Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Vinegar Gel Cleaner uploaded by Ashley G.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Naturally thickened vinegar with our lovely Lemon Verbena fragrance cleans stainless steel to a bright, brilliant shine without needing to rinse. For cleaning countertops, the refrigerator, handles, knobs, and all those little do-it-yourself vinegar jobs, only much more pleasant! Try it and we're sure you'll love it just like we do!

Water
Benzisothiazolinone
Cocamidopropyl Betaine
Sodium Silicate

Usage:

For tough hard water stains, soap residue or general around the house cleaning, apply a small amount directly to the soil and then wipe clean.

Megan J.
Inman, Sc
I just recently made the switch to Mrs Meyers and I adore this scent. It cleans beautifully and it smells amazing. The packaging is wonderful and I have become a fan of this brand and particularly this scent. The gel cleaner is perfect for dirty jobs that require a little elbow grease and more effort than the regular spray. I will apply this and allow it to sit a bit before I clean it off! Perfect for bathrooms and laundry areas.
Sarah R.
Birmingham, AL
This concentrated formula has no harsh chemicals (traditional cleaners give me a headache) and will last a long time diluted into a spray bottle. It is a surprisingly effective cleaner and smells great. Great for countertops and mopping.
Maria S.
Swansea , MA
Don’t let the whole “natural” thing fool you. This stuff works. I used this to clean my new home that was previously occupied by a heavy smoker. Didn’t need a lot, but it cleaned the yellow stains on my walls. Cruelty-Free to boot.
Maegan M.
Piedmont, SC
I love this product. Doesn’t have a strong vinegar smell and leaves all of my sink hardware so clean and shiny! I love the fact you don’t even have to rinse because then it acts as a protectant and keeps water from building up streaks!
Morgan K.
Brandon, MS
This works wonders when my kitty cat has an accident. It gets the can smell right out and no one can even tell. The scent is wonderful and makes me feel okay about friends coming to visit. I will use again.
Cassie S.
I I’ve the variety of scents that this line comes out with each season. This type of cleaner I enjoyed because I try to use more organic or natural ways to clean my house because I have little ones that lick the weirdest things and I don’t want something I cleaned with to hurt them in any way. This is a great cleaner and also a safe family cleaner for a very busy household.
Victoria M.
As I said previously, I love cleaning with herbs. Shocking, but you can repel more pests with herbs, then with poisons. I prefer going with the natural alternative which also smells better!
Erika O.
This vinegar cleaner is amazing and works as well as vinegar without the smell. A little goes a long way so it’s a good value. Our shower has sliding glass doors that have a lot buildup/water stains and this is great for removing them without having to put in a lot of effort! I’d definitely recommend to add this to your home cleaning regiment.
Nicole S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I typically use this product on my stainless steel sink when it needs refreshed. The scent is nice and cuts out food odors and the consistency is great for scrubbing. The product gets the job done however I would prefer something that could really bring out the shine and combat fullness that occurs over time.
Morgan F.
This stuff smells great! It works amazingly. I can’t say enough great things about it. My entire family uses it. My dad has sensitive still and these products does not make his skin irritation. It is a little pricey but for the amazing product you get. I would pay 2 times the amount for it. It’s great