Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #53 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Cammeron K.
Enid, OK
Ms Meyers is my favorite natural dish soap. The basil scent is my favorite scent of any cleaning product!! It cuts grease and suds just the way you want a dish soap to work! I am always looking for good natural cleaning products. This one is wonderful!
Erin B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've recently tried to start using products that are safer for the environment and my home and I just love this dish soap. While it doesn't really smell like basil it does have a very pleasant natural scent and does a superb job cleaning my dishes! I don't think I will ever be able to go back to store brand dish soap! Love this product!
Ash A.
I received the Mrs. Meyer's Liquid Dish Soap in Basil as a replacement from the company since they were out of the scent I originally wanted. So far I am happy with it. The scent is pleasant and it gets the job done when I am scrubbing my pans. I would buy it again.
Katie B.
Cresco, PA
Love love love the smell of all the Mrs. Meyer's cleaning products, but most especially the Basil! The dish soap works just as great as the leading competitors but just smells so much better - the basil is a subtle clean and refreshing smell that lingers around and people will think that you cleaned a lot more than you have!
charity R.
This is my (so far) favorite scent in the Mrs.meyers line. The dish soap works amazing, and lasts forever! I wash a lot by hand, so dish soap is a must have in my kitchen! The quality of this dish soap is amazing, and I know it's a wonderful brand, and I trust it. I highly recommended this brand to anyone looking.
Cherie G.
Black Hawk
Even though I have a dishwasher I keep Mrs Meyer's Basil Liquid Dish Soap on hand for quick clean ups and dishes I cannot put in the dishwasher. I LOVE the scent and often use it just to wash my hands when working in the kitchen. I have recommended Mrs. Meyer's products many times to friends and family.
Heather D.
Mrs. Meyers is the only brand of dish soap we use here. Basil is my favorite scent, but we use all of them. My roommate hates dishes, but because she loves the scent of Mrs. Meyers, it makes it less of a chore, and she doesn't mind doing them as much since we started using Mrs. Meyers exclusively.
Devin b.
I love this brand for soap, and the soap works well, but the scent isn't very good for doing dishes. I have found that it generally makes your dishes smell too much like the basil scent, and you can't really tell if your dishes are clean. I think the lemon or other scents are a better option.
Tyler P.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love being able to do the dishes I eat off with good cleaning ingredients! This dish soap is so strong and cuts all my grease no problem. My only wish is the suds lasted longer I feel like I'm always putting soap on my spongebut I know that's what happens without all the harsh ingredients.
Amber R.
Crystal Lake, IL
If you like good smelling cleaning products but yet want a natural approach, this product is for you! The smell is wonderful! Basil is my favorite but I've tried others and they smell just as good. It's a great price and can be found at most stores, Walmart, target, meijer, etc.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?