Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #53 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Cynthia L.
ANYTHING from this company in this scent is lit. I want to be bathed in this scent. I want someone to put this scent in the lining of my coffin. That is all.
Claudia B.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells incredible... way better than the other commercial stuff out there. Plus it seems to be better for the environment so they get extra points for that.
Jillian C.
Waltham , MA
Love the fresh and herby scent of this product. It’s comforting knowing I’m using a quality product that’s all natural and it also cleans dishes really well.
Amy M.
Warsaw, IN
My husband LOVES the smell. I've tried their other scents and he always says he prefers the basil. Cleans great with just a drop. Purchased at Target.
AK M.
I LOVE the scent of the basil, but don't love that it is marketed as natural but is not actually non-toxic. For that reason, I will not purchase again.
Dana S.
What a unique smell! It is perfect for use in the kitchen on dishes. It is bright and fresh, a winning combo for the mundane task of washing dishes!
Sara A.
Corp Christi, TX
Best dish soap ever! Smells good and cleans up everything very nicely. I purchase them at my grocery store. I do wish that their was a bigger size.
Lisa K.
Turners Falls, MA
I am 100% addicted to this soap and the smell. I wish it wasnt so expensive but I do love it and it lasts a long time. I love their handsoap to.
Sara S.
Salem, OR
I use a lot of Mrs. Meyer's products in my house. I like how the dish soap works but some of the scents are off-putting. The basil is just okay.
Joseph S.
Picayune, MS
This is my favorite dishwashing liquid. I received some for free from a company and fell in love with it. It smells so good and cleans great.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?