Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #41 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Kimberly N.
Love the scent and love the cleaning power. Deffinitely smell this first in case smells bother you or to see if this smell is for you. I love it and refuse to use anything else.
Mandy H.
Tempe, AZ
I really like this brand of products, especially the dish soup. The scents are great and the ingredients are of those i fell comfortable washing baby stuff in!
Sara S.
Salem, OR
I use a lot of Mrs. Meyer's products in my house. I like how the dish soap works but some of the scents are off-putting. The basil is just okay.
Joseph S.
Picayune, MS
This is my favorite dishwashing liquid. I received some for free from a company and fell in love with it. It smells so good and cleans great.
Amanda M.
LOVE the smell of this soap. I so t think it smells like basil but it DOES smell good. And cleans and is less harsh then other soap.
Jessica P.
This smells SO good. Works really well and makes the whole kitchen smell clean & inviting. Doesn't dry out my hands as much as some.
Leigh J.
Plainfield, IN
I love this dish soap! When people come to my house, they want to smell it and use it. It's fantastic!
Carlin W.
Friendswood, TX
My favorite dish soap to use! Fresh smell, effective cleaning power and leaves my hands soft.
Esme J.
Meriden, NH
My favorite! Keeps my hands soft and also cleans as well as Dawn. Super good scent and all my friends use it too!
Lauren H.
Opelika, AL
Best soap I've ever used and only soap I will ever buy again. Love how it cuts grease and how it smells. Cleans so well affordable and a little goes a long way
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?