Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #53 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Corah W.
Waterloo, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When I initially saw “basil” was the scent I assumed that it would smell gross but I have discovered that it smells really good and is one of my favorite scents.
Colleen P.
This is my favorite kitchen product! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fresh smell of basil while I’m washing dishes and I love that there are not a ton of harsh chemicals being introduced to my home. The pricing is extremely reasonable and it takes just a little dab to do a lot!
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this smell! It works really well when it comes to cleaning the dishes. I love this company and all of their products. I think they are much much better to use since they're earth friendly and plant based. It makes me feel better about using household cleaners.
Shelby P.
Bartlett , TN
This stuff smells incredible. I love it! It makes great bubbles and it doesn't leave my hands dry after washing dishes. I would recommend this to everyone! It seriously smells so good! Run, don't walk, to Target and pick some up.
Ashley C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
LOVE. I wash dishes every single day, no dishwasher, so I do them multiple times a day. Even with all the use, one bottle lasts me a month at a time. Basil was the first scent I tried with the Amazon Dash button. The scent is pleasant and not overwhelming. Yeah it's expensive, but it is worth it compared to say, Ajax, which is cheap garbage. I've used half a bottle in one day because the suds don't last. Anyway, with the Dash button, I get 3 bottles for around $11 and some change, which is totally worth it for a product that will last me a month. Compared to what I was previously using at a smaller size and cheaper price, I'll never go back. I was buying dish soap every 1-2 weeks, and it was destroying my hands. Between the cold weather, the water, and the detergent in Dawn, even with their fancy varities, I was getting cracked knuckles and bled all the time. Not with this, it's so gentle on my hands, but so good on grease and caked on messes.
Christene S.
I think this dish soap smells too strong. I wish the scent didn't linger. I don't like when glasses I'm drinking from have a scent of the dish soap that was used to wash them.
Elisa T.
Love this dish soap. Been using it for several years. Smells amazing and gets the job done just fine. Supposedly with fewer harsh chemicals. Buy at Target or on Amazon.
June P.
Taylor, MI
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day products never fail to impress. They are a bit pricey, but are concentrated so they last longer. the fragrance is fantastic. Basil is my all time favorite. I have the dish soap, laundry detergent, liquid fabric softener and sheets. The lavender detergent and softener are really nice as well. There are holiday fragrances aw well that are seasonal. After the holiday, those items go on sale and I picked up a peppermint hand soap and it smells just like a peppermint candy! They also have, counter top cleaner, toilet bowl cleaner, glass surface cleaner, and candles.
Joanna W.
Long Island City, NY
Cleans really well, the scent experience is amazing. Most dishes go into dishwasher so I mainly use on pots and pans, casserole dishes, things that have baked on food...I have now switched to Mrs. Meyers cleaning products and candles. It makes my cleaning experience fun because of the scent, and power of the product. It is very delicate for the hands so I also use it as hand wash in the kitchen.
Leia L.
Quincy , IL
There are so many reasons why I love this soap. The fact that it's pretty natural. That is is very affordable for the quality you get. The effectiveness. The scent is amazing and unique. It has many uses and require a small amount so it lasts longer. All in all a great product that I will continue to repurchasing and have recommended and will keep recommending.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?