Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #57 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Stephanie N.
Portsmouth , VA
This is my absolute favorite dish soap. The basil scent is so clean and fresh. You can usually find for $4 and under at Target. I love the quality of all Mrs. Meyer's products.
meagan g.
San Francisco, CA
This is my favorite Mrs. Meyers scent. It is so subtle and refreshing. I love smelling it on my hands after I've done the dishes. The formula is effective and easy to use, and I can rest easy knowing it's good for the environment too.
Desiree F.
City Industry, CA
When i feel like splurging a little more $$ on dish soap, I buy this one, the basil smell is just terrific and i like that the soap doesn't have any harsh chemicals.
Sam S.
Brainerd, MN
I said in another review of this I never thought basil would make a good scent and here I am continuously purchasing that scent. I love the scent, I love how clean it makes everything.
Brenda A.
Montebello, CA
I've been using this for a few years now. I started using it when my daughter was born to wash her bottles. There isn't another dish soap I would use. The smell is amazing and not overwhelming. It works on all my dishes.
Cinead H.
Flint, MI
Fantastic soap, good amount of lather, surprisingly good at breaking down food. The basil scent is so clean without smelling overpowering. Just really soft and fresh.
Stacy F.
Nooksack, WA
I love, love, love the Mrs. Meyer's dish soaps. This scent just isn't for me. I find the basil scent overwhelming, and that's saying something since I really love scented products. The formula is still great, I just don't love this scent. It doesn't smell like basil to me- and I love the scent of basil.
Nena H.
Iowa, LA
Out of all the scents this one is my favorite! It smells fresh and clean and it really does get the job done. It cuts through stuck on food and grease really well
Becky B.
Wilmington
I love this dish soap because the fragrance is clean and fresh. It also kills it when it comes to grease. A bottle will last me a few months so the price tag is perfect. I'm never without an extra bottle of this!
KT H.
Appleton, WI
Leans well, and has a nice scent that is released
While doing dishes No matter what scent I use, they all seem to work to clean And also aromatic. I have tried them all, have yet to find a scent I do not like
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?