Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #57 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jenna M.
Sellersburg , IN
This is the only dish soap I will buy and use anymore. It is my absolute favorite. I have recommended it to all my friends. The basil scent is the best. It leaves my kitchen smelling wonderful.
Sofie B.
Denver, CO
This is a good, natural dish soap that is one of my personal favorites. It is slightly more expensive, and can't be found at every common grocery store, but it is still worth it. The smell is super nice and you can tell it is natural. Ii would definitely recommend.
Charlene S.
Bridgeton, NJ
I love the smell of basil so I had to try this soap when I saw it. I can't say enough about how well this soap cleaned the dishes. We had no soap residue and no water spots. It let such a clean smell with the dishes and was gentle to use for my septic system.
crazymom v.
Camarillo, CA
WOOO...! this dish soap really gave me a good smell of basil leaves! It's funny to smell that in a soap, cos the herb is usually for cooking! But it's nice! I like it, plus it's all natural, it's good for Mother Earth! Would buy again when it go on sale!
Ashley T.
Fayetteville, AR
This is one of my favorite scents of anything ever. I hate perfume/chemical smells. Its such a clean, fresh natural smell which is why I love it so much. Its a good change from something overly floral or fruity. Works very well and is a household staple.
Jessica M.
I try and use as many natural products and this is always my go-to for the kitchen. It smells amazing, just wish it could smell a little stronger, it's pretty faint... Which is normal for most soaps I guess. Works well, doesn't require much to clean up.
Wendy H.
This is my favorite dishwashing liquid. It's clean basil smell is incredible. Mrs. Meyers isn't the cheapest soap on the market, but it is totally worth it because you know that it's gentle on the environment and lasts a lot longer than other brands. A+
Allie R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is some of the best smelling dish soap I've ever used. I'm not sure how much it makes a difference in cleaning or in drying out my hands, but great smelling soap is hard to find.
Ami S.
Sterling, VA
Love the scent of this dish soap, but it doesn't admittedly clean as well as other dish soap I've used. I bought this because I love the basic scented hand wash and thought I'd give this a try.It's not bad , but I probably won't be repurchasing this.
Erica B.
Love this brand and the smell of this dish soap. The basil scent is a favorite in my house. My kids said they would love to have a body wash in this scent as well. (hint, hint). I keep the matching hand soap in my kitchen also. Love this smell!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?