BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #37 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home. Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners Mrs. Meyer s essential oils not only have naturally occurring, hard-working - yet gentle - cleaning agents, they also provide a special, singular fragrance for your entire home. Geraniums, so pleasing to the eye on a summer day, are said to uplift & soothe the mind with a refreshing. floral scent.  Peace of mind while you clean. Household Hint: Before washing your dishes, scrape off excess food. Stacks of dirty dishes are unsightly and quickly become smelly-ick! So wash up right away. Product ingredients are at least 97% naturally derived. Mrs. Meyer s products are cruelty-free. see more...

• Does it work just as good as other cleaners? what would you compa...4 Answers
  • How well does this work? 4 Answers
  • Are these products pet friendly?2 Answers
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap
  • "They are natural product too so you don't have to worry about all the harmful chemicals that are used in other cleaning products. " in 139 reviews
  • "I'm very impressed with the toilet bowl cleaner and will probably convert all of my cleaning products to Mrs Meyers products." in 109 reviews
  • "This product works super well i use it every where in my house to clean and wash my hands and it smells great and natural too!" in 60 reviews
  • "I hate harsh chemicals and their hand soap has some type of oil (or something) in it that leaves your hands feeling nice after washing and not all dried out." in 59 reviews
  • "I make nearly all my own cleaning products but I do buy these because they are so eco-friendly, safe for my baby/pets, and smell great!" in 50 reviews
Amanda L.
Goodyear, AZ
My favorite Mrs Meyer's scent, I just love it! I wish they had this year round because I would never stop using it. I love flowery scents and this one is almost indescribable. It's delicate on your skin and is a natural/green product, it doesn't get any better than that!
Burgandi M.
Austin, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I LOVE everything Mrs. Meyer's but this dish soap smells so amazing! It leaves all my dishes sparkly clean and shiny. I love that it is gentle on my hands and that a small amount does the job and does it well! I would highly recommend this to all my friends!
Marley P.
I really love this dish soap! I have been gradually switching to more natural beauty and household products, so I was happy to find an affordable natural dishsoap that works just as well as the mainstream ones. Mrs. Meyers products also have a good variety of fun scents!
Lauren P.
Scents are amazing, always. Some are stronger than others (the lavender is a little too much for me) but they'll leave your kitchen smelling nice. They work really well for most cleaning but some dishes with more grease are harder to fully clean.
Jessica W.
Murfreesboro , TN
This picture above is for the laundry soap but I tried and am reviewing the dish soap. This dish soap smells amazing! The fresh clean Lemon scent makes me feel like the dishes are extra clean! So glad I tried this!
Keirston R.
Jacksonville, FL
Mega Parent Expert
This product is great and lasts super long which is perfect for dish soap. Well worth the few extra dollars compared to dawn or other brands. It's smell isn't that great but that's okay it's just dishes. I recommend to others for sure!!! Will buy this again
Carmen R.
I really like this brand is natural good for your skin !!! I use this a lot , hand soap and cleaning to . Everything work so good . I bough this on Target . I thing is very good price for this product. Because they dont have quimicals everything is natural.
Krista S.
I absolutely love love love Mrs. Meyer's clean day liquid dish soap! This product is absolutely amazing and is extremely affordable and works incredibly well! The whole Mrs Meyer's line is absolutely amazing and are great quality products!
Liana M.
Mega Parent Expert
I love love love Mrs.Meyers. I try to pick up the products whenever I can from my local marshals or tjmaxx. It can be pricey for 'dish soap' in regards to price per fluid ounces, but it is a safe and wonderful product. So worth it!
Courtney D.
Mega Parent Expert
This is always a favorite of mine. The product keeps my house fresh. It smells so good when I use it. I love that it doesn't have that nasty bleach smell. It is long lasting and comes in great packaging. Highly recommend! I've been a user of this brand for years and I'll always come back to it!
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
How do you like Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Products?
Amanda J.
Orlando, FL
Where can I find the complete set of Mrs.Meyer's products besides shopping at the internet?
Valerie H.
I have always seen this bit have never tried it, for cleaning products does it have a good smell or still a bit of the chemical smell!
Sally B.
Arlington, VA
Hows the smell?
Renee H.
Sicklerville, NJ
What are the benifits of using this product instead of regular household cleaners?