Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #53 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Fawn H.
Buffalo, NY
I LIVE for Mrs Meyer's Basil scent and this is such a great way to scent the kitchen while getting the dishes done!
Kalynn J.
Howell, MI
My favorite favorite favorite dish soap ever. The basil smell is so fresh and cleans dishes so well!! Buy this now.
Holly R.
San Diego, CA
I use this all the time. It cleans my dishes and does not leave any residue. It leaves my dishes and smelling good.
Esme J.
Meriden, NH
My favorite! Keeps my hands soft and also cleans as well as Dawn. Super good scent and all my friends use it too!
LINDSAY H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Obsessed with this smell. I actually use it for hand soap instead of dish soap because I love the smell so much!
Juli N.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the scent of this and it makes handwashing dishes seem less of a chore when the dish soap smells this good
Christina L.
Biloxi, MS
My favorite smell from Meyers dish soaps. Perfect for the kitchen (the smell) gets through the grease and food.
Jordyn M.
Nashville, TN
Love the basil scented product! Meyers is great and I love using this dish soap! I'm addicted to the smell.
Joyce G.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my most favorite household products in the world. That's a great price works amazing and non-toxic.
Spontaneous W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Super enjoyable due to fragrance.
Affordable price just absolutely love this.
Absolutely wonderful quality
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?