SEVERAL DIFFERENT SCENTS IF LAVENDER IS NOT FOR YOU!
Jovita U.
Houston
I purchased this dish soap from grove.com and I'm really pleased with it. It's very concentrate so you only need a little bit. It also smells nice and is a natural product. [product:mrs.-meyer's-clean-day-liquid-dish-soap-lavender]
Nicole R.
Tampa, FL
I really enjoy this dish soap. It removes tough grease and makes doing dishes easy. A little goes a long way. The one con of this product is that it is pretty expensive for the amount of product you actually get. If price isn't a concern, I absolutely recommend!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
This is a great product to keep in your home. Takes the hard work out of keeping things clean! It can be used on even the biggest messes, and it won’t ruin your hands!! We always keeps some around, and so should you!
Alex L.
Dallas
The scent is delightful and it cleans dishes well. Thee is a peppermint holiday scent that is absolutely fantastic but really all of the scents are fantastic. I feel like there isn’t a tubing this company does not do well
Megan J.
Beckley, WV
Love the smell of the Mrs.meyers products and how natural they are. They clean my dishes well and are gentle on my hands. My favorite scents are during the holidays such as apple cider, mums, and peppermint!!
Amber B.
Clemson, SC
This product leaves your dishes looking and smelling great. Unlike most dish soaps, this one does not leave an oily residue on your dishes. For this dish soap, a little goes a long way.
CHRISTIE P.
Lenoir, NC
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Lavender works great on even the toughest grease and grime. The lavender scent relieves stress and relaxes me while I do dishes.
Morgan S.
Jacksonville
I think I'm honestly just addicted to this scent. I use every product from Mrs. Myers in the scent Lavender! Works so well and is good for you and the environment.
Lita M.
Shamokin, PA
How would this product compare to dawn in removing grease from dirty dishes? Does it have a thick consistency and suds well?