BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #31 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Mrs. Meyer's Lilac Multi-Surface Cleaner 16 oz

• Is this worth the buy?1 Answers
  • Can I find this at target and if so how much is this?3 Answers
  • Does the smell linger giving that clean bathroom feel or is it a ...3 Answers
Anastasia D.
I love this one! The scent is so sweet and calming. It cleans so well too! Not even dissatisfied in any way with this cleaner. Great value for the price. Though it is not always available in Target so I usually have to buy it online. I always purchase this
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX
I cannot do without this stuff! Using this as a daily wipe down and on as needed messes actually helps my mood! It smells amazing! It actually cleans very well and again, it smells heavenly. The scent is strong and it lingers but I don’t mind because it smells so lovely. It doesn’t have a strong chemical smell at all. It’s very herbal and calming.
Leah R.
Milton, WV
I adore the smell! If you like true lavender scents this is perfect! I love the wholesomeness in the ingredients as I try to stay as natural as possible when possible. I prefer method brand just based on the price point however I prefer the scent of this one more as they clean almost the exact same.
Stephanie R.
Mrs. Meyers cleaners are my favorite! They’re affordable, contain no harsh chemicals and smell divine. You can actually purchase a cleaning product without feeling guilty about the ingredients. Even with the harsh chemicals it does a great job in cleaning up all kinds of messes!
darra l.
The colony, TX
LOVE this product! I went to Target for one thing.. and 50 things later this ended up in my cart! Ha. I really like the scent and the fact that your kitchen smells clean afterwards! It’s a tad bit higher price point than other brands, BUT I’d recommend it regardless!
Mel P.
Moorpark, CA
I love the smell of this cleaner. It also cleans really well, without leaving a wet, sticky mess. It’s light and misty, so it doesn’t soak your counter top, and cleans touch hardened food. Perfect to have under your kitchen or bathroom sink for every day use.
Carrie P.
This is my everyday basic cleanup spray for the kitchen at the end of the night I spray my countertops and stove and table with this just to freshen it up. It’s not as harsh as Clorox and does a great job of keeping things fresh. I usually purchase it online.
Amela D.
Carpentersvle, IL
I love these products and this scent. It smells heavenly when I clean my house with it. I love that it’s natural and doesn’t have all the strange toxins inside. I do with the bottle we’re a bit bigger but it’s definitely my go cleaning product for everyday.
Angie A.
Love the smell! Definitely has the real lilac smell! Makes my house smell amazing all day after I clean the counters with it! It does a great job of cleaning too I’ve used it on my counters, stove top, and table and haven’t had any issues with it.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Oh my gosh I love anything and everything Mrs Meyers makes! Simply amazing from laundry detergent to scrubbing floors and toilets. This is awesome stuff. I highly recommend that you get it today. I go to target to get my mrs Meyer’s products.
Baileigh A.
Evanston, WY
Do these cleaners have a strong vinegar smell?
Hayley C.
Can I find this at target and if so how much is this?
Alysha G.
Arvada, CO
Does the smell linger giving that clean bathroom feel or is it a very mild smell?
Kari M.
Just recently got the soap bars and loved the scents ! How does this work as far as a cleaner ? Does it actually disinfect or just clean and smell good?
Christina A.