Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #27 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Heather D.
Mrs. Meyers is the only brand of dish soap we use here. Basil is my favorite scent, but we use all of them. My roommate hates dishes, but because she loves the scent of Mrs. Meyers, it makes it less of a chore, and she doesn't mind doing them as much since we started using Mrs. Meyers exclusively.
Amber R.
Crystal Lake, IL
If you like good smelling cleaning products but yet want a natural approach, this product is for you! The smell is wonderful! Basil is my favorite but I've tried others and they smell just as good. It's a great price and can be found at most stores, Walmart, target, meijer, etc.
Sarah B.
Portland, OR
I love love love this soap. Smells fresh and amazing, and better yet gets my dishes clean! I also like that it's not full of harsh and unnecessary chemicals. This is by far my most favorite scent. I like the lavender too buts it's a little too... scented. Basil is perfect.
Ashley T.
Fayetteville, AR
This is one of my favorite scents of anything ever. I hate perfume/chemical smells. Its such a clean, fresh natural smell which is why I love it so much. Its a good change from something overly floral or fruity. Works very well and is a household staple.
Mercedes A.
Braham, MN
Mrs. Meyers has done It again. This dish soap is grease fighting tough! Like all the other products in this line, you don't have to use as much as the competition's dish soap. It smells great and is gentle on skin. You can find it at your local target.
Carly P.
San Antonio , TX
I became obsessed with basil scent and Mrs. Meyers because of this soap. It works great and leaves your kitchen smelling amazing after using it. I bought this at my local grocery store (HEB) which I love, because I don't have to go to a speciality store.
meagan g.
San Francisco, CA
This is my favorite Mrs. Meyers scent. It is so subtle and refreshing. I love smelling it on my hands after I've done the dishes. The formula is effective and easy to use, and I can rest easy knowing it's good for the environment too.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
Loooove the basil scent on this dish soap. I just wish it was a little more concentrated. I feel like I have to use far more than its competitors to get the same value. It's definitely a little pricier but the scent is worth it.
Grace J.
Lexington, KY
This is my absolute favorite scent from the Mrs. Meyers collection. It smells exactly like real basil and reminds me of my dad's garden back home. I love the way it leaves me hands feeling and smelling after doing the dishes.
Stacy F.
Nooksack, WA
I love, love, love the Mrs. Meyer's dish soaps. This scent just isn't for me. I find the basil scent overwhelming, and that's saying something since I really love scented products. The formula is still great, I just don't love this scent. It doesn't smell like basil to me- and I love the scent of basil.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?