BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lilac Scent Hand Soap contains aloe vera gel, olive oil and a unique blend of natural essential oils to create a hard-working, non-drying, yet softening cleaner for busy hands. Hands have never had it so good. Paraben free. Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived.

Water
Citric Acid
Sodium Benzoate
Potassium Sorbate

Usage:

Moisten your hands, then add a pump of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap. The longer you rub your hands, the cleaner they become. Be sure to suds up around the wrists and lower arms, too! If you have young children, have them sing Happy Birthday twice and their little hands will be clean as a whistle before they know it. So easy!

• Does this product dry out your hands?1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in the organic cleaning product ai...3 Answers
  • Does this hand soap smell good?1 Answers
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased this because I wanted to start using a natural soap and I know a lot of people love Mrs. Meyer's products. It was a little pricy, but for an all natural product I thought it would be worth it. I loooooved the smell of it, but I was pretty disappointed by the quality over all. It really doesn't foam a lot so it's hard to spread over your hands while you're washing and it dries out my hands pretty badly... almost just as bad as Dial does. Needless to say, I won't be repurchasing after this container is done!
Audra W.
Gardner, KS
This smells just like a fresh bouquet of lilac. It is absolutely divine. I hope the limited edition label on it is changed to part of the permanent collection. Mrs. Meyers is such a fantastic brand, and I love all the products. This leaves hands so fresh and clean, and the scent just makes you want to sit and smell your hands. Out of the park on this one - olive oil and aloe Vera round out the bottle and keep hands hydrated and soft.
Krystal O.
San diego, CA
I love how thos hand wash smells!!! And is gentel on my hands. Other products are to harsh and i usually get dry hands. But not with is product, hands feel clean and moisturized.
Molly H.
I always feel at home in a bathroom that uses Miss Myers hand soap. I love lilac everything, and the smells amazing. These soaps are great for the kitchen or the bathroom and I stock up on them every time they are on sale.
Nikki T.
Iowa City, IA
I had so many friends who were using this soap I gave it a try myself. This scent is AMAZING. Not only do is it refreshing, but it has natural ingredients that make me feel good about using it.
Christi C.
East Norriton, PA
We have this soap in all three bathrooms. The scent is amazing and really kills germs and dirt. My kids love it which makes them more likely to wash their hands more frequently!
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
I love the smell of this one. I always get it around Easter to use. Mrs Meyers is such a great natural company. It's safe for kids of all ages to use. Works like a charm. Plus, so many great products available to help keep you and your home clean.
Jenny G.
Columbus, OH
I don't think I'm ever going to get any hand soaps other than Mrs. Meyer's! With scents like Lilac, Peony, and Honeysuckle why would I?  I love the smell of the Lilac the most.  It's like a breath of spring.  All natural ingredients, good for my family, and smelling great!  Keep it coming!
Karri P.
I love Mrs. Meyers soaps. They are gentle and smell great. This has to be one of my very favorite scents. Growing up, my grandparents had a large lilac bush outside the kitchen window. I always loved the smell of those flowers. This takes me right back there. It smells just like real lilacs.
Kaila H.
Kennewick, WA
Love! All time favorite hand soap. The calming floral scent makes me want to wash my hands all day. Picked up two of them at Yokes and will definitely be going back for more. Didn't dry my hands out or leave annoying residue in the sink. Must have for any home!
Allyson S.
Seekonk, MA
I have seen this brand in the organic cleaning product aisle and always wondered about it. Is this as good as seventh generation or method?
Angela S.
Radcliff, KY
Will it make good suds?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Does this product dry out your hands?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Does this hand soap smell good?

Amazon