Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #53 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Dani L.
Saginaw, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The product is excellent. A little goes a long way. I love the smell, which you wouldnt think with Basil but cuts through grease flawlessly.
Melissa W.
I used this soap all summer and love the smell. It gets my dishes sparkly clean and rinses easily. It works well on stuck on food as well.
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL
I love doing dishes when I can use this soap. The smell is so amazing & it actually makes my whole kitchen smell like basil when I am done.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Smells delicious and works great! I prefer this to the method dish soap that squirts right at you. I also have the candle and hand soap!
Elise C.
Thornton, CO
I love this soap so much. The smell is incredible and mild so it does not overpower. I am hooked on all Basil scented Mrs. Meyer's items!
Jordan A.
Spring, TX
This dish soap feels like an indulgent purchase but it is worth it! The smell is so good and it makes doing dishes much more enjoyable!
Brooke W.
Spokane
I love the smell and enjoy the fact that I'm using a clean product- that my children aren't sacrificing their health for clean dishes.
Taylor E.
This is my "go to" with dish soap. I always have one if not two bottles. The light clean scent of Basil make a dirty job more enjoyable
Inna T.
Jacksonville, FL
I really didn't like the smell of it. But I do usually like this brand and products. I would not purchase this specific event again.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Smells amazing. Great choice for dish soap when wanting something without the bad stuff. The brand has several scents to choose from.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?