Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #27 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Victoria R.
Oxford, ME
Mega Parent Expert
Oh. My, goodness. The BEST smell. I love it! It works great and smells amazing!
keri m.
edmonton, AB
Love this! Amazing scent, dissolves grease and grime, suds up, works for the whole house, available at my grocery store and the best part? It is way cheaper than any of my other natural brands. Highly recommend. Especially the basil one!
Crystal B.
Edmonton, Alberta
Having never purchased this brand before, I thought I would give this a try after seeing it in the store a couple of times and I'm very happy that I did. I picked out several of the products in different scents just to get an idea of what the brand had to offer. For the dish soap I would have to say that the Basil would be an excellent addition to any kitchen.  An enjoyable experience every time I use it to clean the dishes and sink. The aroma is fresh and clean and of course filled with Basil goodness.  And of course it gets the grease, dirt and germs off my dishes. This is now a standard addition to my home and happy to have it.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?