Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #41 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Tania G.
Los Angeles, CA
Favorite dish soap. I have been using it for years. It cleans wonderfully well, cuts grease and I love the smell. It makes the whole kitchen smell inviting. The natural ingredients are easy on my hands and good to use around the house knowing I have a small child and animals.
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
The only dish soap I will use. I love this scent and have a weird obsession with mrs Meyers.
Shelley T.
Belmont
I am obsessed with the clean smell of the Mrs Meyers Basil dish soap. I often opt to hand wash the dishes just so I can make the kitchen smell like he dish soap.
Amanda S.
Astoria, NY
I heard about this on America's Test Kitchen on NPR. It's a great value for the money and crushes other dish soaps in terms of effectiveness. Cuts grease amazingly well which is great because I don't have a dishwasher. I will continue to buy this as long as they make it!
Vianney T.
San Francisco
I don't know what it is about the scent of Mrs. Meyers Basil but I LOVE IT. the dishsoap itself works really well, you don't need a lot to get a good sud going and it helps break down grease on dishes.
Sofie B.
Denver, CO
This is a good, natural dish soap that is one of my personal favorites. It is slightly more expensive, and can't be found at every common grocery store, but it is still worth it. The smell is super nice and you can tell it is natural. Ii would definitely recommend.
Jen P.
Felton, CA
I freaking LOVE this stuff. Mrs. Meyer's is my favorite line for cleaning products, and this is my favorite scent. I do not own a dishwasher, so I ask a lot of my dish soap. It is a little splurgy, but I don't mind because it WORKS and it makes a miserable chore like dishes a little more enjoyable.
Jessica M.
I try and use as many natural products and this is always my go-to for the kitchen. It smells amazing, just wish it could smell a little stronger, it's pretty faint... Which is normal for most soaps I guess. Works well, doesn't require much to clean up.
Jamie W.
Nolensville, TN
I use this scent of hand soap and dishsoap. People always compliment the amazing scent. So good, natural, not perfume-y!
Ash A.
I received the Mrs. Meyer's Liquid Dish Soap in Basil as a replacement from the company since they were out of the scent I originally wanted. So far I am happy with it. The scent is pleasant and it gets the job done when I am scrubbing my pans. I would buy it again.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?