Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #53 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Cécile F.
OH MY GOSH THE SMELL*!! Love it!
I often cook really greasy sausages and I never had any trouble washing my pans with this soap.
And regarding the composition, it's good for the environment.

*just saw that they made a Candle, definitely gonna try it!
Brittany S.
Kansas City, MO
Best smelling dish soap ever! The smell alone makes the whole kitchen plus your hands smell good. Some people may think that it costs too much but in my mind it is totally worth it. Not only does it smell good but it also cleans dishes well!
Morgan P.
This dish soap works really well! I love that its more natural than regular dish soap and still very effective! It comes in a pretty small bottle, but it goes a long way! I love the way it smells too, and after washing a lot of dishes my hands still feel normal.
Diane S.
Fort Lee, NJ
I didn't love the scent, but that's a personal preference. Overall the product was great and performed well. I love Mrs. Meyer's products in general. Unfortunately these don't come in bigger sizes (at least that I'm aware of) and they aren't as good a value as some other natural brands I use. Wish they came in a bulk size.
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got this a few times, just because I loved the scent. I only used it for light dishwashing because I felt like I needed a lot of it to get stuff clean. Haven't found it in local area any more, and won't go out of my way to find it.
Alison D.
Brooklyn, NY
This is super good and the scent is amazing. This will not dry out your hands and it cleans everything super well. I bought this at my local hardware store, but you can buy it in any grocery store. I really love the formula as well.
Jordan H.
I'm addicted to Mrs. Meyer's Dish Soap and the Basil is my favorite smell. It is used daily in our house and love that it doesn't dry out your hands like other dish soaps. I'm also a big fan of mixing some with white vinegar as an all purpose cleaner around the house. Great product!
Katie G.
Lakewood, Ca
It is dish soap and it does was dish soap is meant to do. By that I mean it works with a sponge or scrubber to make your dishes clean. Pretty ground breaking huh. But seriously I do like this stuff. The scent gets a little tiresome but it worth is to know that your are not ingesting weird crappy chemicals.
Hilary G.
BEACON FALLS, CT
I really like this dish soap! Basil is my favorite Mrs Meyers scent and I feel like this soap formula really breaks up grease and grime. I like that i have a complete set of homecare items in the same packaging and scent.
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA
I was given this bottle as a gift and was completely surprised how much I loved it. I do wish it was a bit more affordable so I could regularly buy this brand. But for certain times or things I will get another bottle.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?