Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #41 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Marissa M.
Palmerton, PA
This stuff smells like HEAVEN. I have never lived in an apartment with a dishwasher for the entirety of my adult life so far, so quality dish soap is important. I am absolutely in love with this scent. You don't realize how chemical-ly other dish soaps are until you use this one. Plus, it does the job super efficiently. Love it.
charity R.
This is my (so far) favorite scent in the Mrs.meyers line. The dish soap works amazing, and lasts forever! I wash a lot by hand, so dish soap is a must have in my kitchen! The quality of this dish soap is amazing, and I know it's a wonderful brand, and I trust it. I highly recommended this brand to anyone looking.
Elisa T.
Love this dish soap. Been using it for several years. Smells amazing and gets the job done just fine. Supposedly with fewer harsh chemicals. Buy at Target or on Amazon.
Tyler P.
Oak harbor, WA
I love being able to do the dishes I eat off with good cleaning ingredients! This dish soap is so strong and cuts all my grease no problem. My only wish is the suds lasted longer I feel like I'm always putting soap on my spongebut I know that's what happens without all the harsh ingredients.
Jessica P.
Coldwater, MS
I really enjoy Mrs Meyer's products for the simplicity and most of all, the scent. My favorite by far is the basil. It's a very soothing, gentle scent that is never overwhelming or artificial smelling. In my opinion, the dish soap is very effective and by far my favorite I've ever used.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
I recently just switched over to this dish soap and I am sooo glad I did! Mrs. Meyers picks such calming and stimulating scents, it's a great change from the typical dish soap. I'm currently using basil and it's such a nice scent. Will definitely buy again and try more products out.
Rianna L.
Redondo Beach, CA
This is my favorite dish soap to ever exist. I refuse to use any other (except occasionally the Lilac Mrs Meyers when it is in season). It smells so light and fresh and clean and washes the dishes so well. I am obsessed with the Basil scented products by Mrs Meyers and will never stop using them!
Aleksa T.
Boxborough, MA
This stuff really packs a punch! It smells AMAZING! Very different scent. It really gets the grime and food off plus it cleans without to much scrubbing. Very good price for all natural product and always tell others to use it. Really makes a difference from other dish soaps.
Elizabeth S.
Edmonds, WA
This liquid dish soap makes washing dishes actually enjoyable. It smells incredible and has amazing cleaning ability. This soap suds up nicely, doesn't dry up my hands, and is also biodegradable! I would recommend to any eco-conscious dirty-dish warrior!
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this smell! It works really well when it comes to cleaning the dishes. I love this company and all of their products. I think they are much much better to use since they're earth friendly and plant based. It makes me feel better about using household cleaners.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?