Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #27 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
jaime c.
Columbia, LA
Love this! Cleans your dishes well! Doesnt dry out your hands. Feels great knowing Im using Earth friendly products.
Kalynn J.
Howell, MI
My favorite favorite favorite dish soap ever. The basil smell is so fresh and cleans dishes so well!! Buy this now.
Holly R.
San Diego, CA
I use this all the time. It cleans my dishes and does not leave any residue. It leaves my dishes and smelling good.
Fawn H.
Buffalo, NY
I LIVE for Mrs Meyer's Basil scent and this is such a great way to scent the kitchen while getting the dishes done!
Renae P.
Scott Depot, WV
While I definitely like Meyer's dish soap--and all of their other products--I really do not enjoy the Basil scent.
Sydney T.
Obsessed with this scent and this brand. This seems like the perfect scent for washing dishes with (to me).
Jordyn M.
Nashville, TN
Love the basil scented product! Meyers is great and I love using this dish soap! I'm addicted to the smell.
Joyce J.
New York
I love the smell but it doesnt fight grease as well as products like dawn. I just buy the hand soap now.
Liz D.
Las Vegas, NV
This was so yummy the smell is sos soothing left hands feeling refreshamedb and the smell was so unique
Joan Marie S.
New York , NY
I like the smell. It's a great dish soap I just wish it wasn't so pricey. I like the packaging too.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?