Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #41 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Ashley W.
My kitchen smells like DREAMS when I use this! It doesn't leave a scent behind on my dishes, but will scent my entire kitchen when I use it to wash a sinkful.
Cynthia L.
ANYTHING from this company in this scent is lit. I want to be bathed in this scent. I want someone to put this scent in the lining of my coffin. That is all.
Sara A.
Corp Christi, TX
Best dish soap ever! Smells good and cleans up everything very nicely. I purchase them at my grocery store. I do wish that their was a bigger size.
Lisa K.
Turners Falls, MA
I am 100% addicted to this soap and the smell. I wish it wasnt so expensive but I do love it and it lasts a long time. I love their handsoap to.
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL
I love doing dishes when I can use this soap. The smell is so amazing & it actually makes my whole kitchen smell like basil when I am done.
Elise C.
Thornton, CO
I love this soap so much. The smell is incredible and mild so it does not overpower. I am hooked on all Basil scented Mrs. Meyer's items!
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Smells delicious and works great! I prefer this to the method dish soap that squirts right at you. I also have the candle and hand soap!
Jordan A.
Spring, TX
This dish soap feels like an indulgent purchase but it is worth it! The smell is so good and it makes doing dishes much more enjoyable!
Taylor E.
This is my "go to" with dish soap. I always have one if not two bottles. The light clean scent of Basil make a dirty job more enjoyable
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL
I cant get over how wonderful this product is. The scent is my favorite! Always leaves my dishes clean. Best liquid dish soap by far!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?