Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Toilet Bowl Cleaner

by Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day

Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home. Aromatherapeutic Household Cleanser Mrs. Meyer s essential oils not only have naturally occurring , has-working-yet gentle-cleansing agents, they also provide a special singular fragrance for your  entire home. The Basil herb has a cool, crisp scent that revives the senses and clears the head. Just think, all that and a sparkling clean house! Product ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived. Mrs. Meyer s products are cruelty-free and are not tested on animals.  Contains septic safe, biodegradable ingredients.  Please recycle where possible. 877-865-1508.

What are the ingredients? Meyers is usually natural right?
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Toilet Bowl Cleaner!
Product Highlights
“This product is easy to use and leaves my bathroom smelling fresh and clean with our a heavy chemical smell.” in 1 review
“They smell great and I feel good about using them around the kidlets.” in 1 review
Provo, UT
Purchased at: Target
I like using this because it has a lot less chemicals than a regular toilet cleaner but honestly I hate the smell of it it doesn’t smell very clean it just kind of stinks in my opinion. I’m bummed about this because I really wanted to like it but I can’t stand it.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Mrs Meyers products but this one just doesn’t cut it for me. The scent it leaves behind does not smell clean or fresh to me, it smells musty and like a fake clean fragrance. I went through the bottle in 4 or 5 uses because the product is so thin and comes out quickly which to me makes this an expensive product. Still on the hunt for an eco friendly toilet cleaner that hits the mark for me.
Westerville, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this stuff. I love using brands that are more on the natural side even if they cost a little bit more because we really need to do more things that don’t hurt our environment. This stuff works really well! I like to put it in place before I go to bed and then when I wake up I’ll clean the toilet bowl. Not that it needs to sit there for that long but it does help get in the nooks andcrannys in the top of the bowl and it smells so good so I let it sit. Would recommend to anyone!!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was looking for a toilet bowl cleaner that did not have a super potent smell and was safe to use around my family. I love Mrs.Meyers cleaner because it smells fresh and it doesn't burn if it gets onto your skin. The price is always a little higher but remember, you are paying for quality. I always recommend this cleaner to anyone who is looking for a more natural product.
Salinas, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this brand! i love the wide variety of products that they offer. I love that you can find them many places and the prices are affordable. I like to get mine from target and I like that they have a lot of nice scents to choose from. Lemon is always my go to. This does a great job with cleaning your bathroom and leaving it smelling nice as well.
Memphis, TN
Love that this product is environmentally conscience! I do like Mrs. Meyer's cleaning products but my only objection is the price. I shop at Target and a lot of the times it's the priciest option. I usually wait until there's a sale or I have a coupon. I still love the product!
Warrior, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love any of the Mrs. Meyers products, and this one is no exception. This cleans really well, and the scent is great! If you want a clean toilet, and a fresh smelling bathroom, this is a product that you should try. I've used other scents as well, and I will buy them again.
Roebuck, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am constantly cleaning our bathroom but hate using bleach all the time because of the smell! But I fell in love with this product when I found it and I would never use another toilet bowl cleaner. Pretty good price...especially if you have a coupon! Worth the buy!
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the whole line of Mrs Meyers products. They are more expensive than other cleaners but work like a dream and they are a natural alternative so I feel safe using it around my child. And the scents how could you not like to clean. I recommend this product!
Palmerton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Tried this instead of my past brand since it's all natural. Smell is really nice! Price is comparable to others. And it cleans really well! I love that my daughter won't get sick if she touches it while I'm cleaning the toilet. I bought it on jet.com.