BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #19 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Mrs. Meyer's Lilac Multi-Surface Cleaner 16 oz

• Is this worth the buy?1 Answers
  • Can I find this at target and if so how much is this?3 Answers
  • Does the smell linger giving that clean bathroom feel or is it a ve...3 Answers
JOHENY T.
JOHENY T.
441/5000
¡Este limpiador de superficies múltiples ha quitado todos los otros productos de mi gabinete! Este es mi producto. Este limpiador puede cortar la grasa y la suciedad con facilidad. También limpiar mis alfombras con esto también y se salga cualquier mancha y nunca deja ningún residuo. ¡Es genial! Yo uso esto en mi cuarto de baño y deja mi ducha super shiney. El olor es fuera de este mundo y sólo irradia a través de toda la casa con un olor fresco y limpio! ¡Buen producto!
ashley B.
ashley B.
This multi surface cleaner has removed all other products from my cabinet! This is my go to product. This cleaner can cut grease and dirt with ease. I also clean my carpets with this as well and it gets out any stain and never leaves any residue. Its great! I use this in my bathroom as well and leaves my shower super shiney. The smell is out of this world and just radiates through the whole house with a fresh clean smell! Great product!
Audrey H.
Audrey H.
Exeter, Nh
This is one of my all time favorite multi surface cleaners. First thing that I love about it is the smell, it just smells so clean and fresh. Second is that I know I'm not spraying toxic fumes everywhere so I'm comfortable cleaning around my two young children. Third is that is actually works, it's an amazing degreaser if you let it sit for a few minutes and I never have a hard time cleaning spills up with this. 5 stars
Ellen O.
Ellen O.
Stamford, CT
My favorite scent in the Mrs. Meyer's line. This multi-surface cleaner does a great job at cleaning up everyday spills. I love it because it's gentle enough to use on almost every surface but powerful enough to do it's job. In my opinion, it works best on "slick" surfaces (countertops-both kitchen and bathroom, and the inside of the fridge). Use sparingly on wooden surfaces as sometimes a thin film shows up.
Madelyn D.
Madelyn D.
Wilton, WI
This is my favorite cleaner. I use it on basically EVERY surface in my house, and it really does smell like lilac. I usually buy my Mrs. Meyer's products from Target, but you can get it pretty much everywhere. These products cost a little more than store brand or generic cleaners, but they smell so much better and are so much better for the earth.
Allison D.
Allison D.
This Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Lilac Multi-Surface Cleaner works great! The smell is great and you don't need to use that much to clean surfaces. The only thing I have noticed is when you clean counter tops sometimes a thin residue is left on the surface. The residue is only noticeable if you look very closely or slide your hand along the surface.
Alayna F.
Alayna F.
Bulpitt, IL
I've actually had this in the Basil and I love the scent. Lilac is a good second. It's very effective, it cleans very well. I had to clean the walls of my bathroom and it was crazy how well it cleaned. The only con is that I had to use a lot of it for the grimy parts of my walls, but otherwise it was all pros. Smells great, cleans well.
Eileen G.
Eileen G.
I really enjoy this product. I feel safe using it. My husband does not care for the smell, but I quite like it. I do not like harsh chemical smells. The lilac scent is pleasant. I find that it does a decent job cleaning, just like many other products. There is no reason not to try this product and feel better about cleaning.
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
The Colony, TX
Not every day do you need to bleach your living space. The scent of the lilac brings a smile to my face every time I use. Cuts through grease and leaves a welcoming scent when you are done. Some days I don't need to clean but would like to leave a touch of lilac to my living space. I would highly recommend this product.
Kylee M.
Kylee M.
Eugene, OR
I use this product both to clean my bathroom and kitchen. It has a great smell and any easy to apply spray nozzle. It does not contain harsh chemicals, and the company does not test its products on animals which I think is so great! This product is very effective as are many of the product that mrs. meyers sells.
Baileigh A.
Baileigh A.
Evanston, WY
Do these cleaners have a strong vinegar smell?
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Can I find this at target and if so how much is this?
Alysha G.
Alysha G.
Arvada, CO
Does the smell linger giving that clean bathroom feel or is it a very mild smell?
Kari M.
Kari M.
Just recently got the soap bars and loved the scents ! How does this work as far as a cleaner ? Does it actually disinfect or just clean and smell good?
Christina A.