Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #41 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Emily R.
Water Mill, NY
I never thought I would use basil soap. I mean, I love the taste and smell of basil in just about any food, but the thought of it as a soap never crossed my mind. I decided to give it a try and I'm never going back. Best smelling dish soap I have ever used and it cleans dishes like a champ!
Tara C.
Mrs. Meyer's Basil scent is the most amazing scent I've ever smelled in a cleaning product line. I'm obsessed with it - especially for laundry! I love this soap so much. I took a star away because they use SLS, which I typically avoid, so I haven't purchased since :( I miss the basil!
Karolane H.
East Calais, VT
I've always loved Mrs. Meyers cleaning products. They come in a variety of scents to suit all preferences. The basil scent is my favorite as it leaves a clean and earthy scent to my kitchen after I clean my dishes with it. I would recommend this product to any soap lover out there.
Marla B.
Tujunga, CA
This is one of those products that I just can't do without! It smells so heavenly that I don't mind doing dishes. It DOES dry my hands out a bit but not as bad as other dish soaps- I have sensitive skin and most dish soaps do dry me out. I buy this product all the time.
Paige C.
San Antonio, TX
This is the best smelling dish soap! Every time I use it, it fills up my entire kitchen with its fresh basil scent. Not only does it smell good, it works great! Super sudsy and helps to completely clean and sanitize my dishes. I buy this dish soap over and over again!
Nikki C.
Walker, LA
My absolute favorite! The scent is awesome! Mrs. Meyers products never disappoint. I love that this decreases without drying out my hands. Not to mention a little goes a very long way. It's more expensive than other brands but you really do get what you pay for!
Morgan P.
This dish soap works really well! I love that its more natural than regular dish soap and still very effective! It comes in a pretty small bottle, but it goes a long way! I love the way it smells too, and after washing a lot of dishes my hands still feel normal.
Aria C.
Tucson, AZ
Hands down my favorite dish soap!!! The smell is the best, it actually makes me excited to do dishes! I love that the ingredient list doesn't have any harsh chemicals. A little goes a loooong way and it cleans my dishes really well. Mrs. Meyers knows what's up!
Charlene S.
Bridgeton, NJ
I love the smell of basil so I had to try this soap when I saw it. I can't say enough about how well this soap cleaned the dishes. We had no soap residue and no water spots. It let such a clean smell with the dishes and was gentle to use for my septic system.
crazymom v.
Camarillo, CA
WOOO...! this dish soap really gave me a good smell of basil leaves! It's funny to smell that in a soap, cos the herb is usually for cooking! But it's nice! I like it, plus it's all natural, it's good for Mother Earth! Would buy again when it go on sale!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?