Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lilac Dish Soap uploaded by Megan R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lilac Dish Soap uploaded by Moulay hicham I.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lilac Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated, biodegradable liquid dish formula is designed for hand washing dishes and pots and pans. The formula contains plant-derived cleaning ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way. Ingredients are at least 97% plant-derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

Samantha K.
Sauk Rapids, MN
I am brand loyal to 2 things, and this dish soap is one of them. Lilac is my favorite floral scent, and this soap does the flower justice! It smells like a spring morning, with a breeze at my grandma's house! I originally purchased this soap because it was safe to use camping (biodegradable), and was impressed with how well it cleaned our pots and pans that were used to cook over a camp fire! It cuts grease well, removes stains easily, and smells heavenly. It is worth the extra few cents over a store brand or a big name dish soap. It also is gentle on my hands, I don't have a dishwasher and wash a ton of dishes and this stuff doesn't dry out my hands.
Diane W.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I love this dish soap! It works as well as any traditional dish soap, but doesn't irritate the skin on my hands like so many do. The fragrance is incredible! Lilac seems to be a difficult fragrance to get right, but Mrs. Meyers has done it perfectly. It adds a lovely scent to the kitchen while washing dishes.
Stephanie W.
i LOVE this dish soap. I think the scent is wonderful and (almost) makes me enjoy doing the dishes.  It's fragrant, but not over-powering and I love that the soap isn't super slippery. Sometimes, other dish detergents can feel almost slimy and it feels like it takes a long time to wash away.  This stuff suds and cleans, smells great, and doesn't use a TON of water to wash away, so we usually buy it in bulk from amazon.  Won't be switching back to Dawn or whatever else is out there. This is just too enjoyable to use.
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
I am one of those weird people that actually enjoys doing dishes. Something about it is just very calming and therapeutic for me. Mrs. Meyer’s dish soaps just make washing dishes even better! I am in love with so many of these scents and the product works great too!
Megan R.
1,279 reviews
I've been using more eco-friendly products around the home, and this is one brand I fully support. This dish soap suds up nicely and it smells great. It's biodegradable! It truly cuts through grease with ease.
Tara B.
Timonium
I’m using this right now! The smell is to die for! It came from Grove Collaborative. It works great on our dishes. The only downside is that it is not a pump so you have to pick up the bottle any time you want to use it!
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
This stuff is amazing! It smells so good and makes washing dishes a very relaxing experience. The smell is amazing and it does a great job cleaning the dishes. It also isn't hard on your hands. It is a little pricier than most dish soap but it is worth the extra cost. Often at target, you can find a deal on Mrs. Meyer products regarding buy 3 get a $5 gift card.
Erin N.
Baton Rouge
Mrs. Meyer's lilac dish soap is one of my favorite dish soaps. This dish soap cleans my dishes to be spot free. Another great thing about Mrs. Meyers dish soap is that if the soap gets on my hands, it doesn't feel like it is being so harsh on my hands like other dish soaps can be! The lilac scent is also one of my favorites!!!
Kevan D.
Germantown
I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything Mrs. Meyers clean day. From the packaging, the scent to the ability of how it cleans this stuff never lets me down. My only wish is that it was easier to find scents in stores near me. Often it’s very limited. This is my favorite scent and I wish it was available year round.
Ashley B.
The scent is my favorite. It’s seasonal however. More expensive then the usual dish detergent . More natural then other options. I don’t use for my dishes , usually use to clean toys etc. , good for dishes but I just prefer less floral smell on my dishes.
Alicia D.
Spring Hill, FL
What's your favorite scent?