Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lilac Dish Soap uploaded by Megan R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lilac Dish Soap uploaded by Moulay hicham I.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #64 in Dish Soap

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lilac Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated, biodegradable liquid dish formula is designed for hand washing dishes and pots and pans. The formula contains plant-derived cleaning ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way. Ingredients are at least 97% plant-derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

Samantha K.
Foley, MN
I am brand loyal to 2 things, and this dish soap is one of them. Lilac is my favorite floral scent, and this soap does the flower justice! It smells like a spring morning, with a breeze at my grandma's house! I originally purchased this soap because it was safe to use camping (biodegradable), and was impressed with how well it cleaned our pots and pans that were used to cook over a camp fire! It cuts grease well, removes stains easily, and smells heavenly. It is worth the extra few cents over a store brand or a big name dish soap. It also is gentle on my hands, I don't have a dishwasher and wash a ton of dishes and this stuff doesn't dry out my hands.
Stephanie W.
i LOVE this dish soap. I think the scent is wonderful and (almost) makes me enjoy doing the dishes.  It's fragrant, but not over-powering and I love that the soap isn't super slippery. Sometimes, other dish detergents can feel almost slimy and it feels like it takes a long time to wash away.  This stuff suds and cleans, smells great, and doesn't use a TON of water to wash away, so we usually buy it in bulk from amazon.  Won't be switching back to Dawn or whatever else is out there. This is just too enjoyable to use.
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
I am one of those weird people that actually enjoys doing dishes. Something about it is just very calming and therapeutic for me. Mrs. Meyer’s dish soaps just make washing dishes even better! I am in love with so many of these scents and the product works great too!
Megan R.
I've been using more eco-friendly products around the home, and this is one brand I fully support. This dish soap suds up nicely and it smells great. It's biodegradable! It truly cuts through grease with ease.
Cannabis🌿Enthusiast G.
Grayslake
Wasn’t a huge fan of the lilac scent but am a huge fan of Mrs. Meyers products. I love that the whole line comes with refillables to save on plastic. A little goes a long way and the grease cutting factor on this environmentally conscious product is no joke!
Tara B.
Timonium
I’m using this right now! The smell is to die for! It came from Grove Collaborative. It works great on our dishes. The only downside is that it is not a pump so you have to pick up the bottle any time you want to use it!
Emma D.
Trumbull
This is one of my favorite scents from Mrs. Meyers! One of my best friends rekindled my love for Mrs. Meyers & I am so glad she did!
I have a 6 month old so I’m always looking for non toxic products that actually smell good! These products smell heavenly & are so reasonably priced. I am so in love. I have a Grove Collabrotive subscription because I can never get enough! I recommend them to all of my friends!
Lindsey 🌙.
Green Bay, WI
I love this dish soap. It smells great, and I love that it is eco-friendly. I'm always looking for products that are better for the Earth, and this one is and it still gets the job done.
Ashley W.
norwalk, iowa
The scent was great. The limited edition scents that were for spring were my absolute favorite. However the formula was just okay. It didn’t suds up easily. I had to spray it to get it to suds. It cleaned okay i felt like it almost left a greasy feeling behind though. It’s nice smelling and natural but didn’t work the best
Genesis R.
Bronx
Lilac is a season scent, but it it need to be an all year product. I order so many from different location, my first order was from Gove collaborative and I realized that I love it so I got some from target
Alicia D.
Spring Hill, FL
What's your favorite scent?