Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #27 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Ami S.
Sterling, VA
Love the scent of this dish soap, but it doesn't admittedly clean as well as other dish soap I've used. I bought this because I love the basic scented hand wash and thought I'd give this a try.It's not bad , but I probably won't be repurchasing this.
Erica B.
Love this brand and the smell of this dish soap. The basil scent is a favorite in my house. My kids said they would love to have a body wash in this scent as well. (hint, hint). I keep the matching hand soap in my kitchen also. Love this smell!
Brittany S.
Kansas City, MO
Best smelling dish soap ever! The smell alone makes the whole kitchen plus your hands smell good. Some people may think that it costs too much but in my mind it is totally worth it. Not only does it smell good but it also cleans dishes well!
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mega Parent Expert
I got this a few times, just because I loved the scent. I only used it for light dishwashing because I felt like I needed a lot of it to get stuff clean. Haven't found it in local area any more, and won't go out of my way to find it.
Alison D.
Brooklyn, NY
This is super good and the scent is amazing. This will not dry out your hands and it cleans everything super well. I bought this at my local hardware store, but you can buy it in any grocery store. I really love the formula as well.
Hilary G.
Beacon Falls, CT
I really like this dish soap! Basil is my favorite Mrs Meyers scent and I feel like this soap formula really breaks up grease and grime. I like that i have a complete set of homecare items in the same packaging and scent.
Brenda A.
Montebello, CA
I've been using this for a few years now. I started using it when my daughter was born to wash her bottles. There isn't another dish soap I would use. The smell is amazing and not overwhelming. It works on all my dishes.
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA
I was given this bottle as a gift and was completely surprised how much I loved it. I do wish it was a bit more affordable so I could regularly buy this brand. But for certain times or things I will get another bottle.
Casey C.
Springfield , MO
Love love love love the scent of this soap, and I actually use a lot of other Meyers products in this scent. I was skeptical with it being a relatively all natural product but I'm so glad I decided to try this brand.
Patricia R.
Succasunna, NJ
I really love the way mrs Meyers products smell. We use the dish soap at our summer house and I think it adds an extra flair of fun to washing the dishes since it's not your standard lemony-soapy smelling dish soap.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?