Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #27 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Shaye F.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
I would give this 10 stars if I could. The basil smell is wonderful and it is the only soap i have ever used that doesnt make the sponge smell funky after a while. Multiple people in my family use this now too. Awesome stuff.
Tylar C.
Rock springs, WY
I love this dish soap! It is an effective cleaner that can power through any mess and it smells amazing. I love that it is a natural based cleaner so I feel safe cleaning my families dishes with it. The amount of product you get for the price is amazing, a little goes a long ways for relatively cheap
Aly S.
SALEM, VA
I adore this brand of dish washing soap! We don't have a dishwasher and so having a solid dish washing soap is so important. This stuff smells awesome, has natural ingredients, and does a phenomenal job on cleaning.
Nena H.
Iowa, LA
Out of all the scents this one is my favorite! It smells fresh and clean and it really does get the job done. It cuts through stuck on food and grease really well
Stephanie G.
Eugene, OR
This is my favorite go-to dish soap! I love the fresh basil scent and it's not overwhelming at all! It's gentle on my hands which is one of the most important features I look for in a dish soap. I will keep buying!
McKenzie V.
Kokomo, IN
The smell of this is AMAZZZZZING. I could smell this all day. Very effective and eco friendly. I purchased this off Amazon Prime. I think I'm going to stick to this scent and this brand. Would recommend to anyone
Erika E.
Portland, OR
I give this one five stars on the scent alone. It's not as sudsy as some other brands but gets dishes very clean. Available at Target but also find good deals on it at Ace Hardware. Definitely recommend.
Kara R.
Mega Parent Expert
This soap smells so yummie and keeps dishes and surrounding areas clean with a refreshing smell. And it's not as toxic as other cleaners. Pretty affordable and can be found at target from what I know. Always have some on hand.
H S.
Great product, does it's job, and smells lovely while doing it. It
doesn't stand out to be the product I will be using from here on out,
but if it's the cheapest one that day, I will purchase it!
Emily B.
Burlingame , CA
My favorite scent and favorite dish soap. We don't have a dishwasher so we need good soap. I also like the look of the packaging on my sink. I save the bottles and reuse them too.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?