Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #41 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Brooke S.
Hands down my favorite dish soap! I love Mrs. Meyers but some of the soaps I had found don't fully rinse out. I have noticed this especially in water bottles.
Carla W.
Pendleton, SC
I'm obsessed with the smell but I'm so thankful that I feel good about what I'm using for cleaning not only regular dishes but my baby bottles and sippy cups!
Amy M.
Warsaw, IN
My husband LOVES the smell. I've tried their other scents and he always says he prefers the basil. Cleans great with just a drop. Purchased at Target.
Dani L.
Saginaw, MI
The product is excellent. A little goes a long way. I love the smell, which you wouldnt think with Basil but cuts through grease flawlessly.
Melissa W.
I used this soap all summer and love the smell. It gets my dishes sparkly clean and rinses easily. It works well on stuck on food as well.
Emily P.
Conroe, TX
I love this soap and this brand. The scents are amazing and they work well. My husband likes them as well so that is always a plus.
Sheridan W.
Oakdale
My favorite dish soap ever! Love the clean, fresh scent. Often paired with the countertop spray. Mrs. Meyer's never disappoints!
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
Love this scent, even though it is a bit weird. I just happen to really like basil!

Does a great job getting my dishes clean.
Jessica H.
Spring Hill, TN
BEST SMELL IN THE WORLD. We give this as housewarming gifts and it's one of the favorite products in our minimalist home.
Diana C.
Rochester, NY
I think this is good for my body and environment, but I am not a fan of basil scent that I would choose different scent.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?