Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #41 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Becky B.
Wilmington
I love this dish soap because the fragrance is clean and fresh. It also kills it when it comes to grease. A bottle will last me a few months so the price tag is perfect. I'm never without an extra bottle of this!
KT H.
Appleton, WI
Leans well, and has a nice scent that is released
While doing dishes No matter what scent I use, they all seem to work to clean And also aromatic. I have tried them all, have yet to find a scent I do not like
Sam S.
Brainerd, MN
I said in another review of this I never thought basil would make a good scent and here I am continuously purchasing that scent. I love the scent, I love how clean it makes everything.
Allie R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is some of the best smelling dish soap I've ever used. I'm not sure how much it makes a difference in cleaning or in drying out my hands, but great smelling soap is hard to find.
Stephanie B.
Tulsa, OK
Smells amazing, works beautifully! Highly recommended! I'm a loyal user of the basil scent, it makes me want to dothe dishes. Doesn't dry out my hands either which is very nice
Stephanie N.
Portsmouth, VA
This is my absolute favorite dish soap. The basil scent is so clean and fresh. You can usually find for $4 and under at Target. I love the quality of all Mrs. Meyer's products.
Alison Z.
Love the smell of this - keeps my dishes clean and doesn't feel too harsh on my hands! Got it at the Fresh Market near my house...Kroger has it, but not the right scent!
Desiree F.
La Puente, CA
When i feel like splurging a little more $$ on dish soap, I buy this one, the basil smell is just terrific and i like that the soap doesn't have any harsh chemicals.
Megan B.
Provo, UT
This stuff smells amazing, and I love that the ingredients are more natural. Cleans things that can't go in the dishwasher very well. Value is great for the price.
Cindy L.
This is one of my favorites the basil scent is terrific. I order it online because I can't always find it locally. Easy on hands and and a lively kitchen scent.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?