Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #41 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Joanna B.
Ok basil? Um, yes! It smells SO GOOD. Crisp and refreshing and works great getting my dishes clean
Cristina M.
Smells amaaaaazing. Lathers well. Cleans tough stains and oily pans. Has been my favorite thus far
Bianca M.
Newton
I absolutely love this dish soap. It smells amazing and is good at cleaning and degreasing dishes.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Love this dishwashing liquid, love the scent....don't love how the scent lingers on the dishes!
sandra g.
Lynnwood, WA
This stuff is AWESOME, I love the subtle basil scent and that it cleans even greasy stuff well
Leslie P.
This is the freshest smelling dish soap ever. It isn't streaky and really cleans your dishes.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
I love this soap! It smells great, a little goes a long way, and it is very efficient!
Colleen P.
This is my favorite kitchen product! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fresh smell of basil while I’m washing dishes and I love that there are not a ton of harsh chemicals being introduced to my home. The pricing is extremely reasonable and it takes just a little dab to do a lot!
Joanna W.
Brooklyn, NY
Cleans really well, the scent experience is amazing. Most dishes go into dishwasher so I mainly use on pots and pans, casserole dishes, things that have baked on food...I have now switched to Mrs. Meyers cleaning products and candles. It makes my cleaning experience fun because of the scent, and power of the product. It is very delicate for the hands so I also use it as hand wash in the kitchen.
Katie M.
Charlotte
I love Mrs Meyers because some natural cleaning products are not effective at all much less in comparison to their alternatives, but Mrs Meyers products are effective without the harsh chemicals and come in unique nice scents. I love this dish soap as well as the all purpose cleaner, tub and tile, hand soap, and toilet bowl cleaner.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?