Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #27 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Athena D.
Another product I absolutely love. I use it for anything from dishes to hand soap (I put it in a foam soap dispenser to make it last longer) to a countertop cleaner. Believe it or not, when I can't get my windex type glass cleaner to be streak free, I use this soap and water - tabletop, stovetop, glass door. Amazing stuff which is worth the cost. I buy mine in bulk on Amazon usually but this scent is usually gone. I haven't tried the all purpose cleaner yet but I plan to soon.
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
I cannot tell you how much I love the smell of this dish soap! It smells so good, it doesn't even seem like I'm doing dishes! My husband even commented on how nice it is!
Sara S.
Naples, FL
A really nice herbal and fresh scent.
I adore this line of dish soap. I repurchase time and again. Easy to find at health food stores or most standard grocery stores. It's not harsh, it WORKS and they all smell great. This is a small bottle and I use it quicker than I would a generic chemical filled soap but I'm ok with that. Price still isn't bad. We don't even use our dishwasher anymore I just prefer to do everything by hand with this soap!
Claudia B.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells incredible... way better than the other commercial stuff out there. Plus it seems to be better for the environment so they get extra points for that.
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
I first purchased this brand from an organic supermarket. Decided to try due to constraint of products I can use to clean my tub. I like the all purpose product and decided to delve into the liquid soap. Omg I love this so much better than its competition like Palmolive. My dishes never take much elbow work with this product. I've been using this brand for possibly 6 months now.
Chrissy D.
I've been using this dish soap for ages now. It's just as good as the mainstream brands, but it has the added benefit of being biodegradable and comes in some really nice scents. I even use it for cleaning things beside dishes. Definitely recommend!
Cécile F.
OH MY GOSH THE SMELL*!! Love it!
I often cook really greasy sausages and I never had any trouble washing my pans with this soap.
And regarding the composition, it's good for the environment.

*just saw that they made a Candle, definitely gonna try it!
Jordan H.
I'm addicted to Mrs. Meyer's Dish Soap and the Basil is my favorite smell. It is used daily in our house and love that it doesn't dry out your hands like other dish soaps. I'm also a big fan of mixing some with white vinegar as an all purpose cleaner around the house. Great product!
Jenna M.
Sellersburg , IN
This is the only dish soap I will buy and use anymore. It is my absolute favorite. I have recommended it to all my friends. The basil scent is the best. It leaves my kitchen smelling wonderful.
Wendy H.
This is my favorite dishwashing liquid. It's clean basil smell is incredible. Mrs. Meyers isn't the cheapest soap on the market, but it is totally worth it because you know that it's gentle on the environment and lasts a lot longer than other brands. A+
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?