Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #41 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Shelley T.
Belmont
I am obsessed with the clean smell of the Mrs Meyers Basil dish soap. I often opt to hand wash the dishes just so I can make the kitchen smell like he dish soap.
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
The only dish soap I will use. I love this scent and have a weird obsession with mrs Meyers.
Jen P.
Felton, CA
I freaking LOVE this stuff. Mrs. Meyer's is my favorite line for cleaning products, and this is my favorite scent. I do not own a dishwasher, so I ask a lot of my dish soap. It is a little splurgy, but I don't mind because it WORKS and it makes a miserable chore like dishes a little more enjoyable.
Jenna C.
Half moon bay, CA
The basil is my favorite hand and dish soap to use! Works the best and has the best scent!
Jamie W.
Nolensville, TN
I use this scent of hand soap and dishsoap. People always compliment the amazing scent. So good, natural, not perfume-y!
Ash A.
I received the Mrs. Meyer's Liquid Dish Soap in Basil as a replacement from the company since they were out of the scent I originally wanted. So far I am happy with it. The scent is pleasant and it gets the job done when I am scrubbing my pans. I would buy it again.
Victoria R.
Oxford, ME
Oh. My, goodness. The BEST smell. I love it! It works great and smells amazing!
Tania G.
Los Angeles, CA
Favorite dish soap. I have been using it for years. It cleans wonderfully well, cuts grease and I love the smell. It makes the whole kitchen smell inviting. The natural ingredients are easy on my hands and good to use around the house knowing I have a small child and animals.
LINDSAY H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Obsessed with this smell. I actually use it for hand soap instead of dish soap because I love the smell so much!
Emily R.
Charlotte, NC
I love this scent. This is my favorite dish soap from Meyers. I would definitely recommend this product
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?