Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #53 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Sharon H.
Hubert, NC
Because we have a septic system, we are not supposed to use items that have bleach. Mrs. Meyer's is the perfect solution for my family. I love the basis dish soap. It suds up nicely, cleans great and smells amazing. I use the basil scented products for the kitchen and lavender for the bathrooms!
Casey C.
Springfield , MO
Love love love love the scent of this soap, and I actually use a lot of other Meyers products in this scent. I was skeptical with it being a relatively all natural product but I'm so glad I decided to try this brand.
Tania G.
Los Angeles, CA
Favorite dish soap. I have been using it for years. It cleans wonderfully well, cuts grease and I love the smell. It makes the whole kitchen smell inviting. The natural ingredients are easy on my hands and good to use around the house knowing I have a small child and animals.
Amanda S.
Astoria, NY
I heard about this on America's Test Kitchen on NPR. It's a great value for the money and crushes other dish soaps in terms of effectiveness. Cuts grease amazingly well which is great because I don't have a dishwasher. I will continue to buy this as long as they make it!
Jenna M.
Sellersburg , IN
This is the only dish soap I will buy and use anymore. It is my absolute favorite. I have recommended it to all my friends. The basil scent is the best. It leaves my kitchen smelling wonderful.
Sofie B.
Denver, CO
This is a good, natural dish soap that is one of my personal favorites. It is slightly more expensive, and can't be found at every common grocery store, but it is still worth it. The smell is super nice and you can tell it is natural. Ii would definitely recommend.
Charlene S.
Bridgeton, NJ
I love the smell of basil so I had to try this soap when I saw it. I can't say enough about how well this soap cleaned the dishes. We had no soap residue and no water spots. It let such a clean smell with the dishes and was gentle to use for my septic system.
Jessica M.
I try and use as many natural products and this is always my go-to for the kitchen. It smells amazing, just wish it could smell a little stronger, it's pretty faint... Which is normal for most soaps I guess. Works well, doesn't require much to clean up.
crazymom v.
Camarillo, CA
WOOO...! this dish soap really gave me a good smell of basil leaves! It's funny to smell that in a soap, cos the herb is usually for cooking! But it's nice! I like it, plus it's all natural, it's good for Mother Earth! Would buy again when it go on sale!
Ashley T.
Fayetteville, AR
This is one of my favorite scents of anything ever. I hate perfume/chemical smells. Its such a clean, fresh natural smell which is why I love it so much. Its a good change from something overly floral or fruity. Works very well and is a household staple.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?