Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #53 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Avery Y.
Honolulu, HI
My absolute favorite dish soap. The smell is divine and it cleans like no other, plus it is organic. I have small hands so the size and shape make it perfect to use without having to put it into a separate pump. It's always by my sink along with the Mrs. Meyer Basil Handsoap. Love Love Love it!!!
Carolyn C.
Corp Christi, TX
I AM ADDICTED TO THIS SMELL. It's more of a splurge product for me, and it doesn't provide as much liquid for the price but dang, that smell has me hooked. I love all Mrs Meyer products with basil scent. Yummy! So fresh! Works great, too.

Mrs Meyer: please please make drier sheets in this smell!
Emily R.
Water Mill, NY
I never thought I would use basil soap. I mean, I love the taste and smell of basil in just about any food, but the thought of it as a soap never crossed my mind. I decided to give it a try and I'm never going back. Best smelling dish soap I have ever used and it cleans dishes like a champ!
Nikki C.
Walker, LA
My absolute favorite! The scent is awesome! Mrs. Meyers products never disappoint. I love that this decreases without drying out my hands. Not to mention a little goes a very long way. It's more expensive than other brands but you really do get what you pay for!
Tara C.
Mrs. Meyer's Basil scent is the most amazing scent I've ever smelled in a cleaning product line. I'm obsessed with it - especially for laundry! I love this soap so much. I took a star away because they use SLS, which I typically avoid, so I haven't purchased since :( I miss the basil!
Karolane H.
East Calais, VT
I've always loved Mrs. Meyers cleaning products. They come in a variety of scents to suit all preferences. The basil scent is my favorite as it leaves a clean and earthy scent to my kitchen after I clean my dishes with it. I would recommend this product to any soap lover out there.
Paige C.
San Antonio, TX
This is the best smelling dish soap! Every time I use it, it fills up my entire kitchen with its fresh basil scent. Not only does it smell good, it works great! Super sudsy and helps to completely clean and sanitize my dishes. I buy this dish soap over and over again!
Aria C.
Tucson, AZ
Hands down my favorite dish soap!!! The smell is the best, it actually makes me excited to do dishes! I love that the ingredient list doesn't have any harsh chemicals. A little goes a loooong way and it cleans my dishes really well. Mrs. Meyers knows what's up!
Chrissy D.
I've been using this dish soap for ages now. It's just as good as the mainstream brands, but it has the added benefit of being biodegradable and comes in some really nice scents. I even use it for cleaning things beside dishes. Definitely recommend!
Cécile F.
OH MY GOSH THE SMELL*!! Love it!
I often cook really greasy sausages and I never had any trouble washing my pans with this soap.
And regarding the composition, it's good for the environment.

*just saw that they made a Candle, definitely gonna try it!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?