Add a Photo

By MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY
#75 in Dish Soap
Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa
Photos (3)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

LOVE. I wash dishes every single day, no dishwasher, so I do them multiple times a day. Even with all the use, one bottle lasts me a month at a time. Basil was the first scent I tried with the Amazon Dash button. The scent is pleasant and not overwhelming. Yeah it's expensive, but it is worth it compared to say, Ajax, which is cheap garbage. I've used half a bottle in one day because the suds don't last. Anyway, with the Dash button, I get 3 bottles for around $11 and some change, which is totally worth it for a product that will last me a month. Compared to what I was previously using at a smaller size and cheaper price, I'll never go back. I was buying dish soap every 1-2 weeks, and it was destroying my hands. Between the cold weather, the water, and the detergent in Dawn, even with their fancy varities, I was getting cracked knuckles and bled all the time. Not with this, it's so gentle on my hands, but so good on grease and caked on messes.
June P.
June P.
Taylor, MI

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day products never fail to impress. They are a bit pricey, but are concentrated so they last longer. the fragrance is fantastic. Basil is my all time favorite. I have the dish soap, laundry detergent, liquid fabric softener and sheets. The lavender detergent and softener are really nice as well. There are holiday fragrances aw well that are seasonal. After the holiday, those items go on sale and I picked up a peppermint hand soap and it smells just like a peppermint candy! They also have, counter top cleaner, toilet bowl cleaner, glass surface cleaner, and candles.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.

A friend of mine gifted this to me recently and I really enjoyed it the only con I would have to say is that it's not a huge bottle and it is pretty expensive the scent is beautiful I would recommend to others who have no problem paying a little more money for their products but I'm more of a bargain girl so if the product that's cheaper is going to do the same job as this product that is a lot more money I'm going to go keep her in my opinion but the product itself was great I have no negative review on the actual product itself
Athena D.
Athena D.

Another product I absolutely love. I use it for anything from dishes to hand soap (I put it in a foam soap dispenser to make it last longer) to a countertop cleaner. Believe it or not, when I can't get my windex type glass cleaner to be streak free, I use this soap and water - tabletop, stovetop, glass door. Amazing stuff which is worth the cost. I buy mine in bulk on Amazon usually but this scent is usually gone. I haven't tried the all purpose cleaner yet but I plan to soon.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Naples, FL

A really nice herbal and fresh scent.
I adore this line of dish soap. I repurchase time and again. Easy to find at health food stores or most standard grocery stores. It's not harsh, it WORKS and they all smell great. This is a small bottle and I use it quicker than I would a generic chemical filled soap but I'm ok with that. Price still isn't bad. We don't even use our dishwasher anymore I just prefer to do everything by hand with this soap!
Chela W.
Chela W.
Temple Hills, MD

I first purchased this brand from an organic supermarket. Decided to try due to constraint of products I can use to clean my tub. I like the all purpose product and decided to delve into the liquid soap. Omg I love this so much better than its competition like Palmolive. My dishes never take much elbow work with this product. I've been using this brand for possibly 6 months now.
Kai L.
Kai L.
Nashville, TN

I LOVE Mrs. Meyers!! First I'd like to say this particular scent is the best thing I think I have ever smelt. I buy this scent a lot with this line. I love the geranium and lavender as well though. It hardly takes any soap to clean my dishes well enough to look basically brand new so i just love it. It is also very gentle on your hands which is a big deal if you ask me!
Leia L.
Leia L.
Quincy, IL

There are so many reasons why I love this soap. The fact that it's pretty natural. That is is very affordable for the quality you get. The effectiveness. The scent is amazing and unique. It has many uses and require a small amount so it lasts longer. All in all a great product that I will continue to repurchasing and have recommended and will keep recommending.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Midland, TX

Hands down my favorite dish soap out there! It smells AMAZING and of course gets you dishes squeaky clean! I discovered this brand while on vacation visiting my family and now I just can't go back. I would have never thought basil scented cleaning products would be so appealing. I defiantly recommend trying this out. You will not be disappointed!
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Atlanta, GA

I love everything about the Mrs. Meyer's brand. All of their products smell great, lather well, and are environmentally friendly. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars, is because you do not get a lot in the container, and it relatively expensive compared to other brands. Regardless, it is still my number one pick for liquid dish soap.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT

Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Wendy H.

Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?

Join Now