Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #53 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Rianna L.
Redondo Beach, CA
This is my favorite dish soap to ever exist. I refuse to use any other (except occasionally the Lilac Mrs Meyers when it is in season). It smells so light and fresh and clean and washes the dishes so well. I am obsessed with the Basil scented products by Mrs Meyers and will never stop using them!
Aleksa T.
Boxborough, MA
This stuff really packs a punch! It smells AMAZING! Very different scent. It really gets the grime and food off plus it cleans without to much scrubbing. Very good price for all natural product and always tell others to use it. Really makes a difference from other dish soaps.
Sarah B.
Portland, OR
I love love love this soap. Smells fresh and amazing, and better yet gets my dishes clean! I also like that it's not full of harsh and unnecessary chemicals. This is by far my most favorite scent. I like the lavender too buts it's a little too... scented. Basil is perfect.
Mercedes A.
Braham, MN
Mrs. Meyers has done It again. This dish soap is grease fighting tough! Like all the other products in this line, you don't have to use as much as the competition's dish soap. It smells great and is gentle on skin. You can find it at your local target.
Elizabeth S.
Edmonds, WA
This liquid dish soap makes washing dishes actually enjoyable. It smells incredible and has amazing cleaning ability. This soap suds up nicely, doesn't dry up my hands, and is also biodegradable! I would recommend to any eco-conscious dirty-dish warrior!
Carly P.
San Antonio , TX
I became obsessed with basil scent and Mrs. Meyers because of this soap. It works great and leaves your kitchen smelling amazing after using it. I bought this at my local grocery store (HEB) which I love, because I don't have to go to a speciality store.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
Loooove the basil scent on this dish soap. I just wish it was a little more concentrated. I feel like I have to use far more than its competitors to get the same value. It's definitely a little pricier but the scent is worth it.
Shaye F.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
I would give this 10 stars if I could. The basil smell is wonderful and it is the only soap i have ever used that doesnt make the sponge smell funky after a while. Multiple people in my family use this now too. Awesome stuff.
Grace J.
Lexington, KY
This is my absolute favorite scent from the Mrs. Meyers collection. It smells exactly like real basil and reminds me of my dad's garden back home. I love the way it leaves me hands feeling and smelling after doing the dishes.
Tylar C.
Rock springs, WY
I love this dish soap! It is an effective cleaner that can power through any mess and it smells amazing. I love that it is a natural based cleaner so I feel safe cleaning my families dishes with it. The amount of product you get for the price is amazing, a little goes a long ways for relatively cheap
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?