Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #53 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Shelley T.
Belmont
I am obsessed with the clean smell of the Mrs Meyers Basil dish soap. I often opt to hand wash the dishes just so I can make the kitchen smell like he dish soap.
Marla B.
Tujunga, CA
This is one of those products that I just can't do without! It smells so heavenly that I don't mind doing dishes. It DOES dry my hands out a bit but not as bad as other dish soaps- I have sensitive skin and most dish soaps do dry me out. I buy this product all the time.
Cindy L.
This is one of my favorites the basil scent is terrific. I order it online because I can't always find it locally. Easy on hands and and a lively kitchen scent.
Mandy H.
Tempe, AZ
I really like this brand of products, especially the dish soup. The scents are great and the ingredients are of those i fell comfortable washing baby stuff in!
Carla W.
Pendleton, SC
I'm obsessed with the smell but I'm so thankful that I feel good about what I'm using for cleaning not only regular dishes but my baby bottles and sippy cups!
Ashley W.
My kitchen smells like DREAMS when I use this! It doesn't leave a scent behind on my dishes, but will scent my entire kitchen when I use it to wash a sinkful.
Brooke S.
Hands down my favorite dish soap! I love Mrs. Meyers but some of the soaps I had found don't fully rinse out. I have noticed this especially in water bottles.
Lauren H.
Opelika, AL
Best soap I've ever used and only soap I will ever buy again. Love how it cuts grease and how it smells. Cleans so well affordable and a little goes a long way
Cynthia L.
ANYTHING from this company in this scent is lit. I want to be bathed in this scent. I want someone to put this scent in the lining of my coffin. That is all.
Claudia B.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells incredible... way better than the other commercial stuff out there. Plus it seems to be better for the environment so they get extra points for that.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?