BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #40 in Dish Soap

Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home. Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners Mrs. Meyer s essential oils not only have naturally occurring, hard-working - yet gentle - cleaning agents, they also provide a special, singular fragrance for your entire home. Geraniums, so pleasing to the eye on a summer day, are said to uplift & soothe the mind with a refreshing. floral scent.  Peace of mind while you clean. Household Hint: Before washing your dishes, scrape off excess food. Stacks of dirty dishes are unsightly and quickly become smelly-ick! So wash up right away. Product ingredients are at least 97% naturally derived. Mrs. Meyer s products are cruelty-free. see more...

• Does it work just as good as other cleaners? what would you compare...4 Answers
  • How well does this work? 4 Answers
  • Are these products pet friendly?2 Answers
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap
  • "They are natural product too so you don't have to worry about all the harmful chemicals that are used in other cleaning products. " in 139 reviews
  • "I'm very impressed with the toilet bowl cleaner and will probably convert all of my cleaning products to Mrs Meyers products." in 109 reviews
  • "This product works super well i use it every where in my house to clean and wash my hands and it smells great and natural too!" in 60 reviews
  • "I hate harsh chemicals and their hand soap has some type of oil (or something) in it that leaves your hands feeling nice after washing and not all dried out." in 59 reviews
  • "I make nearly all my own cleaning products but I do buy these because they are so eco-friendly, safe for my baby/pets, and smell great!" in 50 reviews
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Lemon Verbena Dish Soap! I absolutely love it, the scent as well as how it cleans my dishes, counters, stove top and many other things. Wish I would have taken a chance on this product a long time ago, I have had problems with other dish soaps that made my hands peel but this one doesn't (YAY!). Happily on my third bottle.
Libby H.
Libby H.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite dish soap to use because I feel safer using a natural product on the dishes that I eat off of, especially as a mom. The "naturalness" of the product doesn't mean that it's less effective, though - I've found it gets my dishes as clean as Dawn would, and smells great (especially the basil scent!).
Serena E.
Serena E.
Provo, UT
Mrs Meyer's Clean Day products are my favorite for the house. First of all they are biodegradable. That to me is the most important thing. I also love that their scents and their design. Looks great even as a display in your home. This scent is amazing, but
all of them are good! It is very gentle on the skin too!
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Way cute packaging and the scents are amazing. All natural - I'm all in. I purchase mine from Amazon in bulk. I will continue to use this soap for all my kitchen clean-up needs. I also use it to clean the floors and counter tops with along with my essential oils. Great product.
Tania H.
Tania H.
Alhambra, CA
The smell of this dish soap is quite pleasant and it's not as harsh on my hands as other brands. Also, a small amount seems to go a longer way. And I love the packaging. Will continue buying this dish soap off of Amazon unless I can find something better!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Humble, TX
Can't say enough about how much I love these products. The great smells, the honest labels. The great clean. I even love that they are all clear products. While the lavender ones are my favorite. They are sometimes hard to find at a good price.
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
Tinley Park
My go to for cleaning supplies & hand soap. Light & natural fragrance are uniquely refreshing. Very impressed with the dryer sheets. You will pay a little more but love that it is chemical free!
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Hampstead, MD
This is my favorite soap ever. It smells so good and is so clean smelling. It always makes me want to wash my dishes.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Cincinnati
I LOVE the Mrs. Meyer scents, price and effectiveness. No harsh chemicals, and at reasonable cost! MY FAVORITE!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Anderson, SC
My mother in law uses this product and has for years and now I've fallen in love with this line!
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
How do you like Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Products?
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Orlando , Fl
Where can I find the complete set of Mrs.Meyer's products besides shopping at the internet?
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
I have always seen this bit have never tried it, for cleaning products does it have a good smell or still a bit of the chemical smell!
Sally B.
Sally B.
Arlington, VA
Hows the smell?
Amber K.
Amber K.
Charlottetown, PE
Is this a good cleaning product?