Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Emily R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Elizabeth N.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Basil uploaded by Crystal B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #57 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home. Provides Hard-Working, Naturally Occurring Ingredients And Essential Oils That Are Tough On Dirt And Grime, Yet Gentle On Your Home And The Earth. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Head And Calm The Nerves. Product Ingredients Are At Least 97% Naturally Derived. Cruelty-Free, Never Tested On Animals Biodegradable Aromatherapeutic &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?1 Answers
Stephenee M.
Salem, OR
When I was shopping for dish soap I knew I wanted this brand because so many had it and raves about it! I was stoked to try it! I was turned off by this scent so I actually bought the lavender instead but then was given the basil as a gift—and my life is changed. I now always buy the basil scent as it is soft but also strong enough! It’s so so so good! The dish soap works so well and I hardly ever go through bottles (unlike when I had dawn. I felt like I was always out of product!) try this stuff you guys, IT WORKS.
Brianne M.
Madison, MS
I love washing my dishes now. This stuff smells amazing and does a fantastic job of cleaning my dishes. I know that my dishes are actually clean and not covered in chemicals after I wash them. This does a better job than any other product similar.
HJ đź’Ž.
los angeles
I won’t lie- if it’s a crazy tough stain in a pot or pan I’ll use Dawn, but for everyday dishes I love Meyers dish soap. Basil is my absolute favorite scent. Good natural ingredients and a clean I feel comfortable with
Lauren J.
Nashville, TN
This smells great, cleans well, and doesn’t totally wreck your hands after doing a sink full of dishes. I love that it’s a natural product without all the chemical scents....plus target always has good sales on it!
Breanna H.
My FAVORITE scent! My boyfriend and I love the smell of this product! It cleans effectively and we even clean the sink with it because the scent is that good and long lasting! It is very affordable too.
Katie M.
Charlotte, NC
I love Mrs Meyers because some natural cleaning products are not effective at all much less in comparison to their alternatives, but Mrs Meyers products are effective without the harsh chemicals and come in unique nice scents. I love this dish soap as well as the all purpose cleaner, tub and tile, hand soap, and toilet bowl cleaner.
Kailey P.
Pooler, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the nest dish soap ever! I love that it doesn’t make my hands dry and it works very well! The ingredients are safe, and i love all the varieties of smell this company offers!
Marissa M.
Palmerton, PA
This stuff smells like HEAVEN. I have never lived in an apartment with a dishwasher for the entirety of my adult life so far, so quality dish soap is important. I am absolutely in love with this scent. You don't realize how chemical-ly other dish soaps are until you use this one. Plus, it does the job super efficiently. Love it.
Terra W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I adore the Mrs. Meyers brand, and the delicious scents all of the products come in. I've been using the basil scented dish and hand soap in my kitchen for years. It smells lovely, and almost always catches people off guard. I also like that it rinses clean and cuts grease without leaving a residue.
Lexi A.
Titusville, NJ
Love all the Mrs. Meyers products and this is no exception. I love that it is made with plant-derived ingredients and essential oils. I have tried to cut down on chemicals. This smells great and does a great job of cleaning the dishes. The basil is one of my favorite scents of the whole line. Would recommend!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Does this soap leave a residue or have a strong basil smell?
Wendy H.
Do you find that this cleans better than you expected?