Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #27 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Aleksa T.
Boxborough, MA
This stuff really packs a punch! It smells AMAZING! Very different scent. It really gets the grime and food off plus it cleans without to much scrubbing. Very good price for all natural product and always tell others to use it. Really makes a difference from other dish soaps.
Elizabeth S.
Edmonds, WA
This liquid dish soap makes washing dishes actually enjoyable. It smells incredible and has amazing cleaning ability. This soap suds up nicely, doesn't dry up my hands, and is also biodegradable! I would recommend to any eco-conscious dirty-dish warrior!
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this smell! It works really well when it comes to cleaning the dishes. I love this company and all of their products. I think they are much much better to use since they're earth friendly and plant based. It makes me feel better about using household cleaners.
Shelby P.
Bartlett, TN
This stuff smells incredible. I love it! It makes great bubbles and it doesn't leave my hands dry after washing dishes. I would recommend this to everyone! It seriously smells so good! Run, don't walk, to Target and pick some up.
Corisa B.
Lacey, WA
Love this dish soap. We have used the basil and the honeydew scents, and both are wonderful. I appreciate the easy pour bottle it comes in and would recommend this to anyone.
June P.
Taylor, MI
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day products never fail to impress. They are a bit pricey, but are concentrated so they last longer. the fragrance is fantastic. Basil is my all time favorite. I have the dish soap, laundry detergent, liquid fabric softener and sheets. The lavender detergent and softener are really nice as well. There are holiday fragrances aw well that are seasonal. After the holiday, those items go on sale and I picked up a peppermint hand soap and it smells just like a peppermint candy! They also have, counter top cleaner, toilet bowl cleaner, glass surface cleaner, and candles.
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
There are so many reasons why I love this soap. The fact that it's pretty natural. That is is very affordable for the quality you get. The effectiveness. The scent is amazing and unique. It has many uses and require a small amount so it lasts longer. All in all a great product that I will continue to repurchasing and have recommended and will keep recommending.
Cammeron K.
Enid, OK
Ms Meyers is my favorite natural dish soap. The basil scent is my favorite scent of any cleaning product!! It cuts grease and suds just the way you want a dish soap to work! I am always looking for good natural cleaning products. This one is wonderful!
Diane S.
Fort Lee, NJ
I didn't love the scent, but that's a personal preference. Overall the product was great and performed well. I love Mrs. Meyer's products in general. Unfortunately these don't come in bigger sizes (at least that I'm aware of) and they aren't as good a value as some other natural brands I use. Wish they came in a bulk size.
Katie B.
Cresco, PA
Love love love the smell of all the Mrs. Meyer's cleaning products, but most especially the Basil! The dish soap works just as great as the leading competitors but just smells so much better - the basil is a subtle clean and refreshing smell that lingers around and people will think that you cleaned a lot more than you have!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?