Add a Photo

By MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY
#69 in Dish Soap
Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home. Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners Mrs. Meyer s essential oils not only have naturally occurring, hard-working - yet gentle - cleaning agents, they also provide a special, singular fragrance for your entire home. Geraniums, so pleasing to the eye on a summer day, are said to uplift & soothe the mind with a refreshing. floral scent.  Peace of mind while you clean. Household Hint: Before washing your dishes, scrape off excess food. Stacks of dirty dishes are unsightly and quickly become smelly-ick! So wash up right away. Product ingredients are at least 97% naturally derived. Mrs. Meyer s products are cruelty-free.
Photos (17)
Ariel M.
Ariel M.

Lemon Verbena Dish Soap! I absolutely love it, the scent as well as how it cleans my dishes, counters, stove top and many other things. Wish I would have taken a chance on this product a long time ago, I have had problems with other dish soaps that made my hands peel but this one doesn't (YAY!). Happily on my third bottle.
Libby H.
Libby H.
Phoenix, AZ

This is my favorite dish soap to use because I feel safer using a natural product on the dishes that I eat off of, especially as a mom. The "naturalness" of the product doesn't mean that it's less effective, though - I've found it gets my dishes as clean as Dawn would, and smells great (especially the basil scent!).
Serena E.
Serena E.
Provo, UT

Mrs Meyer's Clean Day products are my favorite for the house. First of all they are biodegradable. That to me is the most important thing. I also love that their scents and their design. Looks great even as a display in your home. This scent is amazing, but
all of them are good! It is very gentle on the skin too!
Wendy M.
Wendy M.

Way cute packaging and the scents are amazing. All natural - I'm all in. I purchase mine from Amazon in bulk. I will continue to use this soap for all my kitchen clean-up needs. I also use it to clean the floors and counter tops with along with my essential oils. Great product.
Marley P.
Marley P.

I really love this dish soap! I have been gradually switching to more natural beauty and household products, so I was happy to find an affordable natural dishsoap that works just as well as the mainstream ones. Mrs. Meyers products also have a good variety of fun scents!
Tania H.
Tania H.
Alhambra, CA

The smell of this dish soap is quite pleasant and it's not as harsh on my hands as other brands. Also, a small amount seems to go a longer way. And I love the packaging. Will continue buying this dish soap off of Amazon unless I can find something better!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Humble, TX

Can't say enough about how much I love these products. The great smells, the honest labels. The great clean. I even love that they are all clear products. While the lavender ones are my favorite. They are sometimes hard to find at a good price.
Krista S.
Krista S.

I absolutely love love love Mrs. Meyer's clean day liquid dish soap! This product is absolutely amazing and is extremely affordable and works incredibly well! The whole Mrs Meyer's line is absolutely amazing and are great quality products!
brandi b.
brandi b.
Gibsonville, NC

There is absolutely nothing bad to say about Mrs. Meyers cleaning supplies. Have yet to find one I don't like. I clean my entire house with Mrs. Meyers. Everything smells so great! love the way it makes my house smell.
Clara L.
Clara L.
oakland , CA

Love this! Makes washing dishes a little more pleasant.. Fragrance is nice and relaxing, my favorite scent is lavender but all scents are great! Works great on grease. . And best of all environmentally friendly. .
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Orlando , Fl

Where can I find the complete set of Mrs.Meyer's products besides shopping at the internet?
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ

How do you like Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Products?
Valerie H.
Valerie H.

I have always seen this bit have never tried it, for cleaning products does it have a good smell or still a bit of the chemical smell!
Sally B.
Sally B.
Arlington, VA

Hows the smell?
Amber K.
Amber K.
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island

Is this a good cleaning product?