Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #41 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL
I cant get over how wonderful this product is. The scent is my favorite! Always leaves my dishes clean. Best liquid dish soap by far!
Inna T.
Jacksonville, FL
I really didn't like the smell of it. But I do usually like this brand and products. I would not purchase this specific event again.
Jennifer P.
I love, love, love how this soap smells. I have tried the hand soap and the dish soap in this sent and it is one of my favorites.
Katie D.
Hoboken, NJ
I am in love with this dish soap. It smells like fresh basil you just picked from the garden! It never dries my hands out either.
Britani S.
What's not to love about this dish soap? It suds well, smells great, cuts grease. Everything you want and need in a dish soap.
Jacquelyn R.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love the smell of Basil and I don't care where it comes from LOL. Mrs. Meyers absolutely nails it with this one. I love it!
Lacey H.
Winter Park, FL
I've used a dozen different ones, but the basil is my favorite. I love the design of this soap and the safe effectiveness!
Christina C.
Macon, GA
I love this dish soap. The smell is amazing and it cuts grease. One bottle lasts a long time and I cook on a daily basis.
Erika D.
Wilmington, DE
I love doing dishes now because this dish soap smells so good! It does a great job cutting through oils & grease, too.
Rochelle S.
BASIL IS THE BEST SCENT FROM MEYERS. I know it sounds weird, but is seriously my favorite. Don't be scared to try it!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?