Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #27 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Jessica H.
Spring Hill, TN
BEST SMELL IN THE WORLD. We give this as housewarming gifts and it's one of the favorite products in our minimalist home.
Juli N.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the scent of this and it makes handwashing dishes seem less of a chore when the dish soap smells this good
Joyce G.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my most favorite household products in the world. That's a great price works amazing and non-toxic.
Spontaneous W.
Mega Parent Expert
Super enjoyable due to fragrance.
Affordable price just absolutely love this.
Absolutely wonderful quality
Anna M.
Homewood, IL
One of my favorite dish soaps to use. Smells really great and cuts trough the grease as well as Dawn.
Adilen L.
Great scent, it's a bit strong but great! Great value for a big bottle. 100% recommended.
Nicole D.
Delmar, NY
This is one of my favorite scents and worked so well when I cleaned my son's bottles.
Ash A.
I received the Mrs. Meyer's Liquid Dish Soap in Basil as a replacement from the company since they were out of the scent I originally wanted. So far I am happy with it. The scent is pleasant and it gets the job done when I am scrubbing my pans. I would buy it again.
Rachel U.
Winchester, CA
I love love love this basil dish soap. I tend to not like dish soaps that have flowery or perfume like scents added to them. But I love the smell of the Mrs. Meyer's line of products, particularly the basil. I figure if I have to clean anyway it might as well smell nice. It gives me a nice little boost like I'm doing something nice for myself. The only thing I don't love about this product is the price tag. It's not cheap so I try to watch for sales or coupons and stock up when I find them.
Jessica M.
I try and use as many natural products and this is always my go-to for the kitchen. It smells amazing, just wish it could smell a little stronger, it's pretty faint... Which is normal for most soaps I guess. Works well, doesn't require much to clean up.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?