Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Lavender uploaded by Chelsea G.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Lavender uploaded by Cynthia G.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Lavender uploaded by CHRISTIE P.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #25 in Dish Soap

Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Lavender Scent Liquid Dish Soap.

Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home.

Aromatherapeutic household.

Cleaners Mrs. Meyer's essential oils not only have naturally occurring, hard-working-yet gentle-cleaning agents, they also provide a special, singular fragrance for your entire home.

For years, the Lavender herb has been valued for its wonderful relaxing scent that's soothing & believed to relieve fatigue.

What more could you ask of an herb?

16 fluid ounces 473 ml.

• How would this product compare to dawn in removing grease from di...1 Answers
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Lavender
  • "I love that this product smells great, works great and is made with many natural ingredients." in 1 review
  • "Not only does it smell great, and is easy on your hands, it washes off squeaky clean in a flash!" in 1 review
Carlie T.
Carlie T.
Anderson, SC
I LOVE this product. I buy it at Target, but you can get it online and from Amazon. The price point is great, only a little more than what you would pay for dawn,etc. I love that it is all natural without taking away from any of the effectiveness. AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON THE SCENT. the Mrs. Myers lavender is my favorite scent in the whole world. I could bathe in it! Give this all natural product a try...you won't be sorry.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I never liked lavender until I smelled the Mrs. Meyer's multi purpose cleaner in lavender. Since I don't need it right now, when I was in need of dish soap, I went for the lavender to try something new. I was not disappointed, it smells nothing like most lavender products- floral heavy and like an old woman. It's light and extremely pleasant, the soap is gentle on my hands while washing, and the cleaning power is excellent.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Glen Dale, WV
As always, Mrs. Myers Natural Cleaning Products give off the most pleasant, gentle scent. The cleaning power is superior to more chemically laden dish soaps. This product doesn't not cause me to break into rashes like other soaps and lasts forever! I recommend Mrs. Meyers Dish Soaps to those with chemical sensitivities, dermatitis issues or anyone interested in decreasing their exposure to harmful chemicals.
Kaylin S.
Kaylin S.
Appleton , WI
I have several of these bottles on hand. The scent is amazing, but you do tend to go through it fairly quick, because I've noticed it is not quite as concentrated as Dawn or some of the other standard dish soap brands. Despite the lack in value, I still prefer this brand, because I enjoy the packaging and the scent.
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.
I love Mrs. Meyers !!! I use many of Mrs. Meyer's product for the household. I really enjoy the smells and the fact that's it's natural. All of their scents are AWESOME!! I usually buy it frequently at my local supermarket or Target. The only thing is that it can get pricey but otherwise I would recommend them.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
My number one dish soap is Mrs. Meyers, and the lavender is my very favorite scent. I love how gentle it is on hands, especially eczema prone skin, while also being effective at cleaning even the greasiest dishes. The bottle looks great next to the sink and it coordinates well with other Mrs. Meyers products.
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
I was recently introduces to Mrs. Meyers and I love it. Not only are the scents amazing, it actually cuts crease and works great. I actually enjoy washing my dishes now because it makes my kitten smell great. The ingredients are natural so no worries about what you are putting on your dishes.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Brooklyn, NY
This soap smells amazing. I don't always love a lavender scented product, but this is light enough that it doesn't overwhelm. I was a little worried about using a flowery product on my dishes and that they might smell weird, but not the case at all. It does the job and it smells wonderful.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
This is my favorite dish soap. I have the counter spray as well. It smells great, cuts through grease, and sometimes I even use it to wash my hands because it doesn't dry them out. I wish the target near my house would carry the other scents because I would like to try them as well.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Shippensburg, PA
My go to for cleaning dishes! If your here you know the great benefits! Go to target & grab it skip buying the radish though it smells HORRIBLE 😂 there's no cons to using this soap & since I've started my whole family only uses it if they want me to do their dishes when I'm over ;)
Lita M.
Lita M.
Shamokin, PA
How would this product compare to dawn in removing grease from dirty dishes? Does it have a thick consistency and suds well?