Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #53 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Lacey H.
Winter Park, FL
I've used a dozen different ones, but the basil is my favorite. I love the design of this soap and the safe effectiveness!
Emma T.
The scent is incredible and it doesn’t dry my hands out when I️ use it to wash my dishes! It’s super affordable as well!
Jessica H.
Spring Hill, TN
BEST SMELL IN THE WORLD. We give this as housewarming gifts and it's one of the favorite products in our minimalist home.
Jamie W.
Nolensville, TN
I use this scent of hand soap and dishsoap. People always compliment the amazing scent. So good, natural, not perfume-y!
Christina C.
Macon, GA
I love this dish soap. The smell is amazing and it cuts grease. One bottle lasts a long time and I cook on a daily basis.
Diana C.
Rochester, NY
I think this is good for my body and environment, but I am not a fan of basil scent that I would choose different scent.
Erika D.
Wilmington, DE
I love doing dishes now because this dish soap smells so good! It does a great job cutting through oils & grease, too.
Rochelle S.
BASIL IS THE BEST SCENT FROM MEYERS. I know it sounds weird, but is seriously my favorite. Don't be scared to try it!
jaime c.
Columbia, LA
Love this! Cleans your dishes well! Doesnt dry out your hands. Feels great knowing Im using Earth friendly products.
Renae P.
Scott Depot, WV
While I definitely like Meyer's dish soap--and all of their other products--I really do not enjoy the Basil scent.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?