Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Tub & Tile Cleaner uploaded by Mishell T.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Tub & Tile Cleaner uploaded by Alla L.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #96 in Bathroom Cleaners

Clean the entire bathroom with powerful, garden-fresh Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Tub and Tile Cleaner. This hardworking formula is specially formulated for use on bathroom surfaces including shower doors, tiles, toilet seats, porcelain, countertops, sinks and tubs. Simply spray and wipe clean. Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 99% naturally derived.

Water
Abies Alba (Fir) Leaf Oil
Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil
Fragrance

Usage:

Spray directly onto bathroom surfaces including shower doors, tiles, toilet seats, porcelain, countertops, sinks and tubs. Simply wipe clean. Not for use on natural marble, brass or wood.

Buy on Iherb*
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
I LOVE so many of Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Products...but this is NOT one of them. Although the scent was amazing (I think every single one of their products do!), it did not clean even light mildew and soap scum from my bathroom. I will not be buying this particular product again.
Kelly L.
Bend
I use this for our bathrooms and love it. I don’t have to worry about it being toxic since I have Little ones around. It’s a competitive price for the natural brand market. Love having this on recurring delivery
Carter L.
Works great! My dog always comes in while im showering and licks the tub because he is weird. It always makes me nervous because i don't want him licking all those harsh chemicals from other cleaners. So i bought Mrs. Meyers mainly for that reason, but it cleaned my shower and tub pleasantly well. It left it smelling fresh and clean, and even removed the water and shampoo stains.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
I love Meyers Cleaner and that I can keep my house spick and span with natural ingredients. The soaps and cleaning products work amazing without the harsh chemicals and make cleaning up an enjoyable experience! Lemon Verbena is one of my favorite scents!
Jessica B.
Long Beach , CA
Wow this is an amazing product. I just found out about it so I bought a lot. Work great and does not irritate my sinus. My allergies is under control with this one. I would keep buying it. No irritation on my skin.
Molly M.
Waltham, MA
I love that this company makes more natural alternatives to cleaning products! This may not be as good as the big guns for a deeper clean, but this spray is a great maintenance spray to use as you go!
Kayla P.
I like how this product smells and that it's made without harsh, harmful chemicals. I gave it a 4/5 because it does require a bit of scrubbing, even after letting it sit for a bit. That's fine with me though - I'd rather not worry about inhaling bad chemicals, especially in my shower.
Kimber G.
Plano
Mrs. Meyer's for Tubs and Tile did not do an effective job at cleaning mold and mildew from my shower grout. It also had a difficult time with soap scum. I enjoyed that it was easy on your skin and smelled nice, but would not recommend it to others for its cleaning properties.
Cortani W.
Mobile, AL
This is a good natural cleaning product. I think it does an okay job of cleaning, although if there are stains or something tough to get out it doesn't work as well as a bleach based product would. If you are going the natural route though it's a pretty decent product.
Kristi M.
Cary, NC
Mrs. Meyer's products are the best! I love how gentle they are, but tough on dirt and scum. This spray has gotten rid of the most difficult shower and tub rings. The price is affordable and I don't dread having to buy refills. I highly recommend.